USS Constellation, Baltimore, Maryland
Travel tips > North America > United States > Baltimore > USS Constellation
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The whole ship is well-kept, the staff was knowledgeable and answered all our questions. There were several showcases displaying personal items, health-care objects and navy uniforms. You could really grab a feeling of how it was to serve on such a big ship. It was an amazing experience that I'm glad we did!
Baltimore, MD 21202, USA
$10.00 for adults, $5.00 for children.
Daily from 10am until 4:30pm.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Baltimore
- Federal Hill ParkFound at the southern part of the Baltimore Inner Harbor, the Federal Hill Park is the place to go if you'd like to have a great view of the harbor or the cityscape. You can take a walking tour (more details on their website) or just [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Lexington MarketAmerica's oldest and the world's largest market, this sight is a true attraction in itself. The Lexington Market is not just popular among visitors, but among locals as well. The annual and special events that are organized [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Baltimore Museum of ArtThis museum is amazing, not just because the entrance is free for everyone, but because there are so many interesting exhibits you can check out and learn about that you get overwhelmed with info. I like visiting museum, so it was [...]D: 2.7mi00
- Urban PiratesThis was the most exciting cruise I've ever took with my family. My children just loved the role-playing game arranged by Urban Pirates on their ship, Fearless. The whole trip was amazing. My kids loved playing pirates, shooting with [...]D: n/a00
- Fort McHenry National MonumentIt is always an exciting feeling to visit a historic site, and it wasn't any different with the Fort McHenry National Monument either. The place that inspire the national anthem, is an amazing sight, full of remains of the original [...]D: 2.3mi00
Things about Baltimore you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are traveling close to this city, take a break and visit the abbey here. You can go in only with guided tours which are organized only twice...
General: The abbey in Melk
Wiener Neustadt, Austria
They have great drinks not for too much and great company. Also they have the best music in the area, so yes, I can say it's the best club in the...
Night Life & Entertainment: Backstage
The building of the Step Pyramid of Djoser was a very important moment in the Egyptian Architecture for it was the first stone pyramid built in...
History & Culture: Pyramid of Djoser
There are more than 200 vehicles exposed in this wonderful museum. It is ran by a pocketful of car collectors and displays vehicles from 1908 to...
History & Culture: Automobile Museum
Avebury, United Kingdom
This village, Avebury is located in Wiltshire, in southern England. Here you can find the largest neolithic stone circle in England constructed...
Outdoors Activities: Avebury Henge
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Cambodia is one of the most preferred destinations for travelers if they are thinking about having a holiday in South East of Asia. Tourists from...
General: Cambodia Luxury Holiday: Top Tings to do
Vientiane, Lao People's Republic
Day 1. Arrive in Vientiane (D) You will be warmly welcomed on arrival in Vientiane and transferred to your centrally located hotel. Vientiane is a...
Sightseeing: Laos travel and tour packages
The infamous Tannery is the location where all leather is made in Morocco. There are Tanneries in many cities but the Fes Tannery is famous and you...
Santa Ana, California
A historically significant and architecturally beautiful mansion, in Queen Anne style, the Dr. Willella How-Waffle House was originally the home of...
History & Culture: Dr. Willella Howe-Waffle House
A definitely family friendly sports venue where kids ranging from 5 to 16 and adults from 17 to 30 can take part in the races. Delta Speedway is...
Family & Fun: Delta Speedway