Talara Bistro, Baltimore, Maryland
Travel tips > North America > United States > Baltimore > Talara Bistro
- Food travel tip
- City center
We went there with a bigger group so we had to make reservations in advance, but if you're going alone or just a couple of you, than you may get a table on-spot, no reservations needed. Almost everyone ordered something different so we could have a taste from each other's dishes, which was a lot of fun, believe me.
Our waiter was courteous, helpful and really nice. We had an amazing time, and we will definitely return there some time again.
615 President St, Baltimore, MD 21202, USA
General opening hours: 11apm to 12am.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Baltimore
- USS ConstellationYou don't always get the chance to go aboard a ship that has sailed the Atlantic Ocean in the service of America. So when we visited the USS Constellation in the Pier 1 in the Inner Baltimore Harbor, we felt we stepped onto a little [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Lexington MarketAmerica's oldest and the world's largest market, this sight is a true attraction in itself. The Lexington Market is not just popular among visitors, but among locals as well. The annual and special events that are organized [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Baltimore National AquariumBorn in a mountain area, the sea and its inhabitants always has been fascinating to me. So every time I visit a city I try to get in an Aquarium if they have one. The Baltimore National Aquarium was an absolute treat for me! They presented [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Pier 5 HotelI really liked this hotel. Pier 5 Hotel doesn't just have an excellent location, but the staff in and out of the hotel provides excellent service too. They are courteous, helpful, and always smiling. My room was great, neat, clean and [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Urban PiratesThis was the most exciting cruise I've ever took with my family. My children just loved the role-playing game arranged by Urban Pirates on their ship, Fearless. The whole trip was amazing. My kids loved playing pirates, shooting with [...]D: n/a00
Things about Baltimore you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you want to visit the wonderful and peaceful island of Schinoussa(Greece)the Blue Star Ferries have two direct lines, one on Sunday and the...
Public Transportation: Travel to Schinoussa
The Cathedral is about one thousand years old. It's amazing and magnificent! It is huge and beautiful, a little bit like a castle. The inside...
History & Culture: Christchurch Cathedral
Seoul, South Korea
History, art and culture; that is what museums are all about. For an understanding of Korea and its background the National Museum of Korea is...
History & Culture: National Museum of Korea
Tour 1 – Ancient Heritage between Sea and Desert First Day Arrival in Tripoli and Transfer to Gharian. Second Day We’ll visit the ancient...
Night Life & Entertainment: Desertakakus
Atlantic City, New Jersey
Shopping in this amazing and wonderful high-class entertainment venue where you can find famous brands such as Hugo Boss, Gucci and Louis Vuitton,...
Shopping: The Pier Shops at Caesar's
Cary, North Carolina
There is a great Paris metro app called Zuti for $5 that helps you navigate the system without looking very touristy carrying around a map.
Public Transportation: Paris Metro
Laguna Beach, California
Go to some of the restaurants by the beach. They are all really nice (I think many managed by gay people - maybe that's why :) ). Grab a coffee...
General: Restaurants by the beach - Dietrich's
San Antonio, Texas
Featuring traditional Mexican food and oysters the La Margarita is a homey little restaurant in the heart of Market Square. With a really friendly...
Food: La Margarita
San Diego, California
The Art Center is located in Balboa park, it is a center of many galleries and studios. When we were there, the artist were very nice and happy to...
History & Culture: Spanish Village Art Center
San Jose, California
Strolling through the paved streets of the San Jose History Park, you feel you've been transported back in time. Buildings of the past...
History & Culture: San Jose History Park