Fell's Point, Baltimore, Maryland
Travel tips > North America > United States > Baltimore > Fell's Point
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
The kitschy shops, unique bars and cobblestoned streets make this place not only a historic landmark but a one-in-a-million area that is worth visiting.
Try to visit Fell's Point at one the annual events or festivals, you will have a treat. Filled with locals and visitors at that time, shows and music, the place becomes a paradise of fun. Don't miss it!
Fell St, Baltimore, MD 21231, USA
No opening hours.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Baltimore
- USS ConstellationYou don't always get the chance to go aboard a ship that has sailed the Atlantic Ocean in the service of America. So when we visited the USS Constellation in the Pier 1 in the Inner Baltimore Harbor, we felt we stepped onto a little [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Inner HarborThe Inner Harbor of Baltimore is the oldest seaport in America. The now major tourist attraction, the port is always bustling with people. Though we've been to various museums in the Inner Harbor, we decided to spend a day just walking [...]D: n/a00
- Basilica of the AssumptionAs America's very first Cathedral, this imposing structure is an architectural jewel and a place of worship for people all over the world. The Basilica of the Assumption, also known as the Basilica of the National Shrine of the [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Fort McHenry National MonumentIt is always an exciting feeling to visit a historic site, and it wasn't any different with the Fort McHenry National Monument either. The place that inspire the national anthem, is an amazing sight, full of remains of the original [...]D: 2.3mi00
- Baltimore Museum of ArtThis museum is amazing, not just because the entrance is free for everyone, but because there are so many interesting exhibits you can check out and learn about that you get overwhelmed with info. I like visiting museum, so it was [...]D: 2.7mi00
Things about Baltimore you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Avignon, take a look at the medieval pope's palace. It's huge and directly in the center of the city. You can get guided tours for a...
Sightseeing: The medieval pope's palace
Built from the 12th to the 14th century. It's a mixture of roman and gothic style.
Sightseeing: Cathedrale Saint-Jean
Newyork, United Kingdom
Well, it’s amazing. The miracle has been done. Well done.
If you're in Esztergom you must visit the Basilica (the Primatial Basilica of the Blessed Virgin Mary Assumed Into Heaven and St Adalbert). Besides...
Sightseeing: Esztergom Basilica
Tour 1 – Ancient Heritage between Sea and Desert First Day Arrival in Tripoli and Transfer to Gharian. Second Day We’ll visit the ancient...
Night Life & Entertainment: Desertakakus
Belen, New Mexico
The Belen Art League was founded in 1956. It is a non-profit organization comprised of artists primarily from Belen and other parts of...
Shopping: Belen Art League Gallery & Gifts
Amazing sea life, wild animals and a lot of fun was what we found in the Dallas World Aquarium the last time we visited the city. There are so many...
History & Culture: Dallas World Aquarium
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Built by Florida's first white settler, Frank Stranahan, in 1901, the building is the city's most oldest residential houses. It has a beautiful and...
History & Culture: The Stranahan House in Fort Lauderdale
Great for socializing or just having a drink in a warm or cold afternoon, Jojo's Martini Lounge is funky, hype with lots and lots of martini. ...
Night Life & Entertainment: JoJo's Martini Lounge
Santa Ana, California
Nothing is better than after a long day of walking and exploring to sit down somewhere where the people are nice and have a good meal. We...
Food: Taco Adobe Grill