Inner Harbor, Baltimore, Maryland
Travel tips > North America > United States > Baltimore > Inner Harbor
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
Though we've been to various museums in the Inner Harbor, we decided to spend a day just walking around the piers, enjoying the weather and having a light meal in one of the many restaurant found there. It was a relaxing time, and we were lucky there weren't quite so many people, it wasn't so noisy.
If you have the chance, try to do the same. It not adventurous or very exciting, but if you've already had those, than a relaxing day in the harbor is exactly the thing to do. :)
Inner Harbor, Baltimore, MD
All day long.
Recent travel tips for Baltimore
- Top of the World Observation LevelFor the best view of the city of Baltimore you definitely have to go up on the Top of the World Observation Level tower. There is a 360 view you get of the city and the view is just great. You see the whole Inner Harbor, most of downtown [...]D: 0.1mi00
- USS ConstellationYou don't always get the chance to go aboard a ship that has sailed the Atlantic Ocean in the service of America. So when we visited the USS Constellation in the Pier 1 in the Inner Baltimore Harbor, we felt we stepped onto a little [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Baltimore Museum of ArtThis museum is amazing, not just because the entrance is free for everyone, but because there are so many interesting exhibits you can check out and learn about that you get overwhelmed with info. I like visiting museum, so it was [...]D: 2.7mi00
- Fell's PointEstablished during the 1700s by a Quaker carpenter named William Fell, Fell's Point has grown into a major tourist attraction, drawing people from around the world. The kitschy shops, unique bars and cobblestoned streets make this [...]D: 1.2mi10
- Basilica of the AssumptionAs America's very first Cathedral, this imposing structure is an architectural jewel and a place of worship for people all over the world. The Basilica of the Assumption, also known as the Basilica of the National Shrine of the [...]D: 0.6mi00
Things about Baltimore you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Bring plenty of cash, clubbing is very expensive and so are restaurants and all shops. Make sure you get to see the Marc Chagall windows at the...
General: Visiting Zurich
If you like history and when you have aqlready been to ancient pompei, you shoudl also visit the Pompejanum at Aschaffenburg. It´s a modern built...
History & Culture: Pompejanum
In Budapest at most of the places you have to pay if you want to park your car. The fee is a little high but it's quite hard to find a place where...
General: Parking in Budapest
Petra is now one of the New 7 Wonders of the World. It is a fabulous place from the Eastern tales, simply breathtaking. The old city was...
History & Culture: The Ancient City
Welcome to MyCebuRealEstate your wealth of information on Cebu Real Estate and Philippine Real Estate. Having a hard time finding the perfect...
General: Cebu Real Estate - Cebu House - Philippine Real Estate
Don't forget to document each of your travel. Always bring your cameras or videocam for photos and video of your trip.
General: Los Angeles
It is located on the Cathedral Square. It was constructed by an Italian architect in the 1510s. For centuries the Cathedral gave home to the...
Sightseeing: Cathedral of the Archangel
The greatest place where you can relax with your family by a picnic is Yorba Regional Park. The place is so beautiful, and well-maintained with...
Sightseeing: Yorba Regional Park
Featuring Brazilian cuisine the Fogo de Chao restaurant is the perfect place for meat-lovers. You are given really big portions, so much so that...
Food: Fogo de Chao in Austin
Accessible to public, being free (though donations are accepted), the Freedom Park Navy Museum is a gem across the Missouri River. Several...
History & Culture: Freedom Park Navy Museum