Top of the World Observation Level, Baltimore, Maryland
Travel tips > North America > United States > Baltimore > Top of the World Observation Level
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
The only drawback is that the tower is not open after dark. It would be such a great thing to see Baltimore at night, all lit up!
401 E Pratt St, Baltimore, MD 21202, USA
Adults: $5, children: $3
General opening hours: 10:00-18:00
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Baltimore
- Baltimore National AquariumBorn in a mountain area, the sea and its inhabitants always has been fascinating to me. So every time I visit a city I try to get in an Aquarium if they have one. The Baltimore National Aquarium was an absolute treat for me! They presented [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Federal Hill ParkFound at the southern part of the Baltimore Inner Harbor, the Federal Hill Park is the place to go if you'd like to have a great view of the harbor or the cityscape. You can take a walking tour (more details on their website) or just [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Basilica of the AssumptionAs America's very first Cathedral, this imposing structure is an architectural jewel and a place of worship for people all over the world. The Basilica of the Assumption, also known as the Basilica of the National Shrine of the [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Fell's PointEstablished during the 1700s by a Quaker carpenter named William Fell, Fell's Point has grown into a major tourist attraction, drawing people from around the world. The kitschy shops, unique bars and cobblestoned streets make this [...]D: 1.2mi10
- American Visionary Art MuseumWhen you think of an art museum, you remember famous painters, sculptors or other craftsmen that have created beautiful artifacts. The American Visionary Art Museum has none of that. Their focus IS art, but an art that has been [...]D: 0.5mi00
Things about Baltimore you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Maria Laach, Germany
The Abbey is a great and very beautiful example of the Romanesque architecture in Germany. It is really wonderful, the whole place surrounding it...
History & Culture: Maria Laach Abbey
If you are at munich, you should visit the 'Deutsches Museum'. It´about technical history and industry developement over the centuries.
History & Culture: Visit the 'german museum'
Don't give money to beggars on the streets, give food or help out in their community.
Sightseeing: Philippine eco-cultural adventure specialist
This Fado restaurant is typically Portuguese in every aspect: its architecture, its atmosphere, its food, everything. From the first moment we...
Food: Clube de Fado Restaurant in Lisbon
If you are at the Lake Saint Ana, it has a great Bell Vedere point, from it you can se the entire lake
General: Lake Saint Ana
This is probably the most amazing canyon you can visit. Unfortunately, you cannot add any photos via this tool yet, but basically you feel like you...
Sightseeing: Antelope Canyon
Located in the trendy Alphabet district, this cafe is the big city equivalent of a French village cafe/bakery. If you want to drink your...
Food: St. Honore Boulangerie
San Jose, California
There are so many interactive exhibitions in the Children's Discovery Museum that no matter what age your child has, he or she will definitely...
Family & Fun: Children's Discovery Museum
Just roaming the park and getting relaxed after a busy day of exploration is the best medicine for tiredness. The Walbridge Park is well-kept,...
Sightseeing: Walbridge Park
What can I say? Chamonix it's great, from the center of the town you can see the heights peak in Eastern Europe, Mont Blanc 4807m. There are many,...
Outdoors Activities: The capital of climbing