Top of the World Observation Level, Baltimore, Maryland
Travel tips > North America > United States > Baltimore > Top of the World Observation Level
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
The only drawback is that the tower is not open after dark. It would be such a great thing to see Baltimore at night, all lit up!
401 E Pratt St, Baltimore, MD 21202, USA
Adults: $5, children: $3
General opening hours: 10:00-18:00
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Baltimore
- Inner HarborThe Inner Harbor of Baltimore is the oldest seaport in America. The now major tourist attraction, the port is always bustling with people. Though we've been to various museums in the Inner Harbor, we decided to spend a day just walking [...]D: n/a00
- Fort McHenry National MonumentIt is always an exciting feeling to visit a historic site, and it wasn't any different with the Fort McHenry National Monument either. The place that inspire the national anthem, is an amazing sight, full of remains of the original [...]D: 2.3mi00
- Urban PiratesThis was the most exciting cruise I've ever took with my family. My children just loved the role-playing game arranged by Urban Pirates on their ship, Fearless. The whole trip was amazing. My kids loved playing pirates, shooting with [...]D: n/a00
- Baltimore Museum of ArtThis museum is amazing, not just because the entrance is free for everyone, but because there are so many interesting exhibits you can check out and learn about that you get overwhelmed with info. I like visiting museum, so it was [...]D: 2.7mi00
- USS ConstellationYou don't always get the chance to go aboard a ship that has sailed the Atlantic Ocean in the service of America. So when we visited the USS Constellation in the Pier 1 in the Inner Baltimore Harbor, we felt we stepped onto a little [...]D: 0.9mi00
Things about Baltimore you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Austins Ferry, Australia
On a Luxury sailing cruises at Whitsundays private yacht charter, sailing charter with Real life enjoy reef walking, Whole, Golfing, Sundancer,...
Beaches : Whitsunday Yacht Charter
Are you looking for a trip that offers you a chance to get off the beaten track in Northern Vietnam. In addition to that, it is still able to...
General: Off the beaten track Travel by Custom Vietnam Travel
Shaolin means 'young forest' and the temple city was found in around 500 AD. These are the most well known Buddhist churches in the world, mainly...
History & Culture: Shaolin Temples in Henan
When any of us think about the Galapagos we usually think of huge tortoises and Charles Darwin the man who created the idea of evolution. The...
Sightseeing: Charles Darwin Station
The building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most...
History & Culture: Hatshepsut Temple
Newyork, United Kingdom
Well, it’s amazing. The miracle has been done. Well done.
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
There are a lot of options and packages to for travelers to explore Cambodia and Laos together on a single multi destination holiday, this options...
Sightseeing: Cambodia and Laos travel
Tagaytay City, Philippines
Don't miss the Taal lake, when you are in Tagaytay. You can book a tour to cross the lake to the Volcano Island. You can reach the top either...
General: Taal Lake
La Jolla, California
Westfield Shoppingtown UTC with its fantastically beautiful promenade operates more than 160 selected stores. There are, for example, Abercrombie &...
Shopping: Westfield hoppingtown UTC
Julia's Indonesian Kitchen is a great great place with the coziest atmosphere in Seattle. It is run by a family and their specialty is traditional...
Food: Julia's Indonesian Kitchen