Top of the World Observation Level, Baltimore, Maryland
Travel tips > North America > United States > Baltimore > Top of the World Observation Level
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
The only drawback is that the tower is not open after dark. It would be such a great thing to see Baltimore at night, all lit up!
401 E Pratt St, Baltimore, MD 21202, USA
Adults: $5, children: $3
General opening hours: 10:00-18:00
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Baltimore
- Federal Hill ParkFound at the southern part of the Baltimore Inner Harbor, the Federal Hill Park is the place to go if you'd like to have a great view of the harbor or the cityscape. You can take a walking tour (more details on their website) or just [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Inner HarborThe Inner Harbor of Baltimore is the oldest seaport in America. The now major tourist attraction, the port is always bustling with people. Though we've been to various museums in the Inner Harbor, we decided to spend a day just walking [...]D: n/a00
- Urban PiratesThis was the most exciting cruise I've ever took with my family. My children just loved the role-playing game arranged by Urban Pirates on their ship, Fearless. The whole trip was amazing. My kids loved playing pirates, shooting with [...]D: n/a00
- Fell's PointEstablished during the 1700s by a Quaker carpenter named William Fell, Fell's Point has grown into a major tourist attraction, drawing people from around the world. The kitschy shops, unique bars and cobblestoned streets make this [...]D: 1.2mi10
- Baltimore National AquariumBorn in a mountain area, the sea and its inhabitants always has been fascinating to me. So every time I visit a city I try to get in an Aquarium if they have one. The Baltimore National Aquarium was an absolute treat for me! They presented [...]D: 0.2mi00
Things about Baltimore you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Salzburg, there´s not only the fact interesting that Mozart was born there. Also the medieval castle Hohensalzburg, built in 1077,...
History & Culture: Castle Hohensalzburg
If you visited the museum at Uhldingen, it´s just one step, to go swimming in the Lake of Constance. For example at the lake baths of Kressbron or...
Outdoors Activities: Swimming at the Lake of Constance
I am going to travel to Colombia and Argentina for xmas and new years looking for friendships in both countries email me firstname.lastname@example.org
General: Looking for company
The two museums are in the same building, one of the most impressive Renaissance mansions in Lyon built at the beginning of the 16the century. ...
History & Culture: Historical Museum and Puppet Museum
In recent years, Iceland’s capital, Reykjavik, has emerged as a hip different to major European powerhouses, like Paris and Rome. full with...
Night Life & Entertainment: The Best of Reykjavik
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
The rich culture and art of the Muslims is presented in the Islamic Art Museum, which we visited several weeks ago. The building in itself is a...
History & Culture: Islamic Art Museum
As a traveler if you decide to visit Romania and on your schedule you'll find some time to explore Bucharest, than take a moment and stop in the...
Sightseeing: Historical Center of Bucharest
Hi, so there is a river that goes right near the city of Poltava, Ukraine. Our summers are really, really hot, so many people get out of the city....
Beaches : Things to do in Poltava in summer
Atlantic City, New Jersey
You just cannot NOT love this amazing, hilarious and weird museum. So many strange exhibits, funny videos and logic-questioning displays are at the...
Family & Fun: Ripley's Museum
For a better insight into California's and the Bay Area's culture and history, the Oakland Museum of California is the place to start. Not...
History & Culture: Oakland Museum of California