Baltimore Museum of Art, Maryland
Travel tips > North America > United States > Baltimore > Baltimore Museum of Art
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
I like visiting museum, so it was understandable for me when I visited the city that the Baltimore Museum of Art will be on my to-do list. And it was worth my time. Especially that didn't have to pay for anything and could roam the rooms freely and explore the various exhibitions. It was fun, educational and I enjoyed myself very much.
10 Art Museum Dr, Baltimore, MD 21218, USA
Wed.-Fri.: 10:00-17:00, Sat.-Sun.: 11:00-18:00 (closed on Monday/Tuesday)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Baltimore
- Basilica of the AssumptionAs America's very first Cathedral, this imposing structure is an architectural jewel and a place of worship for people all over the world. The Basilica of the Assumption, also known as the Basilica of the National Shrine of the [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Urban PiratesThis was the most exciting cruise I've ever took with my family. My children just loved the role-playing game arranged by Urban Pirates on their ship, Fearless. The whole trip was amazing. My kids loved playing pirates, shooting with [...]D: n/a00
- Miss Shirley's CafeIt was definitely worth it to start our morning at Miss Shirley's Cafe, because they serve the most delicious breakfast in the whole city. They are open until 3 pm, so you may also grab some lunch too, though their breakfast dishes are [...]D: 4.1mi00
- Inner HarborThe Inner Harbor of Baltimore is the oldest seaport in America. The now major tourist attraction, the port is always bustling with people. Though we've been to various museums in the Inner Harbor, we decided to spend a day just walking [...]D: n/a00
- Pier 5 HotelI really liked this hotel. Pier 5 Hotel doesn't just have an excellent location, but the staff in and out of the hotel provides excellent service too. They are courteous, helpful, and always smiling. My room was great, neat, clean and [...]D: 0.3mi00
Things about Baltimore you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Boulogne-sur-mer is connected with major european cities by train. From Lille it takes approximately 2 hours by train (Ter - Transport express...
General: From Lille to Boulogne-sur-mer
Henley On Thames, United Kingdom
Make sure you have a whole day for the amazing River and Rowing Museum if you are in Henley on Themes or in the area. It is very large and has many...
Outdoors Activities: For the Whole Family
According to the legend, the pagoda is 2500 years old. But archaeologists say the it was built btw. the 6th and 10th century AD. Whatever the truth...
History & Culture: Shwedagon Pagoda
Jalan Kayu, Singapore
Thasevi Prata Restaurant as the name suggest is very much famous for its pratas.(round circular flour made bread resembling a pancake cooked over a...
Food: Thasevi Prata Restaurant
You may know or not know the movie A Christmas Story. It is a comedy centering on a family who will has to learn the true meaning of Christmas. It...
Sightseeing: Christmas Story House
El Paso, Texas
Located downtown, the El Paso Museum of Art is small gem of artworks from European, Mexican and Latin-American artists. The best thing about the...
History & Culture: El Paso Museum of Art
Lots to do here. Beaches, Mystic Seaport Museum, New England towns, History and more
Sightseeing: Part of Stonington, CT
Dominating the center of the town, City Hall has been one of the tallest habitable buildings in the world until 1908. Designed by architect John...
Sightseeing: The City Hall of Philadelphia
The Hat Museum in Portland is the largest hat museum in the United States, where you can see the evolution through the ages of this most essential...
History & Culture: Hat Museum in Portland
San Francisco, California
Sutro Baths is at the north west corner of the city next to the Cliff House. The baths, which are now ruins, was a popular swimming pool that...
Outdoors Activities: Sutro Baths