Baltimore Museum of Art, Maryland
Travel tips > North America > United States > Baltimore > Baltimore Museum of Art
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
I like visiting museum, so it was understandable for me when I visited the city that the Baltimore Museum of Art will be on my to-do list. And it was worth my time. Especially that didn't have to pay for anything and could roam the rooms freely and explore the various exhibitions. It was fun, educational and I enjoyed myself very much.
10 Art Museum Dr, Baltimore, MD 21218, USA
Wed.-Fri.: 10:00-17:00, Sat.-Sun.: 11:00-18:00 (closed on Monday/Tuesday)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Baltimore
- Fort McHenry National MonumentIt is always an exciting feeling to visit a historic site, and it wasn't any different with the Fort McHenry National Monument either. The place that inspire the national anthem, is an amazing sight, full of remains of the original [...]D: 2.3mi00
- Miss Shirley's CafeIt was definitely worth it to start our morning at Miss Shirley's Cafe, because they serve the most delicious breakfast in the whole city. They are open until 3 pm, so you may also grab some lunch too, though their breakfast dishes are [...]D: 4.1mi00
- Urban PiratesThis was the most exciting cruise I've ever took with my family. My children just loved the role-playing game arranged by Urban Pirates on their ship, Fearless. The whole trip was amazing. My kids loved playing pirates, shooting with [...]D: n/a00
- Baltimore National AquariumBorn in a mountain area, the sea and its inhabitants always has been fascinating to me. So every time I visit a city I try to get in an Aquarium if they have one. The Baltimore National Aquarium was an absolute treat for me! They presented [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Fell's PointEstablished during the 1700s by a Quaker carpenter named William Fell, Fell's Point has grown into a major tourist attraction, drawing people from around the world. The kitschy shops, unique bars and cobblestoned streets make this [...]D: 1.2mi10
Things about Baltimore you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
It's a coooooool club with more than great parties. I had super-good time. Mostly young people come here, it's a very fashionable and popular place...
Night Life & Entertainment: Chelsea
It's a suburb to Copenhagen. Approx. 30 km from the capital.
General: Greve kommune
Better visit the locals for lunch then going to restaurants that serve not so traditional French food like pizza. Locals are very kind and you can...
Food: Traditional food
Place Bellecour is one of the largest squares in Europe. It is located between the rivers Rhone and Saone and it's really huge. Right in the...
Sightseeing: Place Bellecour
Rent a scooter in Paralia, and go to the mount Olymp, great experience!
General: My best tip: try out the scooter-traveling!
Located between Milan and Venice, the city of Romeo and Juliet is popular for its historical monuments and wonderful landscapes. This city has a...
History & Culture: A Land with Attractions in Diversity
If you are at Pamukkale you should visit the well known Limestone terraces near the town. In earlier times you could even take a bath there, but...
Outdoors Activities: Limestone terraces
The site consists of several buildings that have played a large part in the childhood of Martin Luther King, and a museum chronicling the American...
History & Culture: Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historic Site
For me this bookstore is Heaven on Earth!! I always loved to read while eating a snack or drink a cup of hot chocolate and to find a place that...
Shopping: Kramerbooks & Afterwords Cafe
Sa Pa, Vietnam
When you plan your holiday to Vietnam and further to one of the mesmerizing Indochina destinations such as Thailand, Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar,...
Sightseeing: Cultural experience with ethnic minorities in Sapa