Baltimore Museum of Art, Maryland
Travel tips > North America > United States > Baltimore > Baltimore Museum of Art
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
I like visiting museum, so it was understandable for me when I visited the city that the Baltimore Museum of Art will be on my to-do list. And it was worth my time. Especially that didn't have to pay for anything and could roam the rooms freely and explore the various exhibitions. It was fun, educational and I enjoyed myself very much.
10 Art Museum Dr, Baltimore, MD 21218, USA
Wed.-Fri.: 10:00-17:00, Sat.-Sun.: 11:00-18:00 (closed on Monday/Tuesday)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Baltimore
- Lexington MarketAmerica's oldest and the world's largest market, this sight is a true attraction in itself. The Lexington Market is not just popular among visitors, but among locals as well. The annual and special events that are organized [...]D: 0.6mi00
- American Visionary Art MuseumWhen you think of an art museum, you remember famous painters, sculptors or other craftsmen that have created beautiful artifacts. The American Visionary Art Museum has none of that. Their focus IS art, but an art that has been [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Federal Hill ParkFound at the southern part of the Baltimore Inner Harbor, the Federal Hill Park is the place to go if you'd like to have a great view of the harbor or the cityscape. You can take a walking tour (more details on their website) or just [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Talara BistroOne of the best restaurants that serve Latin food is Talara Bistro. Their dishes are absolutely delicious. You just can't get enough of them. We went there with a bigger group so we had to make reservations in advance, but if [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Baltimore National AquariumBorn in a mountain area, the sea and its inhabitants always has been fascinating to me. So every time I visit a city I try to get in an Aquarium if they have one. The Baltimore National Aquarium was an absolute treat for me! They presented [...]D: 0.2mi00
Things about Baltimore you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Visit the museum of the district of Koblenz. Showing you a wide variety in history.
Sightseeing: Local museum
This is Antoni Gaudi's finest creation. It's an epic church topped with 4 spires ascending to the heavens. Despite still being under...
Sightseeing: La Sagrada Familia
This incredible little town is located on the edge of Basque Country at the entry point to the region of La Rioja. The unique thing about this town...
Sightseeing: Town of Laguardia
Go snorkling or scuba diving. Eat lots of fish at any of the Seafood restaurants - make sure you don't just eat the hotels, street food is often...
Outdoors Activities: Snorkling or scuba diving
Getting to Skopje and sightseeing the city!
General: Skopje trip
This is something you really shouldn't miss. This open air museum is only 2 km from the city and is huge. There are houses exposed, original...
Outdoors Activities: Museum of Traditional Folk Civilisation
Alberta is a nice Canadian province to require a road trip. the general public head W from city to metropolis so work their thanks to opaque gem...
General: The Ultimate Alberta Road Trip
New York, New York
Everybody knows these two very important American landmarks. While the statue of liberty may be the more spectacular one, I wrongly recommend...
History & Culture: Statue of liberty & Ellis Island
Santa Cruz, California
The Mystery Spot is probably one of the weirdest man-made places you can see anywhere on earth. If you've seen any of those surrealist paintings of...
Sightseeing: The Mystery Spot in Santa Cruz
Check out my blog http://ebloggor.blogspot.com Average preice for an entree is under $10.00 and there is a great pub and a wonderful Southwest...
Food: Best Restaurant