Baltimore Museum of Art, Maryland
Travel tips > North America > United States > Baltimore > Baltimore Museum of Art
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
I like visiting museum, so it was understandable for me when I visited the city that the Baltimore Museum of Art will be on my to-do list. And it was worth my time. Especially that didn't have to pay for anything and could roam the rooms freely and explore the various exhibitions. It was fun, educational and I enjoyed myself very much.
10 Art Museum Dr, Baltimore, MD 21218, USA
Wed.-Fri.: 10:00-17:00, Sat.-Sun.: 11:00-18:00 (closed on Monday/Tuesday)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Baltimore
- Basilica of the AssumptionAs America's very first Cathedral, this imposing structure is an architectural jewel and a place of worship for people all over the world. The Basilica of the Assumption, also known as the Basilica of the National Shrine of the [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Inner HarborThe Inner Harbor of Baltimore is the oldest seaport in America. The now major tourist attraction, the port is always bustling with people. Though we've been to various museums in the Inner Harbor, we decided to spend a day just walking [...]D: n/a00
- Lexington MarketAmerica's oldest and the world's largest market, this sight is a true attraction in itself. The Lexington Market is not just popular among visitors, but among locals as well. The annual and special events that are organized [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Top of the World Observation LevelFor the best view of the city of Baltimore you definitely have to go up on the Top of the World Observation Level tower. There is a 360 view you get of the city and the view is just great. You see the whole Inner Harbor, most of downtown [...]D: 0.1mi00
- Baltimore National AquariumBorn in a mountain area, the sea and its inhabitants always has been fascinating to me. So every time I visit a city I try to get in an Aquarium if they have one. The Baltimore National Aquarium was an absolute treat for me! They presented [...]D: 0.2mi00
Things about Baltimore you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are interested in Chinese history, art and culture (or if you simply want a flash course in it), there is one place that you absolutely must...
History & Culture: Shanghai Museum
This is one of the typical windmills found in Northern Germany as well as all over Holland, Denmark and generally all of the Northern German states...
Sightseeing: Wrixum Wind Mill
You should really visit the valley with the grounds existing in several colours, done by nature.
Outdoors Activities: The valley
Avebury, United Kingdom
This village, Avebury is located in Wiltshire, in southern England. Here you can find the largest neolithic stone circle in England constructed...
Outdoors Activities: Avebury Henge
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Vietnamese Private Tours; May 2015: Visit Cambodia with this very interesting tour suit for families, Youngers and individuals, the 12 Days...
Family & Fun: Visit world largest religious structure, the Angkor wat
Mamaia is one of the best points of atraction on the Black Sea Beach on the Romanian teritory. The principal point of atraction in Mamaia is the...
General: Aqua Magic, Mamaia
Fort Collins, Colorado
Really good coffee: Moxie Java on Harmony. Not the best location, but great flavor and friendly baristas.
Food: My favorite coffee
A funky little bar that serves not only drinks but sandwiches and salads too, not to mention brunches, Cafe Lulu can be the place to go for some...
Food: Cafe Lulu
This place has everything to have the greatest relaxation time ever. It has pool, spa, golf and tennis club. We spent the last day of our holiday...
General: JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort & Spa in Phoenix
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Definitely worth to visit the Meritage Restaurant in Saint Paul. The service is excellent, though may be a bit slow on a busy day. The food is...
Food: Meritage Restaurant