Stockton Travel Tips, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Stockton travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Stockton travel tip categories:
- History & Culture (2)
- Night Life & Entertainment (2)
- Family & Fun (4)
- Food (6)
- Sightseeing (1)
Browse Stockton travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Stockton travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Stockton or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Stockton travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Stockton
- Le BistroThe only French restaurant in Stockton is located on Benjamin Holt drive and is called Le Bistro. They also deal with special events and catering but the bar and restaurant part of the place is highly frequented is definitely worth a try. [...]D: 5.9mi00
- Papapavlo's Bistro & BarWith amazingly delicious dishes, Papapavlo's Bistro & Bar became my favorite Greek restaurant in Stockton. Maybe its the extra virgin olive oil, or whatever fresh ingredient they are using, but their salads and meat dishes are [...]D: 4.5mi00
- Children's Museum of StocktonThe most interactive and hands-on place where kids can learn so many things is the Children's Museum of Stockton. They have a wide variety of rooms 'equipped' with store, bank, post office and so on. The kids can perform [...]D: 3.5mi00
- Pixie Woods Amusement ParkDefinitely the place to take the kids. They love it! There is maybe no other place in Stockton like the Pixie Woods Amusement Park where younger kids can have so much fun. They can play in sandboxes, water areas, on a fire truck and a [...]D: 5.4mi00
- Cambodian Buddhist TempleOne of the main highlights of this small town is the Cambodian Buddhist Temple, which more precisely is a huge park with statues telling the story of Siddhartha, the one who established Buddhism! It is a truly magnificent place with [...]D: 4.5mi00
- Historic Bob Hope TheaterThe historic theater, which the locals call 'The Fox' has been preserved for many years and today, group tours are organized to present and give a glimpse into the theater's background. The Historic Bob Hope Theater is a [...]D: 3.1mi00
- Micke Grove Regional Park and ZooThough located a few miles north of Stockton, the Micke Grove Regional Park and Zoo is a perfect destination for a day of fun and excitement. Kids would love a few hours in the zoo, looking at strange and interesting animals as they eat, [...]D: 6.6mi00
- Mezzo RestaurantThe reason why the food was so good at the Mezzo Restaurant is maybe because they prepare everything daily. The sauces and other preparations are made on the spot, thus they are fresh and tasty. It is truly a great Italian restaurant, one [...]D: 5.8mi00
- Michael's PizzaIn Stockton the perfect place for excellent pizzas is Michael's Pizza on Alpine Avenue. They prepare the food on the spot, and they use fresh, local ingredients making the pizza delicious. The place is really affordable, especially [...]D: 4.7mi00
- Cocoro Japanese BistroIf you're in Stockton and you're looking for some good Asian restaurant than try the Cocoro Japanese Bistro on Pacific Avenue. The service is great there and the food is something amazing. Order the tuna specialties or the more [...]D: 3mi00
- Suzy's Mexican FoodThe finest Mexican restaurant in Stockton which has quite a wide variety of dishes is Suzy's Mexican Food for sure. Their omelets are absolutely a delight, no to mention their various spicy and fresh vegetable and meat specialties which [...]D: 3mi00
- Weber Point Event CenterLocated on the McLeod Lake and near well-known attractions such as the DeCarli Waterfront Square or Martin Luther King, Jr. Plaza, Weber Point Event Center is the perfect destination for families! Kids love the water feature, especially [...]D: 3.3mi01
- Stockton's Miracle MileAnother part from downtown which features local shops, restaurants and homes is Stockton's Miracle Mile which can give you a glimpse of into the everyday life of the city. It has been busy with people for almost a century and still [...]D: 3mi00
- The Haggin MuseumLocated in Victoria park in a beautiful surrounding, The Haggin Museum features mostly artworks like paintings, photographies and children's art. There are however other historically significant items on display, each telling a small [...]D: 4mi01
- Delta SpeedwayA definitely family friendly sports venue where kids ranging from 5 to 16 and adults from 17 to 30 can take part in the races. Delta Speedway is the spot for racing and speed and most of all, fun! Competitions usually take place between [...]D: 3.3mi00
Things about Stockton you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Shaolin means 'young forest' and the temple city was found in around 500 AD. These are the most well known Buddhist churches in the world, mainly...
History & Culture: Shaolin Temples in Henan
San Diego, Costa Rica
Beaches are naturally free and they are very good in San Diego. Some of them are especially beautiful. I would very much recommend La Jolla and...
General: Free and cheap things in San Diego
Derry, United Kingdom
As you may know, Halloween has its roots in the Irish culture. A fine example for that is the Halloween Carnival in Derry, a city in Northern...
Night Life & Entertainment: Derry Halloween Carnival
We provide cheap airline flight tickets at best prices.
Outdoors Activities: Cheap air flights
The city is too hot. most of the places have good air conditioning but walking 10 minutes outside in summer is a torture.
General: Too hot
Lilla Torg is Malmo's nicest square. It is part of the old downtown and there are a lot of great pubs and restaurants there. All the buildings...
Night Life & Entertainment: Lilla Torg
I am a good man with fear of God in life .
History & Culture: Be good to others
One of the most beautiful architectural buildings, the Hagia Sophia, also known as Ayasofya, was originally built as a Christian (Byzantine) Church...
History & Culture: Hagia Sophia (Ayasofya)
New Orleans, Louisiana
This interesting city has some interesting cemeteries, and among the 40 graveyards scattered around New Orleans, Saint Louis no. 1 is one of the...
General: Saint Louis Cemetery No. 1
Quite a big zoo, the 3rd largest in the US as far as I know, the Tulsa Zoo & Living Museum has much to offer. The animals are well-kept, look...
Family & Fun: Tulsa Zoo & Living Museum