The Haggin Museum, Stockton, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Stockton > The Haggin Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The museum has an amazing collection of paintings and drawings from Dali, J.C. Leyendecker, and many more, not to mention the various cultural paintings of Mexican, Indian origin. It is a beautiful museum, and if you like art than you will love this place!
1201 N Pershing Ave, Stockton, CA 95203, USA
$5 for adults, $2.50 kids
First Sat. and kids under 10 free.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Stockton
- Le BistroThe only French restaurant in Stockton is located on Benjamin Holt drive and is called Le Bistro. They also deal with special events and catering but the bar and restaurant part of the place is highly frequented is definitely worth a try. [...]D: 5.9mi00
- Weber Point Event CenterLocated on the McLeod Lake and near well-known attractions such as the DeCarli Waterfront Square or Martin Luther King, Jr. Plaza, Weber Point Event Center is the perfect destination for families! Kids love the water feature, especially [...]D: 3.3mi01
- Micke Grove Regional Park and ZooThough located a few miles north of Stockton, the Micke Grove Regional Park and Zoo is a perfect destination for a day of fun and excitement. Kids would love a few hours in the zoo, looking at strange and interesting animals as they eat, [...]D: 6.6mi00
- Cambodian Buddhist TempleOne of the main highlights of this small town is the Cambodian Buddhist Temple, which more precisely is a huge park with statues telling the story of Siddhartha, the one who established Buddhism! It is a truly magnificent place with [...]D: 4.5mi00
- Pixie Woods Amusement ParkDefinitely the place to take the kids. They love it! There is maybe no other place in Stockton like the Pixie Woods Amusement Park where younger kids can have so much fun. They can play in sandboxes, water areas, on a fire truck and a [...]D: 5.4mi00
Things about Stockton you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you like history and when you have aqlready been to ancient pompei, you shoudl also visit the Pompejanum at Aschaffenburg. It´s a modern built...
History & Culture: Pompejanum
If you like gambling, you can try the Casino called Hohensyburg at Dortmund. It´s one of germany biggest casino´s, offering all types of play you...
General: Casino Hohensyburg
The building of the Step Pyramid of Djoser was a very important moment in the Egyptian Architecture for it was the first stone pyramid built in...
History & Culture: Pyramid of Djoser
This incredible little town is located on the edge of Basque Country at the entry point to the region of La Rioja. The unique thing about this town...
Sightseeing: Town of Laguardia
This is a Cathedral that was built on top of an arabic mosque after the Cristians came into this region of Spain. The Catedral de la Encarnacion...
General: Malaga Cathedral
Every year from 6th of july till 14th of july. There the patron of Pamplona is carried throught the streets on a procession. Also interesting but...
Outdoors Activities: Feria di San fermin
If you are close, you should take a look at the impressing Castel at Carcassone. It also offers a great view over the city.
History & Culture: Catharian castle
Visit the museum of ancient roman relicts and the roman baths in the city center.
General: The museum of ancient roman relicts
Fort Worth, Texas
The National Historic District of the city, the Fort Worth Stockyards is a gem of Western culture and entertainment. For the ones who are...
History & Culture: Fort Worth Stockyards
Lots to do here. Beaches, Mystic Seaport Museum, New England towns, History and more
Sightseeing: Part of Stonington, CT