The Haggin Museum, Stockton, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Stockton > The Haggin Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The museum has an amazing collection of paintings and drawings from Dali, J.C. Leyendecker, and many more, not to mention the various cultural paintings of Mexican, Indian origin. It is a beautiful museum, and if you like art than you will love this place!
1201 N Pershing Ave, Stockton, CA 95203, USA
$5 for adults, $2.50 kids
First Sat. and kids under 10 free.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Stockton
- Pixie Woods Amusement ParkDefinitely the place to take the kids. They love it! There is maybe no other place in Stockton like the Pixie Woods Amusement Park where younger kids can have so much fun. They can play in sandboxes, water areas, on a fire truck and a [...]D: 5.4mi00
- Mezzo RestaurantThe reason why the food was so good at the Mezzo Restaurant is maybe because they prepare everything daily. The sauces and other preparations are made on the spot, thus they are fresh and tasty. It is truly a great Italian restaurant, one [...]D: 5.8mi00
- Papapavlo's Bistro & BarWith amazingly delicious dishes, Papapavlo's Bistro & Bar became my favorite Greek restaurant in Stockton. Maybe its the extra virgin olive oil, or whatever fresh ingredient they are using, but their salads and meat dishes are [...]D: 4.5mi00
- Weber Point Event CenterLocated on the McLeod Lake and near well-known attractions such as the DeCarli Waterfront Square or Martin Luther King, Jr. Plaza, Weber Point Event Center is the perfect destination for families! Kids love the water feature, especially [...]D: 3.3mi01
- Stockton's Miracle MileAnother part from downtown which features local shops, restaurants and homes is Stockton's Miracle Mile which can give you a glimpse of into the everyday life of the city. It has been busy with people for almost a century and still [...]D: 3mi00
Things about Stockton you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Hutongs are known as small passageways or streets, originated from the Yuan dynasty. They are the symbols of the everyday life of common people....
Sightseeing: Beijing Hutongs
This incredible little town is located on the edge of Basque Country at the entry point to the region of La Rioja. The unique thing about this town...
Sightseeing: Town of Laguardia
Aire de Sevilla is the best bath I have ever been to. They don't only have baths but also massage, aromatherapy and all kinds of treatments. My...
Night Life & Entertainment: Aire de Sevilla
If you intend to go there, check the availability of buses and train, together with it´s schedules. Otherwise it happens, like at a lot of other...
Public Transportation: If you don't want to get lost
For me, the best shop was a chocolate shop. You can find it if you head to the train station starting from the center of the city. If you find it,...
Shopping: Chocolate shop in Szentendre
My hometown is now the fifth largest city in all Japan, but in 1857 its inhabitants numbered only 7 people. After it was chosen as an...
General: Sapporo, my favorite city
Fort Worth, Texas
Operating since the year 1989, the Hangman's House of Horrors is not only a Fort Worth attractions but the most visited haunted houses in the...
History & Culture: Hangman's House of Horrors
Manhattan Beach, California
I have only been at this place at night, so I am not able to tell you whether it’s good during the day. The Irish bar offers some nice selection...
Night Life & Entertainment: Hennessey's Tavern
Washington, District Of Columbia
Sushi is such a Japanese food that you should try out even if you're not particularly interested in Japan or its culture. And for that I recommend...
Food: Sushi Taro in Washington
If you go to Innsbruck, train is the most comfortable way to get there. From the mainstation you can get everywhere by taxi.
General: How to get there comfortably