Pixie Woods Amusement Park, Stockton, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Stockton > Pixie Woods Amusement Park
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
The park is open only during the summer and during weekends and holidays, so if you're planning spending time there, check their calendar carefully and plan according to it.
Shimizu Dr & Occidental Ave, Stockton, CA 95203, USA
$4/person ($2 for rides)
Noon-5pm holidays and weekends (May-Sept)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Stockton
- Children's Museum of StocktonThe most interactive and hands-on place where kids can learn so many things is the Children's Museum of Stockton. They have a wide variety of rooms 'equipped' with store, bank, post office and so on. The kids can perform [...]D: 3.5mi00
- Papapavlo's Bistro & BarWith amazingly delicious dishes, Papapavlo's Bistro & Bar became my favorite Greek restaurant in Stockton. Maybe its the extra virgin olive oil, or whatever fresh ingredient they are using, but their salads and meat dishes are [...]D: 4.5mi00
- Cocoro Japanese BistroIf you're in Stockton and you're looking for some good Asian restaurant than try the Cocoro Japanese Bistro on Pacific Avenue. The service is great there and the food is something amazing. Order the tuna specialties or the more [...]D: 3mi00
- The Haggin MuseumLocated in Victoria park in a beautiful surrounding, The Haggin Museum features mostly artworks like paintings, photographies and children's art. There are however other historically significant items on display, each telling a small [...]D: 4mi01
- Historic Bob Hope TheaterThe historic theater, which the locals call 'The Fox' has been preserved for many years and today, group tours are organized to present and give a glimpse into the theater's background. The Historic Bob Hope Theater is a [...]D: 3.1mi00
Things about Stockton you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are looking for a beach vacation, Cairns isnt the right place, because there´s no beach close to the city, neither you can walk there. But...
Outdoors Activities: No beach vacations
If you are at Potsdam, you really should visit Sanssouci, the big palace and garden area, built by Friedrich the great, the prussian king...
General: The Sanssouci palace
If you go to Ruffenhofen, you should have your own car, because public transport is very weak there.
Public Transportation: Use your car
Better visit the locals for lunch then going to restaurants that serve not so traditional French food like pizza. Locals are very kind and you can...
Food: Traditional food
Between 15 mars 2009 and 31 August 2009, the entry fees for the Palais des Beaux Arts are the following: 6 euros for an adult, and 4 euros for...
Sightseeing: Entry fees for Palais des Beaux Arts Lille
In Roubaix there is a “must see” sight called La Piscine (The swimming pool). It is in fact a museum (Museum of Art and Industry) opened after...
Sightseeing: La Piscine - A museum on top of a swimming pool
For all you beach lovers out there, this is a must when in Croatia. Considered to be the best beach in Croatia because of shape, it is a peninsula...
Beaches : Zlatni Rat
If you are at Split, the ancient Spalato, you should take a look at the palace of the emperor Diocletian, reigning in the late 3rd century a.c. ...
History & Culture: Ancient palace of the roman emperor Diocletian
The Wailing Wall or Western Wall is a world famous site of Jerusalem. This is the last remaining wall of Herod's Temple destroyed by the Romans. ...
Sightseeing: The Wailing Wall
It was definitely worth it to start our morning at Miss Shirley's Cafe, because they serve the most delicious breakfast in the whole city. They...
Food: Miss Shirley's Cafe