Stockton's Miracle Mile, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Stockton > Stockton's Miracle Mile
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
Among the restaurants are Mexican, Vietnamese, Italian, American all using local ingredients if possible and offering friendly, welcoming service! Its a pretty nice avenue worth looking around in.
231 Bedford Rd, Stockton, CA 95204, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Stockton
- Le BistroThe only French restaurant in Stockton is located on Benjamin Holt drive and is called Le Bistro. They also deal with special events and catering but the bar and restaurant part of the place is highly frequented is definitely worth a try. [...]D: 5.9mi00
- Children's Museum of StocktonThe most interactive and hands-on place where kids can learn so many things is the Children's Museum of Stockton. They have a wide variety of rooms 'equipped' with store, bank, post office and so on. The kids can perform [...]D: 3.5mi00
- Delta SpeedwayA definitely family friendly sports venue where kids ranging from 5 to 16 and adults from 17 to 30 can take part in the races. Delta Speedway is the spot for racing and speed and most of all, fun! Competitions usually take place between [...]D: 3.3mi00
- Suzy's Mexican FoodThe finest Mexican restaurant in Stockton which has quite a wide variety of dishes is Suzy's Mexican Food for sure. Their omelets are absolutely a delight, no to mention their various spicy and fresh vegetable and meat specialties which [...]D: 3mi00
- Mezzo RestaurantThe reason why the food was so good at the Mezzo Restaurant is maybe because they prepare everything daily. The sauces and other preparations are made on the spot, thus they are fresh and tasty. It is truly a great Italian restaurant, one [...]D: 5.8mi00
Things about Stockton you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Museum der Westküste is a fantastic little museum that you would have never expected on a little island like Föhr. The relatively new...
History & Culture: Museum der Westüste
Do you want to eat cheap in Bielefeld? Then visit the university's restaurant. A menu costs from 3-4,50 Euro. You should use the student's mansa,...
Food: Eating Cheap in Bielefeld
Great for a day trip starting from Dresden
History & Culture: Medieval Silver Mining Town
Oxford, United Kingdom
Go and see this very nice pub, the Eagle & Child in Oxford. If you like fantasy novels, you should visit it, because JRR Tolkien and CS Lewis used...
Food: Eagle & Child pub in Oxford
The infamous Tannery is the location where all leather is made in Morocco. There are Tanneries in many cities but the Fes Tannery is famous and you...
The main street of the city is the most beautiful main street I have seen in Transsylvania. The buildings are constructed from the 16th to the...
Sightseeing: Main street of Sibiu
The inner city of Sighisoara (Schassburg in German and Segesvar in Hungarian)is wonderful. The city has all the traits of the Saxon architecture as...
History & Culture: The Inner City
Saint Petersburg, Russia
If you are low on money while visiting Saint Petersburg, don't despair. This city has enough good restaurant to feed an entire horde of starved...
Food: Chainaya Lozhka fast-food restaurant
Even if you can't stay in this amazingly beautiful hotel because you're on a budget, you should still go and take a look at it, or have a...
Sightseeing: The Driskill
The nicest place in Napa, I dare say. It's a French restaurant, as its name suggests and has an incredibly good cuisine. Everything is simply...