Weber Point Event Center, Stockton, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Stockton > Weber Point Event Center
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
Kids love the water feature, especially during the hot summer days when they can cool down running through the water columns. You can also take a walk down to the waterfront and enjoy the beautiful view of the Delta. Or attend one of the many free festivals or concerts that are organized throughout the year at the square. Definitely a great place!
221 N Center St, Stockton, CA 95203, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Stockton
- Cambodian Buddhist TempleOne of the main highlights of this small town is the Cambodian Buddhist Temple, which more precisely is a huge park with statues telling the story of Siddhartha, the one who established Buddhism! It is a truly magnificent place with [...]D: 4.5mi00
- The Haggin MuseumLocated in Victoria park in a beautiful surrounding, The Haggin Museum features mostly artworks like paintings, photographies and children's art. There are however other historically significant items on display, each telling a small [...]D: 4mi01
- Delta SpeedwayA definitely family friendly sports venue where kids ranging from 5 to 16 and adults from 17 to 30 can take part in the races. Delta Speedway is the spot for racing and speed and most of all, fun! Competitions usually take place between [...]D: 3.3mi00
- Michael's PizzaIn Stockton the perfect place for excellent pizzas is Michael's Pizza on Alpine Avenue. They prepare the food on the spot, and they use fresh, local ingredients making the pizza delicious. The place is really affordable, especially [...]D: 4.7mi00
- Micke Grove Regional Park and ZooThough located a few miles north of Stockton, the Micke Grove Regional Park and Zoo is a perfect destination for a day of fun and excitement. Kids would love a few hours in the zoo, looking at strange and interesting animals as they eat, [...]D: 6.6mi00
Things about Stockton you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
The place is not really cheap, indeed, but you may mostly see businessmen there. I would recommend to try some of the cocktails -if you are not...
Night Life & Entertainment: Cafe-Bar M1
Tivoli Garden is the oldest of the amusement parks in the world, they say that Walt Disney got his idea of Disneyland from here. It is situated in...
General: Tivoli Gardens
Visit the local fortress, reinforced under the venetians and still preserved in a good way.
Small does not necessary mean boring. Covasna proves this theory. When I say this, among many things, I think about the nightlife here. Even if...
Night Life & Entertainment: Covasna's only disco (but it's worth a lot)
Frank Lloyd Wright was a revolutionary architect. His former studio was turned into a museum. The house was restored into its 1909 state when...
History & Culture: Frank Lloyd Wright Home and Studio
Corpus Christi, Texas
I believe converting a bus stop into a cultural friendly community area is a very good idea. Just looking at the Staples Street Bus Station gave me...
Public Transportation: Staples Street Bus Station
Key West, Florida
Home of America's most biggest 19th century prison, the Fort of Jefferson, the Dry Tortugas is a compulsory sight to visit, when traveling to Key...
Sightseeing: The Dry Tortugas of Key West
Making a tour of Florida, we visited Coral Castle in Miami, because we heard so much about it. Seeing some pictures about the place I wasn’t...
Sightseeing: Coral Castle in Florida - An Amazing Sight
San Jose, California
Fun and inviting with activities for all ages, the San Jose Flea Market is not just a market where you can sell your stuff or buy, it a place that...
Shopping: San Jose Flea Market
Santa Cruz, California
The Mystery Spot is probably one of the weirdest man-made places you can see anywhere on earth. If you've seen any of those surrealist paintings of...
Sightseeing: The Mystery Spot in Santa Cruz