Milan Travel Tips, Italy
Travel tips > Europe > Italy > Milan travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Milan travel tip categories:
- History & Culture (1)
- Food (4)
Browse Milan travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Milan travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Milan or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Milan travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Milan
- Armani/NobuIt is a high quality restaurant with Japanese food and Armani environment. Armani/Nobu is a very special place, one can always see there a couple of stars and famous businessman. To be honest, it's very expensive, but well, if one love's [...]D: 1.3mi00
- Al Pont De FerrI dare say it is the best place to eat in the whole city. We sat on the terrace and it was very pleasant, although the weather was nice as well. The staff is very kind and the food is delicious. It's the best place to try Italian Cuisine [...]D: 3.4mi00
- Casa dei CiliegiIf you happen to be tired of Italian cuisine (which I cannot imagine), chose Casa dei Ciliegi, they have great - let's say - international cuisine. The food is rather good and they also have a nice terrace where we had great cold beers [...]D: 2.1mi00
- Milan BaptisteryIt's Italian name is Battisero Paleocristiano and it is a early Christian Baptistery from the 4th century. Archaeologists say that most probably this is the place where the Bishop of Milan, St. Ambrose baptized the man who later became St. [...]D: 1.7mi00
- Really good italian foodIt is the best place to it in the whole city, you really have to try it. Prices may seem a little high, but after you experienced the place, you won't regret it. The food is just delicious, I always liked pasta, but this is something [...]D: 1.3mi00
More travel tips about MilanWe only have a few travel tips for Milan so take some time and feel free to share your own travel tips with the Travelgrove community. Write about your favorite restaurant, the best museum in town or the park you like most. Tell others what to do and what not to do in the city and help them benefit from your experience. Let’s explore together!
Things about Milan you may be interested in
Recent Milan flights found by Travelgrove users
- $873 Finn Air
flighthub.com check price
From To Departure Time Toronto, ON (YYZ) Milan, IT (MXP) 06/03/2014 10:35 pm Milan, IT (MXP) Toronto, ON (YYZ) 06/10/2014 11:25 am
- $883 Iberia Airlines
flighthub.com check price
From To Departure Time Atlanta, GA (ATL) Milan, IT (MXP) 05/31/2014 06:45 pm Milan, IT (MXP) Atlanta, GA (ATL) 06/09/2014 11:25 am
- $911 Swiss International Air Lines
cheapoair.com check price
From To Departure Time New York, NY (JFK) Milan, IT (MXP) 06/12/2014 09:00 pm Milan, IT (MXP) New York, NY (JFK) 06/21/2014 11:10 am
More travel tips you might be interested in
It´s an open air museum from stone age and bronze age times (4.000 to 850 BC). You can see there a lot of historic and authentic reconstructed...
History & Culture: Museum of neolithic settlement
The building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most...
History & Culture: Hatshepsut Temple
York, United Kingdom
York is a beautiful walled city on the river Ouse, with Viking roots and archeology to explore in the Viking Centre, Tudor buildings overhanging...
General: The Cliffords Tower and Castle Museum
You really should try the fish meals at Galway, always fresh from the sea.
General: The well known fishermen city
In this area, called 'cinque terre', you can take wounderful walks in the nature. You can start in the coastal town Levanto and wander to for exte...
General: Cinque terre
Essaouria is a beach town in south east morocco. Every city in Morocco has a Medina, which means old town. The entire medina is surrounded by a...
Sightseeing: Gates of Essaouira
Quezon City, Philippines
La Loma in Quezon City is, they say, the oldest cockpit in the country. It is the place of the typical centuries-old sport on the Philippines, the...
Night Life & Entertainment: The La Loma Cockpit
The Auschwitz-Birkenau camps are not far from Krakow and it's easy to get there with the minibus service, takes only one or maximum two hours. ...
History & Culture: Auschwitz-Birkenau
Not expensive, close to the Beach: It was a quiet and peaceful hotel and was only one block away from the beach. It is better to walk down a few...
General: Blue Moon Hotel – Comfort under the Miami Sky
Santa Barbara, California
Great thing to check out while in Santa Barbara would be the beaches. Every beach is wonderful but I really recommend Butterfly Beach. Stunningly...
Outdoors Activities: Things to do in Santa Barbara