Milan Travel Tips, Italy
Travel tips > Europe > Italy > Milan travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Milan travel tip categories:
- History & Culture (1)
- Food (4)
Browse Milan travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Milan travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Milan or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Milan travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Milan
- Armani/NobuIt is a high quality restaurant with Japanese food and Armani environment. Armani/Nobu is a very special place, one can always see there a couple of stars and famous businessman. To be honest, it's very expensive, but well, if one love's [...]D: 1.3mi00
- Al Pont De FerrI dare say it is the best place to eat in the whole city. We sat on the terrace and it was very pleasant, although the weather was nice as well. The staff is very kind and the food is delicious. It's the best place to try Italian Cuisine [...]D: 3.4mi00
- Casa dei CiliegiIf you happen to be tired of Italian cuisine (which I cannot imagine), chose Casa dei Ciliegi, they have great - let's say - international cuisine. The food is rather good and they also have a nice terrace where we had great cold beers [...]D: 2.1mi00
- Milan BaptisteryIt's Italian name is Battisero Paleocristiano and it is a early Christian Baptistery from the 4th century. Archaeologists say that most probably this is the place where the Bishop of Milan, St. Ambrose baptized the man who later became St. [...]D: 1.7mi00
- Really good italian foodIt is the best place to it in the whole city, you really have to try it. Prices may seem a little high, but after you experienced the place, you won't regret it. The food is just delicious, I always liked pasta, but this is something [...]D: 1.3mi00
More travel tips about MilanWe only have a few travel tips for Milan so take some time and feel free to share your own travel tips with the Travelgrove community. Write about your favorite restaurant, the best museum in town or the park you like most. Tell others what to do and what not to do in the city and help them benefit from your experience. Let’s explore together!
Things about Milan you may be interested in
Recent Milan flights found by Travelgrove users
- $582 Finn Air
flyfar.ca check price
From To Departure Time Los Angeles, CA (LAX) Milan, IT (MXP) 03/10/2020 08:35 pm Milan, IT (MXP) Los Angeles, CA (LAX) 03/25/2020 06:55 pm
- $608 Multiple Airlines
flightnetwork.com check price
From To Departure Time Santa Ana, CA (SNA) Milan, IT (LIN) 03/10/2020 08:10 am Milan, IT (LIN) Santa Ana, CA (SNA) 03/25/2020 06:55 pm
- $620 Thy Turkish Airlines
cheapoair.com check price
From To Departure Time Boston, MA (BOS) Milan, IT (MXP) 11/30/2019 10:35 pm Milan, IT (MXP) Boston, MA (BOS) 12/11/2019 07:10 am
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you're in Esztergom you must visit the Basilica (the Primatial Basilica of the Blessed Virgin Mary Assumed Into Heaven and St Adalbert). Besides...
Sightseeing: Esztergom Basilica
We are ground handling agent handling hotels car rental guides/Escort arrival /Departute assistance in Agra india E-mail...
General: Taj mahal
Lothal is one of the greatest examples of ancient archaeology. It’s a very informative museum explaining the artifacts of ancient India....
General: Lothal Archaeological Site
New Delhi, India
Rajasthan - the land of exquisite monuments, picturesque lakes, blossoming gardens and it is one of the most admired tourism destination of the...
General: Monuments, forts, palaces and lakes in Rajasthan
Visit the museum of ancient roman relicts and the roman baths in the city center.
General: The museum of ancient roman relicts
Vaduz the capital of Liechtenstein is a small little town. Its smaller then most towns that I have visited in Spain and there is very little to see...
Miami Beach, Florida
This restaurant has the best wine list of all Miami, but their cuisine is just not up to the standard. Not to mention their food is overprized. ...
Food: Azul – Best wine list, worst cuisine in Miami
San Jose, California
Equipped with at least 30 pool tables, South First Billiards in San Jose is a fun place with live music and a great crowd. The Happy Hour last...
Night Life & Entertainment: South First Billiards
The Hue cuisine is distinct and is considered one of the best in Vietnam. The list available includes Hue traditional food and Royal Cuisine food...
General: What to eat in Hue
Hoedspruit, South Africa
Limpopo, African country must be one amongst the foremost stunning, however under-rated provinces within the country. Hoedspruit, a novel African...
History & Culture: The Hoedspruit Wildlife and Nature Lover's Guide