Milan Travel Tips, Italy
Travel tips > Europe > Italy > Milan travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Milan travel tip categories:
- History & Culture (1)
- Food (4)
Browse Milan travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Milan travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Milan or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Milan travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Milan
- Armani/NobuIt is a high quality restaurant with Japanese food and Armani environment. Armani/Nobu is a very special place, one can always see there a couple of stars and famous businessman. To be honest, it's very expensive, but well, if one love's [...]D: 1.3mi00
- Al Pont De FerrI dare say it is the best place to eat in the whole city. We sat on the terrace and it was very pleasant, although the weather was nice as well. The staff is very kind and the food is delicious. It's the best place to try Italian Cuisine [...]D: 3.4mi00
- Casa dei CiliegiIf you happen to be tired of Italian cuisine (which I cannot imagine), chose Casa dei Ciliegi, they have great - let's say - international cuisine. The food is rather good and they also have a nice terrace where we had great cold beers [...]D: 2.1mi00
- Milan BaptisteryIt's Italian name is Battisero Paleocristiano and it is a early Christian Baptistery from the 4th century. Archaeologists say that most probably this is the place where the Bishop of Milan, St. Ambrose baptized the man who later became St. [...]D: 1.7mi00
- Really good italian foodIt is the best place to it in the whole city, you really have to try it. Prices may seem a little high, but after you experienced the place, you won't regret it. The food is just delicious, I always liked pasta, but this is something [...]D: 1.3mi00
More travel tips about MilanWe only have a few travel tips for Milan so take some time and feel free to share your own travel tips with the Travelgrove community. Write about your favorite restaurant, the best museum in town or the park you like most. Tell others what to do and what not to do in the city and help them benefit from your experience. Let’s explore together!
Things about Milan you may be interested in
Milan NightlifeThe main bulk of the nightlife spots in Milan are concentrated in two vicinities: the areas of Brera Gallery and Navigli. During weekends, these places are packed with Milanese and visitors alike. Although these spots have the highest concentrations of bars, pubs, clubs, disco houses and cafes in town, numerous nightlife hubs are also widely scattered throughout the city. Milan’s most dominant musical genre is jazz. One can easily tell this with the number of night hangout spots playing the famed saxophone-themed music. Even so, numerous clubs and bars also offer alternatives on other musical genres such as alternative, rock, pop etc. [...]
Recent Milan flights found by Travelgrove users
- $615 Multiple Airlines
cheapoair.com check price
From To Departure Time Philadelphia, PA (PHL) Milan, IT (MXP) 03/29/2023 01:04 pm Milan, IT (MXP) Philadelphia, PA (PHL) 04/12/2023 09:05 am
- $849 British Airways
cheapoair.com check price
From To Departure Time Baltimore, MD (BWI) Milan, IT (MXP) 04/18/2023 09:00 pm Milan, IT (MXP) Baltimore, MD (BWI) 04/26/2023 06:55 pm
- $861 British Airways
cheapoair.com check price
From To Departure Time Toronto, ON (YYZ) Milan, IT (LIN) 05/02/2023 09:55 pm Milan, IT (LIN) Toronto, ON (YYZ) 05/09/2023 11:10 am
More travel tips you might be interested in
San Diego, Costa Rica
Beaches are naturally free and they are very good in San Diego. Some of them are especially beautiful. I would very much recommend La Jolla and...
General: Free and cheap things in San Diego
Wenn ihr in Langenargen seid, müsst ihr unbedingt am See spazieren gehen. Das ist so schön.
General: Der schöne See von Langenargen
Visit the local fortress, reinforced under the venetians and still preserved in a good way.
Guinness Storehouse is like the origin of all beers and a little piece of Irish history and culture. You can follow the brewing process, you will...
Outdoors Activities: Guinness Storehouse
So it's that time of the year again when you've packed your bags and are raring to go and find yourself heading to God's Own Country – Kerala...
Beaches : Some Must-Do Activities On Your Trip To Kerala
Here at Mazo Konkan! we’re very excited to announce the launch of our newly designed Sub-Division / Website which goes live today and is located...
General: Ganpatipule - Mazo Konkan's sub-division launch!
Islamabad Gharbi, Pakistan
Enjoy residing at luxurious hotels in Islamabad with Trekkso - One of the best travel and tour operators of Pakistan. To know more visit http://www...
General: Hotels in Islamabad
Fort Collins, Colorado
Really good coffee: Moxie Java on Harmony. Not the best location, but great flavor and friendly baristas.
Food: My favorite coffee
Fountain Valley, California
Boomers is located right at the heart of Fountain Valley, CA (intersection between Magnolia Street & Warner Street). It provides a lot of fun...
Family & Fun: Boomer! Fountain Valley
Chris is the place where you will eat the best hot-dogs in Alabama. The diner was opened in 1917 and for many years was the hottest late-night spot...