Milan Travel Tips, Italy
Travel tips > Europe > Italy > Milan travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Milan travel tip categories:
- History & Culture (1)
- Food (4)
Browse Milan travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Milan travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Milan or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Milan travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Milan
- Armani/NobuIt is a high quality restaurant with Japanese food and Armani environment. Armani/Nobu is a very special place, one can always see there a couple of stars and famous businessman. To be honest, it's very expensive, but well, if one love's [...]D: 1.3mi00
- Al Pont De FerrI dare say it is the best place to eat in the whole city. We sat on the terrace and it was very pleasant, although the weather was nice as well. The staff is very kind and the food is delicious. It's the best place to try Italian Cuisine [...]D: 3.4mi00
- Casa dei CiliegiIf you happen to be tired of Italian cuisine (which I cannot imagine), chose Casa dei Ciliegi, they have great - let's say - international cuisine. The food is rather good and they also have a nice terrace where we had great cold beers [...]D: 2.1mi00
- Milan BaptisteryIt's Italian name is Battisero Paleocristiano and it is a early Christian Baptistery from the 4th century. Archaeologists say that most probably this is the place where the Bishop of Milan, St. Ambrose baptized the man who later became St. [...]D: 1.7mi00
- Really good italian foodIt is the best place to it in the whole city, you really have to try it. Prices may seem a little high, but after you experienced the place, you won't regret it. The food is just delicious, I always liked pasta, but this is something [...]D: 1.3mi00
More travel tips about MilanWe only have a few travel tips for Milan so take some time and feel free to share your own travel tips with the Travelgrove community. Write about your favorite restaurant, the best museum in town or the park you like most. Tell others what to do and what not to do in the city and help them benefit from your experience. Let’s explore together!
Things about Milan you may be interested in
Recent Milan flights found by Travelgrove users
- $640 Multiple Airlines
flighthub.com check price
From To Departure Time New York, NY (JFK) Milan, IT (MXP) 05/18/2016 08:30 pm Milan, IT (MXP) New York, NY (JFK) 06/10/2016 01:00 pm
- $678 Lufthansa
flighthub.com check price
From To Departure Time Newark, NJ (EWR) Milan, IT (MXP) 05/18/2016 09:05 pm Milan, IT (MXP) Newark, NJ (EWR) 06/10/2016 08:45 am
- $692 Multiple Airlines
flightnetwork.com check price
From To Departure Time Philadelphia, PA (PHL) Milan, IT (MXP) 05/18/2016 11:30 am Milan, IT (MXP) Philadelphia, PA (PHL) 06/10/2016 06:45 am
More travel tips you might be interested in
Kressbronn Am Bodensee, Germany
Wenn man in der Nähe des Bodensees ist und in der Gegend von Kressbronn, dann sollte man zum entspannen ins dortige Strandbad am Bodensee gehen....
General: Strandbad am Bodensee
It´s an open air museum from stone age and bronze age times (4.000 to 850 BC). You can see there a lot of historic and authentic reconstructed...
History & Culture: Museum of neolithic settlement
I am going to travel to Colombia and Argentina for xmas and new years looking for friendships in both countries email me email@example.com
General: Looking for company
You should really visit the valley with the grounds existing in several colours, done by nature.
Outdoors Activities: The valley
Johor Baharu, Malaysia
This restaurant is a great place to try the various local cusines and dishes of Malaysia. A tip here is if you are interested to try the local...
Food: Restoran Mustika Zamzam
This is absolutely an amazing experience and a real one too, even if the actual flight is just a simulation. The staff at the Flightdeck Air Combat...
Family & Fun: Flightdeck Air Combat Center
Boca Raton, Florida
Town Center: Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdale's, Macy's.
Shopping: BEST SHOPPING
Rochester, New York
Put dryer sheets in your luggage to keep it fresh and maouse free!!
General: Dryer sheets
Santa Ana, California
For a quick or a copious meal in a small town like Santa Ana you don't even have to go far, at Bristol street there is a small diner which...
Food: Baja Fish Tacos
What can I say? Chamonix it's great, from the center of the town you can see the heights peak in Eastern Europe, Mont Blanc 4807m. There are many,...
Outdoors Activities: The capital of climbing