Italy Travel Tips, Europe
Travel tips > Europe > Italy travel tips
Browse useful Italy travel tips using the map (by moving the mouse over a city pin or by clicking it) or simply scroll down on this page. After finding the travel tips for Italy you are interested in, you may leave a comment or ask the authors of the tips - being experienced travelers but also real users just like you they will gladly answer. Also, we do encourage you to provide your own useful travel tips for your favorite cities in Italy or anywhere else in the world, so that others can learn from you as well.
Recent travel tips from Italy
- The museum of ancient roman relictsAosta travel tipsVisit the museum of ancient roman relicts and the roman baths in the city center. [...]D: n/a00
- 14 Day Road Trip in EuropeCamogli travel tipsDuring these two weeks we drove the total of 4.000 something km visiting four countries. [...]D: 4.5mi00
- Check the schedule of the ferriesCapri travel tipsIf you plan to go to Capri, take a look at the schedule of the ferries. Normally they go there at a certain time, but not every five minutes. [...]D: n/a00
- Caffè MegaraFlorence travel tipsThey have great Italian food and good jazz all the time. They have a TV and you can freely read newspapers and magazines. Altogether it's a rather pleasant place with some very good cocktails. If you want nothing special just a good [...]D: 2.3mi00
- Cinque terreLevanto travel tipsIn this area, called 'cinque terre', you can take wounderful walks in the nature. You can start in the coastal town Levanto and wander to for exte Rosse. You could extend your walk then, often next to the sea cliffs, to the other cities of [...]D: n/a00
- The Basilica of Santa Maria della MisericordiaMacerata travel tipsThe Basilica of Santa Maria della Misericordia, was built in 1447 from an ancient votive chapel, within a single day. This should give saefty before the threat of the plague. 1734 the Basilica of Santa Maria della Misericordia was decorated [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Armani/NobuMilan travel tipsIt is a high quality restaurant with Japanese food and Armani environment. Armani/Nobu is a very special place, one can always see there a couple of stars and famous businessman. To be honest, it's very expensive, but well, if one love's [...]D: 1.3mi00
- Castello Sforzesco, MilanMilano travel tipsWhen I arrived in Milano I visited Castello Sforzesco but I didn't had enought time to visit 'Il Domo di Milano' and that's a thing that I regret, but probably next time ... [...]D: 2.1mi00
- Azienda agricola Fantino Alessandro e Gian NataleMonforte D'alba travel tipsSome parts of the estate are as old as 1600, it is really a nice place, you can see how an Italian estate looked like hundred years ago. The cellars are very beautiful, they are the oldest parts and it's worth a look and some pictures to [...]D: 0.1mi10
- Visiting CapriNaples travel tipsOne of the most beautiful islands I have ever seen is Capri. It's romantic, and picturesque. There are wonderful trails and the sea is nothing but amazing. Both Capri and Anacapri are wonderful little towns that offer high end Italian [...]D: 20mi10
- Ancient harbour city OstiaOstia Antica travel tipsOstia was originally a military camp, from which Rome could be both protected and controlled and defended as well as the maritime trade. With the latter the the military camp developed soon into the port city and a strong base for the fleet [...]D: 0.2mi00
- AntonyOstuni travel tipsAntony is the best place to eat in all Ostuni. It's run by the owner family and they really make you feel yourself at home all the time. Prices are very good and the family is extremely kind. The chef is Antony, the husband, the food he [...]D: 0.1mi00
- Angiol d'OrParma travel tipsThe Angio d'Or, ot Golden Angel is a very nice little place with acceptable prices. The atmosphere is very intimate and I was told that the service is also good. The waiter who served me, was very kind, so I agree, service is also [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Visiting the ancient roman cityPompei travel tipsYou should really take yourself time for at least one day or better a whole weekend. [...]D: 1.6mi10
- Restaurant Pizzeria Discopub BOUNTYRimini travel tipsIt's the most beautiful local that i have seen in Rimini. you can eat, drink, dance, listen live music,.... [...]D: 1mi00
- Case RomaneRome travel tipsCase Romane or Case Romane del Celio is one of the best preserved Roman villas that can be visited today. It is located close to the Circus Maximus and can be reached by foot. The villa which was built in the third century A.D. was [...]D: n/a00
- Taking some photosSorrento travel tipsAlso at Sorrent you can catch some nice views to the sea. But don't look at the harbour area. [...]D: 0.1mi00
- Trekking Berbero nella Valle delle Rose e DadesTurin travel tips11 giorni - 4 giorni di trekking a piedi 03/10/2012 - 13/10/2012 Questa escursione ci tuffa in una delle più belle valli del Marocco: uno stridente contrasto tra paesaggi aridi, giardini rigogliosi e imponenti kasbahs. Un posto [...]D: 1.2mi00
- Piccolo Mondo Bar in VeniceVenice travel tipsOne of the oldest and maybe the smallest clubs in Italy, the Piccolo Mondo Bar is a hidden jewel in the heart of Venice. Many locals visit the bar after the restaurants have closed, because it is open until 4am. It is quite a [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Piazza delle Erbe – Verona’s PrimeVerona travel tipsStanding at this landmark you can imagine how grounded are the people of Verona with their origination and history. Piazza delle Erbe is not only the centrally located market place, but also known for its aesthetic importance amongst [...]D: 11.9mi00
- BarcobestiaViareggio travel tipsIt isn't a good place at all. The waiters were impolite, the menu was a single sheet thrown onto the table and without prices. We ordered meal that was stated to be for two people but it was served on one plate and just thrown in front [...]D: 1mi00
Things about Italy you may be interested in
Browse Italy travel tips by cities:Aosta (1)Camogli (1)Capri (1)Florence (2)Levanto (1)Macerata (1)Milan (5)Milano (1)Monforte D'alba (1)Naples (10)Ostia Antica (4)Ostuni (1)Parma (1)Pompei (1)Rimini (1)Rome (31)Sorrento (1)Turin (3)Venice (18)Verona (9)Viareggio (1)
More travel tips you might be interested in
The New Sofia Pub Crawl is the night walk around Sofia’s hidden and unique bars. This event is not for those looking for loud and smoky rooms;...
Night Life & Entertainment: The New Sofia Pub Crawl
Kressbronn Am Bodensee, Germany
Wenn man in der Nähe des Bodensees ist und in der Gegend von Kressbronn, dann sollte man zum entspannen ins dortige Strandbad am Bodensee gehen....
General: Strandbad am Bodensee
IF you are around at christmas, you should visit that chsitmas market at the city. It´s really famous and you can enjoy shopping, drinking a cup...
Shopping: Christkindlmarkt in the inner city
The Rotunda is also known by the name of Agios Giorgos. It was first a Roman mausoleum, then a Christian church and later a mosque, quite a history...
History & Culture: The Rotunda
Dont forget to view this great religious place atop a hill. For tips on travel in mysore visit mysorehub.com
General: Chamundi Hills
The best time to of the year for booking a Myanmar tours specially for an Irrawaddy cruise holiday would be during the cool and dry season when the...
Outdoors Activities: Best Time for Irrawaddy Cruise experience
Hanauma Bay is wonderful for the lovers of snorkeling, but not only. It is like being in an aquarium. I couldn't believe how close I was to those...
Outdoors Activities: Hanauma Bay in Honolulu
Both a shop and a museum, the Tucson Mineral and Gem World is a unique place where you can find really rare rocks, meteorites, fossils, and...
History & Culture: Tucson Mineral and Gem World
Lake Powell is one of the best places you can visit if you're looking for some outdoors activities. To me a lake in the desert is simply amazing...
Outdoors Activities: Renting a Boat at Lake Powell
Durban, South Africa
Looking for a Durban, South Africa hotel for this weekend for this Friday and Saturday night? You will definitely get the most value and the best...
General: The Best Hotels in Durban For This Weekend