Italy Travel Tips, Europe
Travel tips > Europe > Italy travel tips
Browse useful Italy travel tips using the map (by moving the mouse over a city pin or by clicking it) or simply scroll down on this page. After finding the travel tips for Italy you are interested in, you may leave a comment or ask the authors of the tips - being experienced travelers but also real users just like you they will gladly answer. Also, we do encourage you to provide your own useful travel tips for your favorite cities in Italy or anywhere else in the world, so that others can learn from you as well.
Recent travel tips from Italy
- The museum of ancient roman relictsAosta travel tipsVisit the museum of ancient roman relicts and the roman baths in the city center. [...]D: n/a00
- 14 Day Road Trip in EuropeCamogli travel tipsDuring these two weeks we drove the total of 4.000 something km visiting four countries. [...]D: 4.5mi00
- Check the schedule of the ferriesCapri travel tipsIf you plan to go to Capri, take a look at the schedule of the ferries. Normally they go there at a certain time, but not every five minutes. [...]D: n/a00
- Caffè MegaraFlorence travel tipsThey have great Italian food and good jazz all the time. They have a TV and you can freely read newspapers and magazines. Altogether it's a rather pleasant place with some very good cocktails. If you want nothing special just a good [...]D: 2.3mi00
- Cinque terreLevanto travel tipsIn this area, called 'cinque terre', you can take wounderful walks in the nature. You can start in the coastal town Levanto and wander to for exte Rosse. You could extend your walk then, often next to the sea cliffs, to the other cities of [...]D: n/a00
- The Basilica of Santa Maria della MisericordiaMacerata travel tipsThe Basilica of Santa Maria della Misericordia, was built in 1447 from an ancient votive chapel, within a single day. This should give saefty before the threat of the plague. 1734 the Basilica of Santa Maria della Misericordia was decorated [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Armani/NobuMilan travel tipsIt is a high quality restaurant with Japanese food and Armani environment. Armani/Nobu is a very special place, one can always see there a couple of stars and famous businessman. To be honest, it's very expensive, but well, if one love's [...]D: 1.3mi00
- Castello Sforzesco, MilanMilano travel tipsWhen I arrived in Milano I visited Castello Sforzesco but I didn't had enought time to visit 'Il Domo di Milano' and that's a thing that I regret, but probably next time ... [...]D: 2.1mi00
- Azienda agricola Fantino Alessandro e Gian NataleMonforte D'alba travel tipsSome parts of the estate are as old as 1600, it is really a nice place, you can see how an Italian estate looked like hundred years ago. The cellars are very beautiful, they are the oldest parts and it's worth a look and some pictures to [...]D: 0.1mi10
- Visiting CapriNaples travel tipsOne of the most beautiful islands I have ever seen is Capri. It's romantic, and picturesque. There are wonderful trails and the sea is nothing but amazing. Both Capri and Anacapri are wonderful little towns that offer high end Italian [...]D: 20mi10
- Ancient harbour city OstiaOstia Antica travel tipsOstia was originally a military camp, from which Rome could be both protected and controlled and defended as well as the maritime trade. With the latter the the military camp developed soon into the port city and a strong base for the fleet [...]D: 0.2mi00
- AntonyOstuni travel tipsAntony is the best place to eat in all Ostuni. It's run by the owner family and they really make you feel yourself at home all the time. Prices are very good and the family is extremely kind. The chef is Antony, the husband, the food he [...]D: 0.1mi00
- Angiol d'OrParma travel tipsThe Angio d'Or, ot Golden Angel is a very nice little place with acceptable prices. The atmosphere is very intimate and I was told that the service is also good. The waiter who served me, was very kind, so I agree, service is also [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Visiting the ancient roman cityPompei travel tipsYou should really take yourself time for at least one day or better a whole weekend. [...]D: 1.6mi10
- Restaurant Pizzeria Discopub BOUNTYRimini travel tipsIt's the most beautiful local that i have seen in Rimini. you can eat, drink, dance, listen live music,.... [...]D: 1mi00
- Case RomaneRome travel tipsCase Romane or Case Romane del Celio is one of the best preserved Roman villas that can be visited today. It is located close to the Circus Maximus and can be reached by foot. The villa which was built in the third century A.D. was [...]D: n/a00
- Taking some photosSorrento travel tipsAlso at Sorrent you can catch some nice views to the sea. But don't look at the harbour area. [...]D: 0.1mi00
- Trekking Berbero nella Valle delle Rose e DadesTurin travel tips11 giorni - 4 giorni di trekking a piedi 03/10/2012 - 13/10/2012 Questa escursione ci tuffa in una delle più belle valli del Marocco: uno stridente contrasto tra paesaggi aridi, giardini rigogliosi e imponenti kasbahs. Un posto [...]D: 1.2mi00
- Piccolo Mondo Bar in VeniceVenice travel tipsOne of the oldest and maybe the smallest clubs in Italy, the Piccolo Mondo Bar is a hidden jewel in the heart of Venice. Many locals visit the bar after the restaurants have closed, because it is open until 4am. It is quite a [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Piazza delle Erbe – Verona’s PrimeVerona travel tipsStanding at this landmark you can imagine how grounded are the people of Verona with their origination and history. Piazza delle Erbe is not only the centrally located market place, but also known for its aesthetic importance amongst [...]D: 11.9mi00
- BarcobestiaViareggio travel tipsIt isn't a good place at all. The waiters were impolite, the menu was a single sheet thrown onto the table and without prices. We ordered meal that was stated to be for two people but it was served on one plate and just thrown in front [...]D: 1mi00
Things about Italy you may be interested in
Browse Italy travel tips by cities:Aosta (1)Camogli (1)Capri (1)Florence (2)Levanto (1)Macerata (1)Milan (5)Milano (1)Monforte D'alba (1)Naples (10)Ostia Antica (4)Ostuni (1)Parma (1)Pompei (1)Rimini (1)Rome (31)Sorrento (1)Turin (3)Venice (18)Verona (9)Viareggio (1)
More travel tips you might be interested in
Blue Cactus Grill is great, with good Tex-Mex food and a great bar. I was there once and I liked it, the service - as in almost all Canadian places...
Food: Blue Cactus Grill
Check your holiday acommodation 100%, if you rent a holiday house.
General: Holiday house
The city is nice in the center. You can go shopping everywhere, also on the local markets. If you don't know where to go, just go to the tourist...
Shopping: Shopping in city
Jammu is vey crowded during the months of october and April due to the holy Navratri season in India. To get good accommodations during these times...
General: Travel tip
From the times it began till date, the wonderful city of Verona, stands as an evidence of the different eras of history. Lined up with massive...
Night Life & Entertainment: Enchanting Romanesque of Verona – Unavoidable Charm
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Cambodia is a tiny destination with a lot of historic and natural tourist sites and attractions which attracts travelers from all around the world....
General: Destination to include on your cambodia tour packages
The most beautiful thing near my city is lake Baikal. Many tourists come here to see it every year. Lake Baikal is the oldest (25 million years)...
General: Amazing lake Baikal near my city
Delicious steaks in a busy, friendly environment which can be the best of the evening if you're out for dinner. The Saltgrass Steak House is...
Food: Saltgrass Steak House
The best of our stay in Jacksonville. We spent the whole day out camping in Little Talbot Island State Park. It was amazing and wonderful. There...
Sightseeing: Little Talbot Island State Park
Manhattan Beach, California
When you're in Manhattan Beach, make sure you go down to the pier and walk all the way to Redondo Beach and Hermosa Beach and back. It's just a...
General: Redondo Beach and Hermosa Beach