Italy Travel Tips, Europe
Travel tips > Europe > Italy travel tips
Browse useful Italy travel tips using the map (by moving the mouse over a city pin or by clicking it) or simply scroll down on this page. After finding the travel tips for Italy you are interested in, you may leave a comment or ask the authors of the tips - being experienced travelers but also real users just like you they will gladly answer. Also, we do encourage you to provide your own useful travel tips for your favorite cities in Italy or anywhere else in the world, so that others can learn from you as well.
Recent travel tips from Italy
- The museum of ancient roman relictsAosta travel tipsVisit the museum of ancient roman relicts and the roman baths in the city center. [...]D: n/a00
- 14 Day Road Trip in EuropeCamogli travel tipsDuring these two weeks we drove the total of 4.000 something km visiting four countries. [...]D: 4.5mi00
- Check the schedule of the ferriesCapri travel tipsIf you plan to go to Capri, take a look at the schedule of the ferries. Normally they go there at a certain time, but not every five minutes. [...]D: n/a00
- Caffè MegaraFlorence travel tipsThey have great Italian food and good jazz all the time. They have a TV and you can freely read newspapers and magazines. Altogether it's a rather pleasant place with some very good cocktails. If you want nothing special just a good [...]D: 2.3mi00
- Cinque terreLevanto travel tipsIn this area, called 'cinque terre', you can take wounderful walks in the nature. You can start in the coastal town Levanto and wander to for exte Rosse. You could extend your walk then, often next to the sea cliffs, to the other cities of [...]D: n/a00
- The Basilica of Santa Maria della MisericordiaMacerata travel tipsThe Basilica of Santa Maria della Misericordia, was built in 1447 from an ancient votive chapel, within a single day. This should give saefty before the threat of the plague. 1734 the Basilica of Santa Maria della Misericordia was decorated [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Armani/NobuMilan travel tipsIt is a high quality restaurant with Japanese food and Armani environment. Armani/Nobu is a very special place, one can always see there a couple of stars and famous businessman. To be honest, it's very expensive, but well, if one love's [...]D: 1.3mi00
- Castello Sforzesco, MilanMilano travel tipsWhen I arrived in Milano I visited Castello Sforzesco but I didn't had enought time to visit 'Il Domo di Milano' and that's a thing that I regret, but probably next time ... [...]D: 2.1mi00
- Azienda agricola Fantino Alessandro e Gian NataleMonforte D'alba travel tipsSome parts of the estate are as old as 1600, it is really a nice place, you can see how an Italian estate looked like hundred years ago. The cellars are very beautiful, they are the oldest parts and it's worth a look and some pictures to [...]D: 0.1mi10
- Visiting CapriNaples travel tipsOne of the most beautiful islands I have ever seen is Capri. It's romantic, and picturesque. There are wonderful trails and the sea is nothing but amazing. Both Capri and Anacapri are wonderful little towns that offer high end Italian [...]D: 20mi10
- Ancient harbour city OstiaOstia Antica travel tipsOstia was originally a military camp, from which Rome could be both protected and controlled and defended as well as the maritime trade. With the latter the the military camp developed soon into the port city and a strong base for the fleet [...]D: 0.2mi00
- AntonyOstuni travel tipsAntony is the best place to eat in all Ostuni. It's run by the owner family and they really make you feel yourself at home all the time. Prices are very good and the family is extremely kind. The chef is Antony, the husband, the food he [...]D: 0.1mi00
- Angiol d'OrParma travel tipsThe Angio d'Or, ot Golden Angel is a very nice little place with acceptable prices. The atmosphere is very intimate and I was told that the service is also good. The waiter who served me, was very kind, so I agree, service is also [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Visiting the ancient roman cityPompei travel tipsYou should really take yourself time for at least one day or better a whole weekend. [...]D: 1.6mi10
- Restaurant Pizzeria Discopub BOUNTYRimini travel tipsIt's the most beautiful local that i have seen in Rimini. you can eat, drink, dance, listen live music,.... [...]D: 1mi00
- Case RomaneRome travel tipsCase Romane or Case Romane del Celio is one of the best preserved Roman villas that can be visited today. It is located close to the Circus Maximus and can be reached by foot. The villa which was built in the third century A.D. was [...]D: n/a00
- Taking some photosSorrento travel tipsAlso at Sorrent you can catch some nice views to the sea. But don't look at the harbour area. [...]D: 0.1mi00
- Trekking Berbero nella Valle delle Rose e DadesTurin travel tips11 giorni - 4 giorni di trekking a piedi 03/10/2012 - 13/10/2012 Questa escursione ci tuffa in una delle più belle valli del Marocco: uno stridente contrasto tra paesaggi aridi, giardini rigogliosi e imponenti kasbahs. Un posto [...]D: 1.2mi00
- Piccolo Mondo Bar in VeniceVenice travel tipsOne of the oldest and maybe the smallest clubs in Italy, the Piccolo Mondo Bar is a hidden jewel in the heart of Venice. Many locals visit the bar after the restaurants have closed, because it is open until 4am. It is quite a [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Piazza delle Erbe – Verona’s PrimeVerona travel tipsStanding at this landmark you can imagine how grounded are the people of Verona with their origination and history. Piazza delle Erbe is not only the centrally located market place, but also known for its aesthetic importance amongst [...]D: 11.9mi00
- BarcobestiaViareggio travel tipsIt isn't a good place at all. The waiters were impolite, the menu was a single sheet thrown onto the table and without prices. We ordered meal that was stated to be for two people but it was served on one plate and just thrown in front [...]D: 1mi00
Things about Italy you may be interested in
Browse Italy travel tips by cities:Aosta (1)Camogli (1)Capri (1)Florence (2)Levanto (1)Macerata (1)Milan (5)Milano (1)Monforte D'alba (1)Naples (10)Ostia Antica (4)Ostuni (1)Parma (1)Pompei (1)Rimini (1)Rome (31)Sorrento (1)Turin (3)Venice (18)Verona (9)Viareggio (1)
More travel tips you might be interested in
Beavertails Pastry, as the name shows offers a special kind of hot pastry with all kinds of syrups and ice-creams as a topping. It's very very...
Food: Beavertails Pastry
This is one of the typical windmills found in Northern Germany as well as all over Holland, Denmark and generally all of the Northern German states...
Sightseeing: Wrixum Wind Mill
If you like mini-golf but you would like to try something different, here's a golf course with twist. Hohtogolf West Coast is a glow in the...
Family & Fun: Hohtogolf West Coast
There are more than 200 vehicles exposed in this wonderful museum. It is ran by a pocketful of car collectors and displays vehicles from 1908 to...
History & Culture: Automobile Museum
York, United Kingdom
York is a beautiful walled city on the river Ouse, with Viking roots and archeology to explore in the Viking Centre, Tudor buildings overhanging...
General: The Cliffords Tower and Castle Museum
If you´re interested in ancient greek culture, you shouldn´t miss the ancient city of Argos, with it´s theater, cut in the rocks and the agora.
General: The ancient city
Islands shouldn't be missed for a Croatian experience. Some information about Island Rab at http://www.rabholidays.com
General: Islands of the Adriatic sea
If you are at Galway, should should take a boat to the Aron Islands. There are 3 islands and at least the main islands offers you a great landscape...
Outdoors Activities: Aron Islands
Saint Petersburg, Russia
Peter the Great did many great things (no pun intended), and this amazing garden is one of them. The emperor was actually involved in planning the...
Sightseeing: Summer Garden
Jalan Kayu, Singapore
Thasevi Prata Restaurant as the name suggest is very much famous for its pratas.(round circular flour made bread resembling a pancake cooked over a...
Food: Thasevi Prata Restaurant