Piazza delle Erbe – Verona’s Prime, Italy
Travel tips > Europe > Italy > Verona > Piazza delle Erbe – Verona’s Prime
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The fountain with Madonna Verona (actually the statue of Roman) is a spectacular sight in the evening with the lights turned on. Surrounded by all the important buildings, like Casa dei Mercanti (House of Merchants) and the City Hall on its north, the magnificence of this place is indeed remarkable. And there is no chance that you can miss out on the Palazzo Maffei, featuring the different Greek Gods.
What intrigued me most was the closeness of this marker to every other important sites of the city. There are ample options of refreshing yourself and getting an overview of this amazing city. It has the magnificence acquired from the Roman era it was built in and preserved ever since. Not to forget the amazing food and wine, to freshen you up and trust me when I say you can never get over its taste.
As you dive deep into its realms, you excavate more about its sparkling beauty, which has only enhanced with time.
How to get there:
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Verona
- A Land with Attractions in DiversityLocated between Milan and Venice, the city of Romeo and Juliet is popular for its historical monuments and wonderful landscapes. This city has a charismatic environment attracting millions of tourists from different parts of the world. Do [...]D: 1.4mi10
- A Land with Attractions in DiversityLocated between Milan and Venice, the city of Romeo and Juliet is popular for its historical monuments and wonderful landscapes. This city has a charismatic environment attracting millions of tourists from different parts of the world. Do [...]D: 1.4mi00
- Arena, Ponte Pietra, Lamberti Tower,Piazza Dell ErbeAre you feeling stressed and tired of your daily routine? Want to enjoy a rejuvenating vacation with your family? Plan a trip to visit an adventurous and beautiful place; where you can explore a new world of laden with natural beauty, [...]D: 1.8mi10
- Indulgence has a New Location, Verona ItalyIt was as if I was at the theatre watching it being performed; I could see Romeo dangling at Juliet’s balcony, until someone behind me brought me back to reality with a push, he was trying to click a picture of his girlfriend posing there [...]D: n/a00
- Discovering the Grandeur of Performing in an ArenaIf you really want to enjoy the thrill of a live show by internationally famous performers, visit Verona- the city of romance; well-known for its summer opera season. The Roman Arena is famous for its public shows and entertainments ever [...]D: 1.5mi00
Things about Verona you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are looking for a beach vacation, Cairns isnt the right place, because there´s no beach close to the city, neither you can walk there. But...
Outdoors Activities: No beach vacations
Are so many things/programs to do in this nature park. If you like nature and walking trips, I wound recommanded this place for you and I think one...
Family & Fun: Nature park thun
Visit the big roman open air museum at the time when the plays of the roman reenactment groups take place. Every two years one of the biggest...
Night Life & Entertainment: Open air museum and plays in Xanten
In Roubaix there is a “must see” sight called La Piscine (The swimming pool). It is in fact a museum (Museum of Art and Industry) opened after...
Sightseeing: La Piscine - A museum on top of a swimming pool
Oxford, United Kingdom
Go and see this very nice pub, the Eagle & Child in Oxford. If you like fantasy novels, you should visit it, because JRR Tolkien and CS Lewis used...
Food: Eagle & Child pub in Oxford
Golden Triangle Tour, Ranthambore Tour, South India Tour, Rajasthan With Goa Tour
General: Tour and Travel in India
The Hague, Netherlands
Restaurant The Hague: Welcome Restaurant Alexander You are looking for a restaurant in The Hague, welcome at Restaurant Alexander in the...
Food: Restaurant Alexander in The Hague
It is easily one of the number one eating places in Anchorage, because the food is really good. Though they serve mostly pizzas at the Moose's...
Food: Moose's Tooth Pub
Las Vegas, Nevada
When in Vegas and you want to play some cards, make sure that you ask the floorman about the casino's poker rates. You can get huge discounts, up...
Night Life & Entertainment: Poker Rates - Room Discounts for Players
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Vietnam Highlight Tour 12Days Highlights Ho Chi Minh City: City tour including entry to the War Remnants Museum & Cu Chi Tunnels. Mekong Delta:...
History & Culture: Vietnam Highlight Tour 12Days