A Land with Attractions in Diversity, Verona, Italy
Travel tips > Europe > Italy > Verona > A Land with Attractions in Diversity
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
Do you need a break from your hectic work routines? Looking forward to spend some quality time with your family at the most beautiful destination? Well prepare yourself and fly to Verona as it has something to offer to people of all age groups.
You can easily spend a few days in this city to explore its beauty and attention grabbing structures. The list of tourist’s destinations is endless here. Once you arrive, it becomes difficult for you to stop yourself from appreciating its breath-taking architecture and peaceful surroundings.
Interestingly, this place acts as a paradise for food lovers as you can taste several mouth watering cuisines. When in Verona, you cannot forget to taste the delightful wines that will rejuvenate your senses.
Now, let’s have a city tour staring from Juliet’s house. This house is one of the best examples of Gothic Architecture and it will be a great idea to get your pictures clicked at this place so that when you go back to your country, you can show those memorable clicks.
Next in line is the arena, one of the oldest landmarks located on one side of Piazza Bra. You cannot go back home without a visit to this beautiful place. Interestingly, it is the first century Amphitheater having a capacity of accommodating approximately 20000 spectators.
Don’t miss the Lamberti Tower for an exciting view of the entire city. Climb the stairs or use the elevator and have a look at magnificent view beyond your expectations.
After a long city tour, if you need something to feel energetic again, then you should not hesitate in going to Piazza Delle Erbe. Revive yourself with a cup of coffee or a glass of wine and after that, explore the beauty of the various wonderful architectures.
It’s time to leave all the tensions behind. Find a charming accommodation and make your booking in advance so as to enjoy your trip to the fullest.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Verona
- A Land with Attractions in DiversityLocated between Milan and Venice, the city of Romeo and Juliet is popular for its historical monuments and wonderful landscapes. This city has a charismatic environment attracting millions of tourists from different parts of the world. Do [...]D: 1.4mi00
- Enchanting Romanesque of Verona – Unavoidable CharmFrom the times it began till date, the wonderful city of Verona, stands as an evidence of the different eras of history. Lined up with massive architectures and unique artifacts, the city speaks about the significant impact of Roman [...]D: n/a00
- Piazza delle Erbe – Verona’s PrimeStanding at this landmark you can imagine how grounded are the people of Verona with their origination and history. Piazza delle Erbe is not only the centrally located market place, but also known for its aesthetic importance amongst [...]D: 11.9mi00
- Indulgence has a New Location, Verona ItalyIt was as if I was at the theatre watching it being performed; I could see Romeo dangling at Juliet’s balcony, until someone behind me brought me back to reality with a push, he was trying to click a picture of his girlfriend posing there [...]D: n/a00
- History Comes Alive in Verona’s Ageless BeautyThe city, where passing regimes have left their footprints as beautiful memories of time; recites many tales in the silence of its monuments. Verona enchanted me with its liveliness at the first glance; but as I walked into the Basilica of [...]D: n/a00
Things about Verona you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Salzburg, there´s not only the fact interesting that Mozart was born there. Also the medieval castle Hohensalzburg, built in 1077,...
History & Culture: Castle Hohensalzburg
If you are looking for a beach vacation, Cairns isnt the right place, because there´s no beach close to the city, neither you can walk there. But...
Outdoors Activities: No beach vacations
Vancouver, British Columbia
Being close to the beach and famous attractions is what makes a hotel attractive in a visitors eyes. Though of course, price is also an issue...
General: Pan Pacific Waterfront Hotel
Bat Dat Royal is a nice little Vietnamese/Chinese restaurant near the city center of Freiburg. They have a pretty good buffet and at night they...
Food: Bat Dat Royal China-Vietnam Restaurant
In Ulm there is a big shop for furniture called 'IKEA'. You can find there basically everything you would need. If you know IKEA, especially if...
General: IKEA - shop for furniture
In this area, called 'cinque terre', you can take wounderful walks in the nature. You can start in the coastal town Levanto and wander to for exte...
General: Cinque terre
Baile Felix, Romania
One of the main points of atractions in Baile Felix is the Nenuphar Lake wich is a natural reservation and wich hosts 3 species of nenuphars.
General: Nenuphar Lake - Lotus
As a traveler if you decide to visit Romania and on your schedule you'll find some time to explore Bucharest, than take a moment and stop in the...
Sightseeing: Historical Center of Bucharest
If you want to see one of the oldest churches of cristianity, then you should visit the church of the holy Petrus at Antakya. This place is about...
History & Culture: Petrus Grotto at Antakya
Wahweap Marina is a great spot to spend a couple of nice days by the water. They have a great selection of rentals (power boats and house boats)....
Beaches : Wahweap Marina