A Land with Attractions in Diversity, Verona, Italy
Travel tips > Europe > Italy > Verona > A Land with Attractions in Diversity
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
Do you need a break from your hectic work routines? Looking forward to spend some quality time with your family at the most beautiful destination? Well prepare yourself and fly to Verona as it has something to offer to people of all age groups.
You can easily spend a few days in this city to explore its beauty and attention grabbing structures. The list of tourist’s destinations is endless here. Once you arrive, it becomes difficult for you to stop yourself from appreciating its breath-taking architecture and peaceful surroundings.
Interestingly, this place acts as a paradise for food lovers as you can taste several mouth watering cuisines. When in Verona, you cannot forget to taste the delightful wines that will rejuvenate your senses.
Now, let’s have a city tour staring from Juliet’s house. This house is one of the best examples of Gothic Architecture and it will be a great idea to get your pictures clicked at this place so that when you go back to your country, you can show those memorable clicks.
Next in line is the arena, one of the oldest landmarks located on one side of Piazza Bra. You cannot go back home without a visit to this beautiful place. Interestingly, it is the first century Amphitheater having a capacity of accommodating approximately 20000 spectators.
Don’t miss the Lamberti Tower for an exciting view of the entire city. Climb the stairs or use the elevator and have a look at magnificent view beyond your expectations.
After a long city tour, if you need something to feel energetic again, then you should not hesitate in going to Piazza Delle Erbe. Revive yourself with a cup of coffee or a glass of wine and after that, explore the beauty of the various wonderful architectures.
It’s time to leave all the tensions behind. Find a charming accommodation and make your booking in advance so as to enjoy your trip to the fullest.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Verona
- Discovering the Grandeur of Performing in an ArenaIf you really want to enjoy the thrill of a live show by internationally famous performers, visit Verona- the city of romance; well-known for its summer opera season. The Roman Arena is famous for its public shows and entertainments ever [...]D: 1.5mi00
- History Comes Alive in Verona’s Ageless BeautyThe city, where passing regimes have left their footprints as beautiful memories of time; recites many tales in the silence of its monuments. Verona enchanted me with its liveliness at the first glance; but as I walked into the Basilica of [...]D: n/a00
- A Land with Attractions in DiversityLocated between Milan and Venice, the city of Romeo and Juliet is popular for its historical monuments and wonderful landscapes. This city has a charismatic environment attracting millions of tourists from different parts of the world. Do [...]D: 1.4mi00
- Piazza delle Erbe – Verona’s PrimeStanding at this landmark you can imagine how grounded are the people of Verona with their origination and history. Piazza delle Erbe is not only the centrally located market place, but also known for its aesthetic importance amongst [...]D: 11.9mi00
- When Hunting for a Comfortable Villa in VeronaI am not much of a vacation person, but on the insistence of my wife who is a history freak and an ardent literature admirer, I packed my bags for a trip to this city. When we were making our bookings for villa in Verona, I came across [...]D: 1.4mi00
Things about Verona you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Middle Bridge connects lessor Basel with main Basel. In the medieval days this bridge was half wood and half stone. The reason they did this...
Sightseeing: Middle Bridge
Brief Introduction of Yangshuo: Yangshuo is famous for its picturesque landscape and the hopping West Street. Here you must be absorbed in the...
Sightseeing: Different Li River in Different Seasons.
The Museum der Westküste is a fantastic little museum that you would have never expected on a little island like Föhr. The relatively new...
History & Culture: Museum der Westüste
If you go there by car, leave it on one of the parking lots connected to public transports, because the inner city is heavily traffic crowded.
General: Use park and ride spots
The museum is dedicated to the history and art of wine. It is located in the Chartrons quarter, which was the traditional center of wine merchants....
History & Culture: Wine and Wine Trade Museum
You should really visit the valley with the grounds existing in several colours, done by nature.
Outdoors Activities: The valley
Muthanga Wildlife Sanctuary is on the way from Mysore to Sultan Bathery. It is spread over 344 square kms. and is about 16 km east of Sultan...
Outdoors Activities: Muthanga wild life sanctuary
Welcome to India. Our tour manager will receive you at Airport and will escort you to your hotel in an AC car. Delhi, the capital city of India,...
History & Culture: Go on exploratory tour of New Delhi – See monuments like Qutub Minar, Jama Masjid, Red Fort etc.
Baia Mare, Romania
A captivating place to visit especially for children, the Baia Mare Mineralogy Museum welcomes tourists with a permanent exhibitions of minerals...
General: Mineralogy Museum
Though it may be more interesting for students, the University of Tulsa Campus can be just as 'entertaining' or adults as your youngsters...
Sightseeing: University of Tulsa Campus