Arena, Ponte Pietra, Lamberti Tower,Piazza Dell Erbe, Verona, Italy
Travel tips > Europe > Italy > Verona > Arena, Ponte Pietra, Lamberti Tower,Piazza Dell Erbe
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
Research and compare the online availability of various types of accommodations before booking. You can get a number of lodging options in this city of history and arts like luxury hotels, apartments, cottages, villas etc. but if you are looking for a family environment then a private home will be the best option for you.
Majority of websites offers apartment rentals which not only provide overnight adjustment and breakfast but also provide guides, pick and drop services, Wi-Fi, laundry services, fully-furnished bedrooms & kitchen at affordable rates. Download online brochures and receive personalized services from local service providers, to help you compare the services and costs more closely.
Get away from the hustle and bustle of life, and enjoy some feel relaxed moments; in the cozy and luxurious holiday rental services.
How to get there:
By Rail,Air,Local Transport
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Verona
- When Hunting for a Comfortable Villa in VeronaI am not much of a vacation person, but on the insistence of my wife who is a history freak and an ardent literature admirer, I packed my bags for a trip to this city. When we were making our bookings for villa in Verona, I came across [...]D: 1.4mi00
- Piazza delle Erbe – Verona’s PrimeStanding at this landmark you can imagine how grounded are the people of Verona with their origination and history. Piazza delle Erbe is not only the centrally located market place, but also known for its aesthetic importance amongst [...]D: 11.9mi00
- A Land with Attractions in DiversityLocated between Milan and Venice, the city of Romeo and Juliet is popular for its historical monuments and wonderful landscapes. This city has a charismatic environment attracting millions of tourists from different parts of the world. Do [...]D: 1.4mi10
- Discovering the Grandeur of Performing in an ArenaIf you really want to enjoy the thrill of a live show by internationally famous performers, visit Verona- the city of romance; well-known for its summer opera season. The Roman Arena is famous for its public shows and entertainments ever [...]D: 1.5mi00
- A Land with Attractions in DiversityLocated between Milan and Venice, the city of Romeo and Juliet is popular for its historical monuments and wonderful landscapes. This city has a charismatic environment attracting millions of tourists from different parts of the world. Do [...]D: 1.4mi00
Things about Verona you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
One cannot leave Rio De Janeiro without visiting the statue of Christ the Redeemer. This 30 m high statue looks down on the city above the clouds...
Sightseeing: The Christ, Corcovado
Close to Montepeiller, there is the village St. Guilhem le Désert. This medieval village is one of the most beautiful ones of France and lies on...
Food: St. Guilhem le Désert
Book your tour with Twins Tours to the HolyLand!
General: Visiting the Holy Land
The best time to enjoy the fantastic beaches of the city is from December to March. Its starts raining April onwards making the sea rough.
Sightseeing: Best time to travel
Costa Rica, Mexico
Lost in Santa a local expression, perfectly describes what happens to many, me included, when they discover this incredibly valuable gem on the...
Family & Fun: The Lost in Santa a local Expression
The Auschwitz-Birkenau camps are not far from Krakow and it's easy to get there with the minibus service, takes only one or maximum two hours. ...
History & Culture: Auschwitz-Birkenau
Traveling with the local transportation of a city is always fun and gives you a feeling of being part of the city, like a local. That was the...
Public Transportation: Tram 28 of Lisbon
Delicious steaks in a busy, friendly environment which can be the best of the evening if you're out for dinner. The Saltgrass Steak House is...
Food: Saltgrass Steak House
The nicest place in Napa, I dare say. It's a French restaurant, as its name suggests and has an incredibly good cuisine. Everything is simply...
If you want to take a break from the bustle of the big city and spend a fewo hours in a place of tranquility and spiritual harmony, take a walk in...
General: Japanese Garden in Portland