Arena, Ponte Pietra, Lamberti Tower,Piazza Dell Erbe, Verona, Italy
Travel tips > Europe > Italy > Verona > Arena, Ponte Pietra, Lamberti Tower,Piazza Dell Erbe
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
Research and compare the online availability of various types of accommodations before booking. You can get a number of lodging options in this city of history and arts like luxury hotels, apartments, cottages, villas etc. but if you are looking for a family environment then a private home will be the best option for you.
Majority of websites offers apartment rentals which not only provide overnight adjustment and breakfast but also provide guides, pick and drop services, Wi-Fi, laundry services, fully-furnished bedrooms & kitchen at affordable rates. Download online brochures and receive personalized services from local service providers, to help you compare the services and costs more closely.
Get away from the hustle and bustle of life, and enjoy some feel relaxed moments; in the cozy and luxurious holiday rental services.
How to get there:
By Rail,Air,Local Transport
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Verona
- Discovering the Grandeur of Performing in an ArenaIf you really want to enjoy the thrill of a live show by internationally famous performers, visit Verona- the city of romance; well-known for its summer opera season. The Roman Arena is famous for its public shows and entertainments ever [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Piazza delle Erbe – Verona’s PrimeStanding at this landmark you can imagine how grounded are the people of Verona with their origination and history. Piazza delle Erbe is not only the centrally located market place, but also known for its aesthetic importance amongst [...]D: 11.9mi00
- When Hunting for a Comfortable Villa in VeronaI am not much of a vacation person, but on the insistence of my wife who is a history freak and an ardent literature admirer, I packed my bags for a trip to this city. When we were making our bookings for villa in Verona, I came across [...]D: 1.4mi00
- A Land with Attractions in DiversityLocated between Milan and Venice, the city of Romeo and Juliet is popular for its historical monuments and wonderful landscapes. This city has a charismatic environment attracting millions of tourists from different parts of the world. Do [...]D: 1.4mi10
- Enchanting Romanesque of Verona – Unavoidable CharmFrom the times it began till date, the wonderful city of Verona, stands as an evidence of the different eras of history. Lined up with massive architectures and unique artifacts, the city speaks about the significant impact of Roman [...]D: n/a00
Things about Verona you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
From November there is a nice Christmas Market in front of the Schönbrunn Palace. We arrived here late afternoon, but all the free parking spaces...
General: Parking near the Schonbrunn
In stuttgart, there is ab very big and interessting museum. The 'Mercedes-Benz Museum'. There you can see very old or new mercedes. You can also...
If you are at Weingarten around the end of july and during august, you should visit the theater festival at the monastery of Weingarten. It exists...
History & Culture: Theater festival at the monastery of the city
Belfast, United Kingdom
The wall Murals of Belfast are the symbols of the city. They depict the division of the streets and neighborhoods according to political an...
Sightseeing: The famous Murals
Apart from the great architectural heritage the city has, the Mughalai cuisine is something that one should never miss. The famous Kababs(made of...
Food: Travel tip
Monforte D'alba, Italy
Some parts of the estate are as old as 1600, it is really a nice place, you can see how an Italian estate looked like hundred years ago. The...
Food: Azienda agricola Fantino Alessandro e Gian Natale
Vaduz the capital of Liechtenstein is a small little town. Its smaller then most towns that I have visited in Spain and there is very little to see...
If you are at Cuzco, you should definietly visit Machu Picchu, the ancient Inka fort on top of the mountain. A huge part of the houses are...
History & Culture: The ancient Inka castle on the mountain near Aguas Calientes
Sacramento's finest restaurant which leaves with a longing to return, The Kitchen conquered not only the locals but its visiting customers too....
Food: The Kitchen
Check out my blog http://ebloggor.blogspot.com Average preice for an entree is under $10.00 and there is a great pub and a wonderful Southwest...
Food: Best Restaurant