Arena, Ponte Pietra, Lamberti Tower,Piazza Dell Erbe, Verona, Italy
Travel tips > Europe > Italy > Verona > Arena, Ponte Pietra, Lamberti Tower,Piazza Dell Erbe
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
Research and compare the online availability of various types of accommodations before booking. You can get a number of lodging options in this city of history and arts like luxury hotels, apartments, cottages, villas etc. but if you are looking for a family environment then a private home will be the best option for you.
Majority of websites offers apartment rentals which not only provide overnight adjustment and breakfast but also provide guides, pick and drop services, Wi-Fi, laundry services, fully-furnished bedrooms & kitchen at affordable rates. Download online brochures and receive personalized services from local service providers, to help you compare the services and costs more closely.
Get away from the hustle and bustle of life, and enjoy some feel relaxed moments; in the cozy and luxurious holiday rental services.
How to get there:
By Rail,Air,Local Transport
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Verona
- When Hunting for a Comfortable Villa in VeronaI am not much of a vacation person, but on the insistence of my wife who is a history freak and an ardent literature admirer, I packed my bags for a trip to this city. When we were making our bookings for villa in Verona, I came across [...]D: 1.4mi00
- Piazza delle Erbe – Verona’s PrimeStanding at this landmark you can imagine how grounded are the people of Verona with their origination and history. Piazza delle Erbe is not only the centrally located market place, but also known for its aesthetic importance amongst [...]D: 11.9mi00
- Discovering the Grandeur of Performing in an ArenaIf you really want to enjoy the thrill of a live show by internationally famous performers, visit Verona- the city of romance; well-known for its summer opera season. The Roman Arena is famous for its public shows and entertainments ever [...]D: 1.5mi00
- A Land with Attractions in DiversityLocated between Milan and Venice, the city of Romeo and Juliet is popular for its historical monuments and wonderful landscapes. This city has a charismatic environment attracting millions of tourists from different parts of the world. Do [...]D: 1.4mi10
- Indulgence has a New Location, Verona ItalyIt was as if I was at the theatre watching it being performed; I could see Romeo dangling at Juliet’s balcony, until someone behind me brought me back to reality with a push, he was trying to click a picture of his girlfriend posing there [...]D: n/a00
Things about Verona you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most...
History & Culture: Hatshepsut Temple
Check your holiday acommodation 100%, if you rent a holiday house.
General: Holiday house
As you may know, Orleans was the hometown of Joan of Arc, the heroine of France. She changed the outcome of the Hundred Years War in the favour of...
Family & Fun: Joan of Arc Day
Florescharm Tours and Travel_ Local travel agent based in labuan bajo flores island
General: Labuan bajo
Golden Triangle Tour, Ranthambore Tour, South India Tour, Rajasthan With Goa Tour
General: Tour and Travel in India
1°, 2° giorno: Tripoli, visita della città, dei souk, museo. Pernottamento in hotel 3/4 stelle. 3°: Tripoli - Leptis Magna - Gharyan: Visita...
General: Ghadames old medina
The Auschwitz-Birkenau camps are not far from Krakow and it's easy to get there with the minibus service, takes only one or maximum two hours. ...
History & Culture: Auschwitz-Birkenau
Somalia is full of poverty and dangerous i recommend to choose another destination
General: Dont go
El Djem, Tunisia
You should really take a look at the ancient roman amphitheater in the town center. Prices are moderate.
General: Ancient roman amphiteater
The Detroit zoo is a family attraction though I also enjoyed visiting it with friends. However we were a bit unlucky, because the day we went...
Family & Fun: Tips for Detroit Zoo