A Land with Attractions in Diversity, Verona, Italy
Travel tips > Europe > Italy > Verona > A Land with Attractions in Diversity
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
Do you need a break from your hectic work routines? Looking forward to spend some quality time with your family at the most beautiful destination? Well prepare yourself and fly to Verona as it has something to offer to people of all age groups.
You can easily spend a few days in this city to explore its beauty and attention grabbing structures. The list of tourist’s destinations is endless here. Once you arrive, it becomes difficult for you to stop yourself from appreciating its breath-taking architecture and peaceful surroundings.
Interestingly, this place acts as a paradise for food lovers as you can taste several mouth watering cuisines. When in Verona, you cannot forget to taste the delightful wines that will rejuvenate your senses.
Now, let’s have a city tour staring from Juliet’s house. This house is one of the best examples of Gothic Architecture and it will be a great idea to get your pictures clicked at this place so that when you go back to your country, you can show those memorable clicks.
Next in line is the arena, one of the oldest landmarks located on one side of Piazza Bra. You cannot go back home without a visit to this beautiful place. Interestingly, it is the first century Amphitheater having a capacity of accommodating approximately 20000 spectators.
Don’t miss the Lamberti Tower for an exciting view of the entire city. Climb the stairs or use the elevator and have a look at magnificent view beyond your expectations.
After a long city tour, if you need something to feel energetic again, then you should not hesitate in going to Piazza Delle Erbe. Revive yourself with a cup of coffee or a glass of wine and after that, explore the beauty of the various wonderful architectures.
It’s time to leave all the tensions behind. Find a charming accommodation and make your booking in advance so as to enjoy your trip to the fullest.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Verona
- History Comes Alive in Verona’s Ageless BeautyThe city, where passing regimes have left their footprints as beautiful memories of time; recites many tales in the silence of its monuments. Verona enchanted me with its liveliness at the first glance; but as I walked into the Basilica of [...]D: n/a00
- Arena, Ponte Pietra, Lamberti Tower,Piazza Dell ErbeAre you feeling stressed and tired of your daily routine? Want to enjoy a rejuvenating vacation with your family? Plan a trip to visit an adventurous and beautiful place; where you can explore a new world of laden with natural beauty, [...]D: 1.8mi10
- Indulgence has a New Location, Verona ItalyIt was as if I was at the theatre watching it being performed; I could see Romeo dangling at Juliet’s balcony, until someone behind me brought me back to reality with a push, he was trying to click a picture of his girlfriend posing there [...]D: n/a00
- Enchanting Romanesque of Verona – Unavoidable CharmFrom the times it began till date, the wonderful city of Verona, stands as an evidence of the different eras of history. Lined up with massive architectures and unique artifacts, the city speaks about the significant impact of Roman [...]D: n/a00
- A Land with Attractions in DiversityLocated between Milan and Venice, the city of Romeo and Juliet is popular for its historical monuments and wonderful landscapes. This city has a charismatic environment attracting millions of tourists from different parts of the world. Do [...]D: 1.4mi10
Things about Verona you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Pedro Sánchez (On the way to Miches): If you are headed to Miches in the Dominican Republic, take time to stop off in Pedro Sanchez, a rural...
Outdoors Activities: Pedro Sanchez
The town of Zamora was founded by the Romans and is located one hour north of Salamanca and one hour west of Portugal. The city is famous for the...
Sightseeing: The town of Zamora
The Kilkenny Castle was built in the 12th century. It is definitely a must see, if you are in the area. It was renovated in the 19th century and...
History & Culture: Kilkenny Castle
Icelanders love their coffee. In fact, they enjoy it so much that Iceland is ranked fourth in the world for its coffee habit. It's guessed that...
Food: Where to Eat and Drink in Reykjavik ?
The Sahara desert is the largest desert on earth, with a size bigger then the USA. Once you get into the Sahara you really will get a feel for the...
Sightseeing: The Sahara Desert
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
This Museum is a great place to know more about the Chinese origin in Johor Bahru. This would be the ideal place if you would like to know more...
History & Culture: Chinese Heritage Muesum
Keep local currency take loose clothes with you avoid skirts and mini skirts kinda dress
Food: Travel to pakistan
For travellers looking to make the most of their holiday in Bangkok it is crucial to find a centrally positioned hotel. You can consider a popular...
General: For travellers looking to make the most of their holiday
Saint Paul, Minnesota
When traveling to other cities, countries I always look up the oldest buildings and churches. These buildings can give you a glimpse into the past,...
Sightseeing: Cathedral of St. Paul
Hoedspruit, South Africa
Limpopo, African country must be one amongst the foremost stunning, however under-rated provinces within the country. Hoedspruit, a novel African...
History & Culture: The Hoedspruit Wildlife and Nature Lover's Guide