A Land with Attractions in Diversity, Verona, Italy
Travel tips > Europe > Italy > Verona > A Land with Attractions in Diversity
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
Do you need a break from your hectic work routines? Looking forward to spend some quality time with your family at the most beautiful destination? Well prepare yourself and fly to Verona as it has something to offer to people of all age groups.
You can easily spend a few days in this city to explore its beauty and attention grabbing structures. The list of tourist’s destinations is endless here. Once you arrive, it becomes difficult for you to stop yourself from appreciating its breath-taking architecture and peaceful surroundings.
Interestingly, this place acts as a paradise for food lovers as you can taste several mouth watering cuisines. When in Verona, you cannot forget to taste the delightful wines that will rejuvenate your senses.
Now, let’s have a city tour staring from Juliet’s house. This house is one of the best examples of Gothic Architecture and it will be a great idea to get your pictures clicked at this place so that when you go back to your country, you can show those memorable clicks.
Next in line is the arena, one of the oldest landmarks located on one side of Piazza Bra. You cannot go back home without a visit to this beautiful place. Interestingly, it is the first century Amphitheater having a capacity of accommodating approximately 20000 spectators.
Don’t miss the Lamberti Tower for an exciting view of the entire city. Climb the stairs or use the elevator and have a look at magnificent view beyond your expectations.
After a long city tour, if you need something to feel energetic again, then you should not hesitate in going to Piazza Delle Erbe. Revive yourself with a cup of coffee or a glass of wine and after that, explore the beauty of the various wonderful architectures.
It’s time to leave all the tensions behind. Find a charming accommodation and make your booking in advance so as to enjoy your trip to the fullest.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Verona
- Piazza delle Erbe – Verona’s PrimeStanding at this landmark you can imagine how grounded are the people of Verona with their origination and history. Piazza delle Erbe is not only the centrally located market place, but also known for its aesthetic importance amongst [...]D: 11.9mi00
- Discovering the Grandeur of Performing in an ArenaIf you really want to enjoy the thrill of a live show by internationally famous performers, visit Verona- the city of romance; well-known for its summer opera season. The Roman Arena is famous for its public shows and entertainments ever [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Enchanting Romanesque of Verona – Unavoidable CharmFrom the times it began till date, the wonderful city of Verona, stands as an evidence of the different eras of history. Lined up with massive architectures and unique artifacts, the city speaks about the significant impact of Roman [...]D: n/a00
- Arena, Ponte Pietra, Lamberti Tower,Piazza Dell ErbeAre you feeling stressed and tired of your daily routine? Want to enjoy a rejuvenating vacation with your family? Plan a trip to visit an adventurous and beautiful place; where you can explore a new world of laden with natural beauty, [...]D: 1.8mi10
- History Comes Alive in Verona’s Ageless BeautyThe city, where passing regimes have left their footprints as beautiful memories of time; recites many tales in the silence of its monuments. Verona enchanted me with its liveliness at the first glance; but as I walked into the Basilica of [...]D: n/a00
Things about Verona you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Middle Bridge connects lessor Basel with main Basel. In the medieval days this bridge was half wood and half stone. The reason they did this...
Sightseeing: Middle Bridge
Come to BinZhou City, and experience a great place.
General: The Pearl of the yellow River Delta
If you are going to Constance, coming from the north of germany, direction of Ravensburg, take the ferry at Meersburg. It will save you at least 30...
Public Transportation: Taking a shortcut to the city
Nantwich, United Kingdom
Train station straight to Manchester airport
Public Transportation: Going to the Manchester airport
So it's that time of the year again when you've packed your bags and are raring to go and find yourself heading to God's Own Country – Kerala...
Beaches : Some Must-Do Activities On Your Trip To Kerala
One of the oldest and maybe the smallest clubs in Italy, the Piccolo Mondo Bar is a hidden jewel in the heart of Venice. Many locals visit the bar...
Night Life & Entertainment: Piccolo Mondo Bar in Venice
Getting to Skopje and sightseeing the city!
General: Skopje trip
Tacking taxis isnt so expensive, so use them to get from A to B.
General: Taxi's are cheap
Vietnam travel guide http://www.nhomphuot.com/tag/phuot
Sightseeing: Vietnam Travel Guide
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Rex Hotel Rooftop Beer Garden is a great place to go to if you want to see the city from the above. This place is a beer garden where they sell...
Night Life & Entertainment: Rex Hotel Rooftop Beer Garden