A Land with Attractions in Diversity, Verona, Italy
Travel tips > Europe > Italy > Verona > A Land with Attractions in Diversity
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
Do you need a break from your hectic work routines? Looking forward to spend some quality time with your family at the most beautiful destination? Well prepare yourself and fly to Verona as it has something to offer to people of all age groups.
You can easily spend a few days in this city to explore its beauty and attention grabbing structures. The list of tourist’s destinations is endless here. Once you arrive, it becomes difficult for you to stop yourself from appreciating its breath-taking architecture and peaceful surroundings.
Interestingly, this place acts as a paradise for food lovers as you can taste several mouth watering cuisines. When in Verona, you cannot forget to taste the delightful wines that will rejuvenate your senses.
Now, let’s have a city tour staring from Juliet’s house. This house is one of the best examples of Gothic Architecture and it will be a great idea to get your pictures clicked at this place so that when you go back to your country, you can show those memorable clicks.
Next in line is the arena, one of the oldest landmarks located on one side of Piazza Bra. You cannot go back home without a visit to this beautiful place. Interestingly, it is the first century Amphitheater having a capacity of accommodating approximately 20000 spectators.
Don’t miss the Lamberti Tower for an exciting view of the entire city. Climb the stairs or use the elevator and have a look at magnificent view beyond your expectations.
After a long city tour, if you need something to feel energetic again, then you should not hesitate in going to Piazza Delle Erbe. Revive yourself with a cup of coffee or a glass of wine and after that, explore the beauty of the various wonderful architectures.
It’s time to leave all the tensions behind. Find a charming accommodation and make your booking in advance so as to enjoy your trip to the fullest.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Verona
- Discovering the Grandeur of Performing in an ArenaIf you really want to enjoy the thrill of a live show by internationally famous performers, visit Verona- the city of romance; well-known for its summer opera season. The Roman Arena is famous for its public shows and entertainments ever [...]D: 1.5mi00
- When Hunting for a Comfortable Villa in VeronaI am not much of a vacation person, but on the insistence of my wife who is a history freak and an ardent literature admirer, I packed my bags for a trip to this city. When we were making our bookings for villa in Verona, I came across [...]D: 1.4mi00
- Enchanting Romanesque of Verona – Unavoidable CharmFrom the times it began till date, the wonderful city of Verona, stands as an evidence of the different eras of history. Lined up with massive architectures and unique artifacts, the city speaks about the significant impact of Roman [...]D: n/a00
- Arena, Ponte Pietra, Lamberti Tower,Piazza Dell ErbeAre you feeling stressed and tired of your daily routine? Want to enjoy a rejuvenating vacation with your family? Plan a trip to visit an adventurous and beautiful place; where you can explore a new world of laden with natural beauty, [...]D: 1.8mi10
- History Comes Alive in Verona’s Ageless BeautyThe city, where passing regimes have left their footprints as beautiful memories of time; recites many tales in the silence of its monuments. Verona enchanted me with its liveliness at the first glance; but as I walked into the Basilica of [...]D: n/a00
Things about Verona you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The museum is dedicated to the history and art of wine. It is located in the Chartrons quarter, which was the traditional center of wine merchants....
History & Culture: Wine and Wine Trade Museum
Nantwich, United Kingdom
Train station straight to Manchester airport
Public Transportation: Going to the Manchester airport
Visit the museum of ancient roman relicts and the roman baths in the city center.
General: The museum of ancient roman relicts
You should really take yourself time for at least one day or better a whole weekend.
General: Visiting the ancient roman city
Getting to Skopje and sightseeing the city!
General: Skopje trip
Hello Bacarra, get a stop over at Bacarra on your way to Pagudpud. It is worth visiting. It's historical belltower is outstanding, the tallest in...
General: Historical belltower Co-ca river sandy beach of Natba
Islamabad Gharbi, Pakistan
Enjoy residing at luxurious hotels in Islamabad with Trekkso - One of the best travel and tour operators of Pakistan. To know more visit http://www...
General: Hotels in Islamabad
Baile Felix, Romania
One of the main points of atractions in Baile Felix is the Nenuphar Lake wich is a natural reservation and wich hosts 3 species of nenuphars.
General: Nenuphar Lake - Lotus
Duba, Saudi Arabia
Dubai is a fun and frivolous playground on the Persian Gulf, but don’t consider it the Vegas of the Middle East. While this eclectic city is one...
General: 12 things not to do in Dubai
When you are in Bergün, then you can go ski-drive. There is beautiful weather.