When Hunting for a Comfortable Villa in Verona, Italy
Travel tips > Europe > Italy > Verona > When Hunting for a Comfortable Villa in Verona
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
And as usual my better half came to the rescue. She advised to check a few criteria before finalizing the lodging facilities:
It was meant to be near one of the piazzas, because then we would get better commutation facilities too. Since the Roman amphitheatre was located in Piazza Bra, I zeroed in on that.
•The Space and Size of the Rooms
She had made it clear that at no cost we would stay in box like apartments; hence I researched a little more and found some really fascinating housing services with sophisticated décor.
•The Added Facilities
Since it was meant to be a fun and educational trip, the most important point was to look for a place, with good housekeeping and laundry services, because we would not have time for that. However, we desired a small kitchen for we prefer cooking by ourselves.
And the timings of checking in and out were to be looked into as well, to prevent any future glitches.
Although it was somewhat a time consuming affair, but since we analyzed the standards properly, we were able to get a better deal and enjoy our trip to the fullest.
How to get there:
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Verona
- Indulgence has a New Location, Verona ItalyIt was as if I was at the theatre watching it being performed; I could see Romeo dangling at Juliet’s balcony, until someone behind me brought me back to reality with a push, he was trying to click a picture of his girlfriend posing there [...]D: n/a00
- A Land with Attractions in DiversityLocated between Milan and Venice, the city of Romeo and Juliet is popular for its historical monuments and wonderful landscapes. This city has a charismatic environment attracting millions of tourists from different parts of the world. Do [...]D: 1.4mi00
- Arena, Ponte Pietra, Lamberti Tower,Piazza Dell ErbeAre you feeling stressed and tired of your daily routine? Want to enjoy a rejuvenating vacation with your family? Plan a trip to visit an adventurous and beautiful place; where you can explore a new world of laden with natural beauty, [...]D: 1.8mi10
- Enchanting Romanesque of Verona – Unavoidable CharmFrom the times it began till date, the wonderful city of Verona, stands as an evidence of the different eras of history. Lined up with massive architectures and unique artifacts, the city speaks about the significant impact of Roman [...]D: n/a00
- History Comes Alive in Verona’s Ageless BeautyThe city, where passing regimes have left their footprints as beautiful memories of time; recites many tales in the silence of its monuments. Verona enchanted me with its liveliness at the first glance; but as I walked into the Basilica of [...]D: n/a00
Things about Verona you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you like history and when you have aqlready been to ancient pompei, you shoudl also visit the Pompejanum at Aschaffenburg. It´s a modern built...
History & Culture: Pompejanum
If you visit Blesle, don't miss the Antiquities Shop on the Rue de la Bonale. They have many nice things, objects for everyday use and decoration....
Visit the local fortress, reinforced under the venetians and still preserved in a good way.
If you intend to go there, check the availability of buses and train, together with it´s schedules. Otherwise it happens, like at a lot of other...
Public Transportation: If you don't want to get lost
If you are at Plitvice you should definitely take a look at the lakes of Plitvice. They are gorgeous and also famous through the german Winnetou...
Outdoors Activities: Famous Lakes, also known from the old Winnetou films
Varanasi Varanasi is an ancient city with decadent scene of numerous temples, vibrant markets, sadhus in clad of saffron, and riverside ghats. Try...
Family & Fun: Some amazing cities & destinations in republic of India
Seoul, South Korea
Seoul's 4th largest park in the northern part of the city, Dream Forest has become a major attraction to visitors. We were so lucky that we...
Sightseeing: Seoul Dream Forest
Pasir Gudang, Malaysia
Driving into Johor Bahru via the Pasir Gudang Higway would be a great way to experience Malaysia as this highway is the only main highway...
General: Pasir Gudang Highway
Coimbra's University is one of the oldest in the world. It is located on the highest point of the upper town, where once the royal palace stood. ...
Sightseeing: The Old University
If you're in for a little contemporary art window-shopping, than it is a great place. I have been to Houston only once, and this museum was the...
History & Culture: Contemporary Arts Museum