Azienda agricola Fantino Alessandro e Gian Natale, Monforte D'alba, Italy
Travel tips > Europe > Italy > Monforte D'alba > Azienda agricola Fantino Alessandro e Gian Natale
- Food travel tip
- City center
The cellars are very beautiful, they are the oldest parts and it's worth a look and some pictures to take. I was amazed by the landscape and the that they maintain the estate in its original form.
It is in the center of the old city, Monforte d'Alba, the whole place is beautiful and very interesting. You should call them ahead if you want to get in.
Via Silvano, 12065 Monforte d'Alba CN, Italy
Call in advance for visits.
Recent travel tips for Italy
- Milan BaptisteryIt's Italian name is Battisero Paleocristiano and it is a early Christian Baptistery from the 4th century. Archaeologists say that most probably this is the place where the Bishop of Milan, St. Ambrose baptized the man who later became St. [...]D: 1.7mi00
- Gondola Ride in VeniceFor a more Venetian experience, a gondola ride should not be missed, even if it might be a little expensive for you taste. Depending on the season and of course on the gondolier, the prices vary and usually include the tip but if you [...]D: n/a00
- Castello Sforzesco, MilanWhen I arrived in Milano I visited Castello Sforzesco but I didn't had enought time to visit 'Il Domo di Milano' and that's a thing that I regret, but probably next time ... [...]D: 2.1mi00
- The Vatican MusemThe Vatican Museum is one of the most important Museums in Rome and probably in the World. You can find fantastic artwork including works of Rafael and the famous Sistine Chape. When in Rome, make sure you visit this place as it's really a [...]D: 1.3mi00
- Shopping at Via Veneto and Via CondottiVia Veneto as well as Via Condotti are the most exclusive places to shop in Rome. They are both connected to the Spanish stairs and are really wonderful if you have really deep pockets. For people on a budget I would try the Corso which is [...]D: 15.1mi10
Things about Monforte D'alba you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Salzburg, there´s not only the fact interesting that Mozart was born there. Also the medieval castle Hohensalzburg, built in 1077,...
History & Culture: Castle Hohensalzburg
The view from Belfort Tower over this marvelous medieval city is something you don't want to miss. The 366 steps of this 83 meters tower are worth...
Sightseeing: Belfort Tower (Belfry of Bruges)
Located in the Lakeshore Boulevard area, the Air Canada Center is the home of Toronto's two beloved sports teams, the hockey team -...
Night Life & Entertainment: Air Canada Center
Kressbronn Am Bodensee, Germany
Wenn man in der Nähe des Bodensees ist und in der Gegend von Kressbronn, dann sollte man zum entspannen ins dortige Strandbad am Bodensee gehen....
General: Strandbad am Bodensee
Take a look at the new roman museum, located at the edge of Rheinbrohl. It shows history also for children, who are able to touch certain things or...
Sightseeing: Roman museum
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
No thing important i like go best place
General: Man or mr
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Visit Mesilla! The Gadsden Purchase, which annexed Mesilla to the United States from Mexico and established the current international borders of...
General: Gadsden Purchase and Mesilla Plaza
Located in the downtown area, and easily accessible from all major roads in the city, the Toledo Mud Hens Ballpark, namely Fifth Third Field, is a...
Sports & Wellness : Toledo Mud Hens Ballpark
Washington, District Of Columbia
Redesigned from a rowhouse the Eighteenth Street Lounge is a great place to relax. Though not the fanciest place in DC it does look luxurious and...
Night Life & Entertainment: Eighteenth Street Lounge
Nha Trang, Vietnam
Vietnam luxury vacation One of the best travel deals for luxury vacations is to explore the must see destination and in between try to add some of...
General: Luxury Vacation stay in Nha Trang, Vietnam