Visiting Capri, Naples, Italy
Travel tips > Europe > Italy > Naples > Visiting Capri
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
Capri is the perfect getaway from the crazy messy city of Naples. You will absolutely love it.
How to get there:
You will need to take a boat to Capri. It's a small island but there are plenty of boats available. The best option from Naples is the Hydrofoil. For more ways to Capri check out the following site http://www.capri.net/en/getting-here
Recent travel tips for Naples
- Visit PompeiiWhile in Naples, you have to make sure that you visit Pompeii. It might be the most important Roman/Greek archeological site out there. Pompeii was buried during the eruption of Mt. Vesuvio in 79AD. Today it is excavated and visitors can [...]D: 13.7mi00
- National Museum of NaplesIf you are interested in greek and roman culture, you should definitely visit the national museum of Naples. There you can see excellent findings for example from Pompeii or other ancient digging sites. [...]D: 0.9mi00
- SpaccanapoliSpaccanapoli is the road that divides Naples. If you want to experience the real Neapolitan flair, you simply cannot miss the Spaccanapoli, which was created as 'decumano inferiore' by the ancient Romans. It starts in Forcella near the [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Virgiliano ParkThe Virgiliano Park ('Parco della Rimembranza') is in the Posillipo district, a residential area of Naples. The park was built with a system of terraces, which are located just outside the Gulf. From the park you can enjoy the magnificent [...]D: 4.4mi00
- Museo Cappella SanseveroThe Sansevero museum is located in a former chapel in the old town of Naples. Inside there is one of the city's main attractions: the statue of the veiled Christ. The statue was created by the artist Giuseppe di SanMartino and represents [...]D: 0.6mi00
Things about Naples you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Canadian Museum of Civilization is located on the northern part of the Ottawa river. There are plenty of great exhibitions, both temporary and...
History & Culture: Canadian Museum of Civilisation
Located on the northern part of Lhasa is the residence of the Dalai Lama, the leader of the Buddhist religion. The Palace is also a World Heritage...
History & Culture: Potala Palace
The inner city consits mostly out of medieval buildings, so it´s worth a visit!
General: Medieval buildings in the inner city
The best time to enjoy the fantastic beaches of the city is from December to March. Its starts raining April onwards making the sea rough.
Sightseeing: Best time to travel
Have fun cruising effortlessly through the timeless streets of Florence on the coolest rides of the 21st century. The Segway Tour experience is the...
Sightseeing: Florence Segway Tour
Petra is now one of the New 7 Wonders of the World. It is a fabulous place from the Eastern tales, simply breathtaking. The old city was...
History & Culture: The Ancient City
Getting to Skopje and sightseeing the city!
General: Skopje trip
La Jolla, California
Westfield Shoppingtown UTC with its fantastically beautiful promenade operates more than 160 selected stores. There are, for example, Abercrombie &...
Shopping: Westfield hoppingtown UTC
Are you interested on horse riding? Check 'Reiterhof Weissenhof'. It's ideal for kids, they offer lessons for kids and adults. It's ideal during a...
General: Horse Riding in Radstadt
If you like wandering throught the nature combined with climbing, you should definitely go to Zermatt. There is also an special railway,...
Outdoors Activities: Mountains and nature