Visiting Capri, Naples, Italy
Travel tips > Europe > Italy > Naples > Visiting Capri
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
Capri is the perfect getaway from the crazy messy city of Naples. You will absolutely love it.
How to get there:
You will need to take a boat to Capri. It's a small island but there are plenty of boats available. The best option from Naples is the Hydrofoil. For more ways to Capri check out the following site http://www.capri.net/en/getting-here
Recent travel tips for Naples
- Visit PompeiiWhile in Naples, you have to make sure that you visit Pompeii. It might be the most important Roman/Greek archeological site out there. Pompeii was buried during the eruption of Mt. Vesuvio in 79AD. Today it is excavated and visitors can [...]D: 13.7mi00
- Pizzeria StaritaThis is one of the best places in Naples if you want to check out some real napolitan Pizza. The napolitan Pizza is famous for being a bit thicker than the Pizza you eat in other parts of the country. The dough is all fluffy though and [...]D: 1.1mi10
- SpaccanapoliSpaccanapoli is the road that divides Naples. If you want to experience the real Neapolitan flair, you simply cannot miss the Spaccanapoli, which was created as 'decumano inferiore' by the ancient Romans. It starts in Forcella near the [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Museo Cappella SanseveroThe Sansevero museum is located in a former chapel in the old town of Naples. Inside there is one of the city's main attractions: the statue of the veiled Christ. The statue was created by the artist Giuseppe di SanMartino and represents [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Napoli SotterraneaTo experience views of Naples from underneath, it is worth to do a one hour tour of the catacombs of Naples. Especially interesting an bizarre: The descent into the catacombs takes you through a typical Neapolitan student apartment. Also [...]D: 0.8mi00
Things about Naples you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are in Graz you should visit the old armory of the town from the 16./17. century. It´s the oldest completely preserved armory, attracting...
History & Culture: Landeszeughaus Graz
There is an Olympic Park in Munich called Olympiapark there. It's really nice, it even has a pond. Close to it there is a communication tower. If...
General: The Olympiapark from Munich
If you want to go to Dhelfoi, and you´ve got no car, check the bus and train schedules, otherwise you can suddenly be stuck for hours in the...
Public Transportation: Check the bus and train schedules
If you are interested in history and you like old castles, don't miss the Castle of Eger. It is very well maintained, it has a museum, a torture...
History & Culture: The Castle of Eger
Trekeffect is an online tool that help you plan your trips.Trekeffect lets you discover new destinations, know what to do in those destinations and...
General: Plan Your Trip With Trekeffect
The first free Presidential museum, the LBJ Library and Museum is a popular destination for visitors who are interested in the life and work of the...
History & Culture: LBJ Library and Museum
Cary, North Carolina
There is a great Paris metro app called Zuti for $5 that helps you navigate the system without looking very touristy carrying around a map.
Public Transportation: Paris Metro
History, culture, religion, battles and people; this is what Fort Caroline National Memorial is all about. In the heart of the Timucuan Preserve,...
History & Culture: Fort Caroline National Memorial
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Visit Mesilla! The Gadsden Purchase, which annexed Mesilla to the United States from Mexico and established the current international borders of...
General: Gadsden Purchase and Mesilla Plaza
The newly renovated house of General George Crook is beautiful inside and out. There is also an adjoining garden with heirloom plants giving the...
History & Culture: General Crook House Museum