Dubai Travel Tips, United Arab Emirates
Travel tips > Middle East > United Arab Emirates > Dubai travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Dubai travel tip categories:
- General (1)
- History & Culture (1)
- Family & Fun (1)
- Outdoors Activities (1)
- Sightseeing (1)
Browse Dubai travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Dubai travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Dubai or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Dubai travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Dubai
- Rental Cars UAECar rental in Dubai has become widely popular. For convenient journey you need a car in Dubai. Rental Cars UAE is the largest car rental search engine in the UAE offering best deals on rent a car. https://rentalcarsuae.com/ [...]D: 3.4mi00
- Dubai MuseumThis Museum is located inside the Al Fahid Fort and is one of the best places to experience some of the truly original Arabic artwork and more. The museum documents the life and history of Dubai and the entire Arabic peninsula [...]D: 2.1mi00
- Ski DubaiSki Dubai is located inside Mall of the Emirates. When I was there I was just amazed about how they had managed to build this thing inside a mall, wow. And guess what, people actually use it. Anyhow, if you ever want to go skiing in the [...]D: 10mi00
- Jumeirah BeachJumeirah Beach is an amazingly beautiful beach on the outskirts of Dubai. You should go there and then also visit the Burj al Arab which is quite close. [...]D: 5.8mi00
- Burj Al ArabThe Burj Al Arab is supposed to be the most expensive hotel in the world. When I went there I told the guard that I was in Dubai for a travel conference and that we were supposed to get a tour for free. He made some phone calls and I was [...]D: 9.1mi00
More travel tips about DubaiWe only have a few travel tips for Dubai so take some time and feel free to share your own travel tips with the Travelgrove community. Write about your favorite restaurant, the best museum in town or the park you like most. Tell others what to do and what not to do in the city and help them benefit from your experience. Let’s explore together!
Things about Dubai you may be interested in
Recent Dubai flights found by Travelgrove users
- $499 Saudi Arabian Airlines
cheapoair.com check price
From To Departure Time Washington DC, DC (IAD) Dubai, AE (DXB) 04/14/2018 05:00 pm Dubai, AE (DXB) Washington DC, DC (IAD) 04/21/2018 09:00 pm
- $606 Kuwait Airways
flyfar.ca check price
From To Departure Time New York, NY (JFK) Dubai, AE (DXB) 05/16/2018 08:45 pm Dubai, AE (DXB) New York, NY (JFK) 05/20/2018 06:00 am
- $668 Thy Turkish Airlines
travelgrove.com check price
From To Departure Time Chicago, IL (ORD) Dubai, AE (DXB) 04/18/2018 09:40 pm Dubai, AE (DXB) Chicago, IL (ORD) 05/02/2018 02:00 am
More travel tips you might be interested in
Sparks Street is a high end shopping area near Parliament Hill. Its a nice pedestrian with a lot of classy restaurants and boutiques. There are...
Shopping: Sparks Street
Located on the northern part of Lhasa is the residence of the Dalai Lama, the leader of the Buddhist religion. The Palace is also a World Heritage...
History & Culture: Potala Palace
When any of us think about the Galapagos we usually think of huge tortoises and Charles Darwin the man who created the idea of evolution. The...
Sightseeing: Charles Darwin Station
Tacking taxis isnt so expensive, so use them to get from A to B.
General: Taxi's are cheap
We got to see and experience a little bit of the every-day life of Bakersfield at Luigi's Restaurant where the first thing you notice is that...
Food: Luigi's Restaurant
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
A small museum that is dedicated to pigeons and even training them to race, the World of Wings Pigeon Center is a great stop, if you are driving in...
History & Culture: World of Wings Pigeon Center
Check out my blog http://ebloggor.blogspot.com Average preice for an entree is under $10.00 and there is a great pub and a wonderful Southwest...
Food: Best Restaurant
There is only one museum in Wichita and maybe the whole Kansas state that features such a wide variety of exhibits and collections. The Museum of...
History & Culture: Museum of World Treasures
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Ho Chi Minh – Cat Tien National Park ( L/D) AM: Our driver will pick you up at your hotel then transfer for a 4 hours driving trip to Nam...
General: Ho Chi Minh – Cat Tien National Park ( L/D)
If you want to go skiing for a day in Austria, use the city as a starting point to go to the different skiing areas.
General: Skiing for a day