Dubai Travel Tips, United Arab Emirates
Travel tips > Middle East > United Arab Emirates > Dubai travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Dubai travel tip categories:
- History & Culture (1)
- Family & Fun (1)
- Outdoors Activities (1)
- Sightseeing (1)
Browse Dubai travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Dubai travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Dubai or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Dubai travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Dubai
- Dubai MuseumThis Museum is located inside the Al Fahid Fort and is one of the best places to experience some of the truly original Arabic artwork and more. The museum documents the life and history of Dubai and the entire Arabic peninsula [...]D: 2.1mi00
- Ski DubaiSki Dubai is located inside Mall of the Emirates. When I was there I was just amazed about how they had managed to build this thing inside a mall, wow. And guess what, people actually use it. Anyhow, if you ever want to go skiing in the [...]D: 10mi00
- Jumeirah BeachJumeirah Beach is an amazingly beautiful beach on the outskirts of Dubai. You should go there and then also visit the Burj al Arab which is quite close. [...]D: 5.8mi00
- Burj Al ArabThe Burj Al Arab is supposed to be the most expensive hotel in the world. When I went there I told the guard that I was in Dubai for a travel conference and that we were supposed to get a tour for free. He made some phone calls and I was [...]D: 9.1mi00
More travel tips about DubaiWe only have a few travel tips for Dubai so take some time and feel free to share your own travel tips with the Travelgrove community. Write about your favorite restaurant, the best museum in town or the park you like most. Tell others what to do and what not to do in the city and help them benefit from your experience. Let’s explore together!
Things about Dubai you may be interested in
Recent Dubai flights found by Travelgrove users
- $664 Saudi Arabian Airlines
cheapoair.com check price
From To Departure Time Washington DC, DC (IAD) Dubai, AE (DXB) 12/05/2017 05:00 pm Dubai, AE (DXB) Washington DC, DC (IAD) 12/11/2017 11:00 pm
- $669 Aeroflot
flighthub.com check price
From To Departure Time New York, NY (JFK) Dubai, AE (DXB) 11/23/2017 07:20 pm Dubai, AE (DXB) New York, NY (JFK) 12/06/2017 02:35 am
- $702 Thy Turkish Airlines
flighthub.com check price
From To Departure Time Los Angeles, CA (LAX) Dubai, AE (DXB) 01/24/2018 06:30 pm Dubai, AE (DXB) Los Angeles, CA (LAX) 02/06/2018 08:30 am
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you want to rent rooms there for holidays, call the local tourist office. They can give you a long list of hotels and and so called 'pensionen'.
General: Tourisst acommodations
The best way to visit Bruges is ... on foot. Of course, I recommend also to take a boat through the superb canals, but rather than that only on...
General: The best way to visit Brugges
Santa Cruz, Bolivia
This is not a very big zoo, but a very nice one. They take really good care of the animals and try to make their places as natural like as possible...
Outdoors Activities: Zoological Gardens
If you want to relax in the middle of Berlin, you can visit the park called Tierpark. It´s the green lung of the city. Close to it there are mayn...
Outdoors Activities: Tiergarten park
If you are at Avignon, take a look at the medieval pope's palace. It's huge and directly in the center of the city. You can get guided tours for a...
Sightseeing: The medieval pope's palace
The main street of the city is the most beautiful main street I have seen in Transsylvania. The buildings are constructed from the 16th to the...
Sightseeing: Main street of Sibiu
The inner city of Sighisoara (Schassburg in German and Segesvar in Hungarian)is wonderful. The city has all the traits of the Saxon architecture as...
History & Culture: The Inner City
If you like to go shopping or watching the old souk of Hammamet, take yourself a taxi. Busses arent reliable and a Taxi isnt much expensive. While...
General: Toursit location
This simple and very popular restaurant serves typical Southern barbecues, and it is designed to quench the hunger without any fanfare. You...
Food: Fat Matt's Rib Shack
With no advanced reservation (except for groups larger than 10), the Belmont Mansion can be toured every day until 4pm. It takes only about an hour...
Sightseeing: Belmont Mansion