Dubai Travel Tips, United Arab Emirates
Travel tips > Middle East > United Arab Emirates > Dubai travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Dubai travel tip categories:
- History & Culture (1)
- Family & Fun (1)
- Outdoors Activities (1)
- Sightseeing (1)
Browse Dubai travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Dubai travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Dubai or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Dubai travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Dubai
- Dubai MuseumThis Museum is located inside the Al Fahid Fort and is one of the best places to experience some of the truly original Arabic artwork and more. The museum documents the life and history of Dubai and the entire Arabic peninsula [...]D: 2.1mi00
- Ski DubaiSki Dubai is located inside Mall of the Emirates. When I was there I was just amazed about how they had managed to build this thing inside a mall, wow. And guess what, people actually use it. Anyhow, if you ever want to go skiing in the [...]D: 10mi00
- Jumeirah BeachJumeirah Beach is an amazingly beautiful beach on the outskirts of Dubai. You should go there and then also visit the Burj al Arab which is quite close. [...]D: 5.8mi00
- Burj Al ArabThe Burj Al Arab is supposed to be the most expensive hotel in the world. When I went there I told the guard that I was in Dubai for a travel conference and that we were supposed to get a tour for free. He made some phone calls and I was [...]D: 9.1mi00
More travel tips about DubaiWe only have a few travel tips for Dubai so take some time and feel free to share your own travel tips with the Travelgrove community. Write about your favorite restaurant, the best museum in town or the park you like most. Tell others what to do and what not to do in the city and help them benefit from your experience. Let’s explore together!
Things about Dubai you may be interested in
Recent Dubai flights found by Travelgrove users
- $571 Saudi Arabian Airlines
flightnetwork.com check price
From To Departure Time Washington DC, DC (IAD) Dubai, AE (DXB) 04/11/2017 06:00 pm Dubai, AE (DXB) Washington DC, DC (IAD) 04/18/2017 11:15 pm
- $573 Thy Turkish Airlines
flightnetwork.com check price
From To Departure Time Chicago, IL (ORD) Dubai, AE (DXB) 03/14/2017 10:20 pm Dubai, AE (DXB) Chicago, IL (ORD) 03/22/2017 08:50 am
- $633 Multiple Airlines
travelgrove.com check price
From To Departure Time Los Angeles, CA (LAX) Dubai, AE (DXB) 02/27/2017 10:35 pm Dubai, AE (DXB) Los Angeles, CA (LAX) 03/09/2017 02:15 am
More travel tips you might be interested in
The view from Belfort Tower over this marvelous medieval city is something you don't want to miss. The 366 steps of this 83 meters tower are worth...
Sightseeing: Belfort Tower (Belfry of Bruges)
I find very interesting the Odense International Film Festival, I hope to have time to visit it soon. In case you want to know more about it: ...
History & Culture: The Odense International Film Festival
Blackpool, United Kingdom
If there is a daredevil inside of you, or you are looking for an ideal place to spend a lazy afternoon with the family, head on down to Pleasure...
General: Pleasure Beach Theme Park, Blackpool, United Kingdom
It is a world of its own! The west of India has its unique culture, history, people and places of interest that should be explored! There are so...
Family & Fun: Tourist Places in Gujarat
The all-inclusive Rajasthan Tours are a vast option for those travelers who not only crave to trip spectacular places but as well learn the history...
History & Culture: Remarkable Rajasthan Tours with Majestic Stay at Jaipur Hotels
Tour 1 – Ancient Heritage between Sea and Desert First Day Arrival in Tripoli and Transfer to Gharian. Second Day We’ll visit the ancient...
Night Life & Entertainment: Desertakakus
It is something I have never seen before. This is a unique thing and it's just amazing. It's the dreams of my childhood coming true! The problem is...
History & Culture: Norvegian Museum of Magic
If you visit Deva don't miss the ruins of the Deva Citadel which is located on the top of a pretty high hill, called Citadel Hill. You can reach...
Sightseeing: Visit the Citadel in Deva!
If you like to go shopping or watching the old souk of Hammamet, take yourself a taxi. Busses arent reliable and a Taxi isnt much expensive. While...
General: Toursit location
Hue is my countryside because i was born and raised up here. Due to its special location and culture, Hue isn't an ideal place for business. As a...
Sightseeing: What to see in Hue city?