Dubai Travel Tips, United Arab Emirates
Travel tips > Middle East > United Arab Emirates > Dubai travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Dubai travel tip categories:
- General (1)
- History & Culture (1)
- Family & Fun (1)
- Outdoors Activities (1)
- Sightseeing (2)
Browse Dubai travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Dubai travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Dubai or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Dubai travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Dubai
- ToursRepublic - Best Tours & Travel AgencyEnjoy the beautiful sightseeing in Dubai with ToursRepublic services. Make your time memorable with our team. [...]D: 14.5mi00
- Rental Cars UAECar rental in Dubai has become widely popular. For convenient journey you need a car in Dubai. Rental Cars UAE is the largest car rental search engine in the UAE offering best deals on rent a car. https://rentalcarsuae.com/ [...]D: 3.4mi00
- Dubai MuseumThis Museum is located inside the Al Fahid Fort and is one of the best places to experience some of the truly original Arabic artwork and more. The museum documents the life and history of Dubai and the entire Arabic peninsula [...]D: 2.1mi00
- Ski DubaiSki Dubai is located inside Mall of the Emirates. When I was there I was just amazed about how they had managed to build this thing inside a mall, wow. And guess what, people actually use it. Anyhow, if you ever want to go skiing in the [...]D: 10mi00
- Jumeirah BeachJumeirah Beach is an amazingly beautiful beach on the outskirts of Dubai. You should go there and then also visit the Burj al Arab which is quite close. [...]D: 5.8mi00
- Burj Al ArabThe Burj Al Arab is supposed to be the most expensive hotel in the world. When I went there I told the guard that I was in Dubai for a travel conference and that we were supposed to get a tour for free. He made some phone calls and I was [...]D: 9.1mi00
Things about Dubai you may be interested in
Recent Dubai flights found by Travelgrove users
- $707 Kuwait Airways
cheapoair.com check price
From To Departure Time New York, NY (JFK) Dubai, AE (DXB) 12/15/2018 07:45 pm Dubai, AE (DXB) New York, NY (JFK) 01/01/2019 05:40 am
- $797 Multiple Airlines
cheapoair.com check price
From To Departure Time Washington DC, DC (IAD) Dubai, AE (DXB) 08/28/2018 10:10 pm Dubai, AE (DXB) Washington DC, DC (IAD) 09/12/2018 01:35 am
- $801 United Airlines
flyfar.ca check price
From To Departure Time Los Angeles, CA (LAX) Dubai, AE (DXB) 06/05/2018 01:15 pm Dubai, AE (DXB) Los Angeles, CA (LAX) 06/12/2018 01:35 am
More travel tips you might be interested in
Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
Academia da Cachaça is so typically Brazilian that no bar could be more patriotic-looking like it. It is decorated with the colours of the...
Night Life & Entertainment: Academia da Cachaça bar in Rio de Janeiro
Founded by a Spanish man, Jaime Partagas, in 1845, this cigar factory is one the largest and most famous in Cuba. Visiting the factory is a must...
Sightseeing: Fabrica de Tabaco Partagas
Do you want to eat cheap in Bielefeld? Then visit the university's restaurant. A menu costs from 3-4,50 Euro. You should use the student's mansa,...
Food: Eating Cheap in Bielefeld
Come to BinZhou City, and experience a great place.
General: The Pearl of the yellow River Delta
Better visit the locals for lunch then going to restaurants that serve not so traditional French food like pizza. Locals are very kind and you can...
Food: Traditional food
Travel in Nuuk is rather difficult since there are only 4 taxis and you need some strong political influence to get a cab. The taxis cots a flat...
General: How to travel in Nuuk, a big tip
This was the first Christian abbey and monastery in Hungary at the very beginning of the 13th century. The building is beautiful, the monks are...
History & Culture: Benedictan Archabbey
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
No thing important i like go best place
General: Man or mr
Viet Tri, Vietnam
Day 1: Arrive Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam You arrive Tan Son Nhat (Saigon) International Airport. Transfer from Airport to Ho Chi Minh City at any...
Sightseeing: Luxury Ho Chi Minh City-Hanoi Tour 10 Days/9 Nights
Sankt Anton Am Arlberg, Austria
If you like skiing, you should definitely go there. The place, lying in the austrian alps, has got more than 85 lifts and about 280 kilometers of...
Outdoors Activities: Skiing