Dubai Travel Tips, United Arab Emirates
Travel tips > Middle East > United Arab Emirates > Dubai travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Dubai travel tip categories:
- History & Culture (1)
- Family & Fun (1)
- Outdoors Activities (1)
- Sightseeing (1)
Browse Dubai travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Dubai travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Dubai or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Dubai travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Dubai
- Dubai MuseumThis Museum is located inside the Al Fahid Fort and is one of the best places to experience some of the truly original Arabic artwork and more. The museum documents the life and history of Dubai and the entire Arabic peninsula [...]D: 2.1mi00
- Ski DubaiSki Dubai is located inside Mall of the Emirates. When I was there I was just amazed about how they had managed to build this thing inside a mall, wow. And guess what, people actually use it. Anyhow, if you ever want to go skiing in the [...]D: 10mi00
- Jumeirah BeachJumeirah Beach is an amazingly beautiful beach on the outskirts of Dubai. You should go there and then also visit the Burj al Arab which is quite close. [...]D: 5.8mi00
- Burj Al ArabThe Burj Al Arab is supposed to be the most expensive hotel in the world. When I went there I told the guard that I was in Dubai for a travel conference and that we were supposed to get a tour for free. He made some phone calls and I was [...]D: 9.1mi00
More travel tips about DubaiWe only have a few travel tips for Dubai so take some time and feel free to share your own travel tips with the Travelgrove community. Write about your favorite restaurant, the best museum in town or the park you like most. Tell others what to do and what not to do in the city and help them benefit from your experience. Let’s explore together!
Things about Dubai you may be interested in
Recent Dubai flights found by Travelgrove users
- $646 Thy Turkish Airlines
flightnetwork.com check price
From To Departure Time New York, NY (JFK) Dubai, AE (DXB) 03/28/2017 11:55 pm Dubai, AE (DXB) New York, NY (JFK) 04/04/2017 02:00 am
- $654 Multiple Airlines
flighthub.com check price
From To Departure Time Newark, NJ (EWR) Dubai, AE (DXB) 03/28/2017 12:25 pm Dubai, AE (DXB) Newark, NJ (EWR) 04/04/2017 01:35 am
- $677 Multiple Airlines
flighthub.com check price
From To Departure Time Chicago, IL (ORD) Dubai, AE (DXB) 03/28/2017 08:50 am Dubai, AE (DXB) Chicago, IL (ORD) 04/04/2017 01:35 am
More travel tips you might be interested in
I guess whoever has not yet seen any real tides you should go to the North Sea located North of Germany. I visited the small island Foehr last week...
Outdoors Activities: Walking on the Wattenmeer
Also at Sorrent you can catch some nice views to the sea. But don't look at the harbour area.
General: Taking some photos
Badiatravel Inbound Agency based in Tripoli
Alba Iulia, Romania
The Carolina Fortress of Alba Iulia is considered one of the seven wonders of Romania. It is a compelling group of buildings in very good state and...
History & Culture: Carolina Fortress
Singapore City, Singapore
This is a burger for those strict veggie eaters out there. I have not tried some myself, because me and veggies are far apart. But a close friend...
Food: The Burger for the Vegan
Abends ist am Strand immer viel los. Es gibt viele Rastaurants und viele kleine Spielkasinos für Kinder.
General: Strand und Rastaurants
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
It was a unique experience to visit an interactive museum, where you could attend workshops and experience for yourself the environment and...
History & Culture: Bonnet House Museum & Gardens in Fort Lauderdale
Ponce Inlet, Florida
Dining on deck with dolphins jumping up and down beside you is really a unique experience. We were so lucky to get a glimpse of them playing in the...
Food: Down The Hatch Restaurant
Presque Isle, Maine
Maine is known as the best place for getting lobsters. Buying hard shell lobsters, in contrast to soft shell, gives you more meat for your dollar.
If you go to Innsbruck, train is the most comfortable way to get there. From the mainstation you can get everywhere by taxi.
General: How to get there comfortably