United Arab Emirates Travel Tips, Middle East
Travel tips > Middle East > United Arab Emirates travel tips
Browse useful United Arab Emirates travel tips using the map (by moving the mouse over a city pin or by clicking it) or simply scroll down on this page. After finding the travel tips for the United Arab Emirates you are interested in, you may leave a comment or ask the authors of the tips - being experienced travelers but also real users just like you they will gladly answer. Also, we do encourage you to provide your own useful travel tips for your favorite cities in the United Arab Emirates or anywhere else in the world, so that others can learn from you as well.
Recent travel tips from the United Arab Emirates
- Jumeirah BeachDubai travel tipsJumeirah Beach is an amazingly beautiful beach on the outskirts of Dubai. You should go there and then also visit the Burj al Arab which is quite close. [...]D: 5.8mi00
- Burj Al ArabDubai travel tipsThe Burj Al Arab is supposed to be the most expensive hotel in the world. When I went there I told the guard that I was in Dubai for a travel conference and that we were supposed to get a tour for free. He made some phone calls and I was [...]D: 9.1mi00
- Ski DubaiDubai travel tipsSki Dubai is located inside Mall of the Emirates. When I was there I was just amazed about how they had managed to build this thing inside a mall, wow. And guess what, people actually use it. Anyhow, if you ever want to go skiing in the [...]D: 10mi00
- Dubai MuseumDubai travel tipsThis Museum is located inside the Al Fahid Fort and is one of the best places to experience some of the truly original Arabic artwork and more. The museum documents the life and history of Dubai and the entire Arabic peninsula [...]D: 2.1mi00
- Rental Cars UAEDubai travel tipsCar rental in Dubai has become widely popular. For convenient journey you need a car in Dubai. Rental Cars UAE is the largest car rental search engine in the UAE offering best deals on rent a car. https://rentalcarsuae.com/ [...]D: 3.4mi00
- ToursRepublic - Best Tours & Travel AgencyDubai travel tipsEnjoy the beautiful sightseeing in Dubai with ToursRepublic services. Make your time memorable with our team. [...]D: 14.5mi00
Things about the United Arab Emirates you may be interested in
Browse United Arab Emirates travel tips by cities:Dubai (6)
More travel tips you might be interested in
Built from the 12th to the 14th century. It's a mixture of roman and gothic style.
Sightseeing: Cathedrale Saint-Jean
If you like swimming or just sun-bathing on the beach, go and spend a few days at the Balaton. If you like to party all night long with great DJs...
General: The Balaton lake and Siofok
If you are at the central square of the city you will see a place labeled 'Langos'. Langos is the name of a kind of pancake which can be served...
General: Eating in Szentendre
Dont forget to view this great religious place atop a hill. For tips on travel in mysore visit mysorehub.com
General: Chamundi Hills
The Best hotels in Birmingham affordable extended stay lodging accommodations for business and family travelers at a affordable rate. If you are...
General: The Best Hotels in Birmingham For Your Budget
Beautiful museum, somehow both classic and modern. Museum of Fine Arts has got seven galleries dedicated to contemporary art, which are...
History & Culture: Boston Museum of Fine Arts
New Orleans, Louisiana
The oldest building in the New Orleans is Old Ursulines Convent. It is also one of the most fascinating examples of French colonial architecture...
History & Culture: Old Ursulines Convent
Lots to do here. Beaches, Mystic Seaport Museum, New England towns, History and more
Sightseeing: Part of Stonington, CT
If you like wandering throught the nature combined with climbing, you should definitely go to Zermatt. There is also an special railway,...
Outdoors Activities: Mountains and nature
Novi Sad, Serbia
This is a public beach, one of the most beautiful on the Danube river. There are many cafes, restaurants fast food, and manysupporting facilities...
Beaches : Shtrand - Public Beach