Burj Al Arab, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Travel tips > Middle East > United Arab Emirates > Dubai > Burj Al Arab
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
Typically, you will need to consume anything at the hotel bar if you want to visit.
Anyhow, it's not that expensive inside even if you grab dinner. The view is fantastic when you go up the elevator and the hotel itself is of course luxurious.
Go to the Burj al Arab during the day, so you can enjoy the view. If you just want to see it from the outside, you can go at night, the color of the hotel changes which is quite cool.
Moderate for tea or coffee (maybe $5), but staying at the hotel is super expensive
24/7 but they won't let you in late night if you are just visiting as a tourist.
How to get there:
take a cab. Taxis are very cheap in Dubai
Recent travel tips for Dubai
- Ski DubaiSki Dubai is located inside Mall of the Emirates. When I was there I was just amazed about how they had managed to build this thing inside a mall, wow. And guess what, people actually use it. Anyhow, if you ever want to go skiing in the [...]D: 10mi00
- ToursRepublic - Best Tours & Travel AgencyEnjoy the beautiful sightseeing in Dubai with ToursRepublic services. Make your time memorable with our team. [...]D: 14.5mi00
- Rental Cars UAECar rental in Dubai has become widely popular. For convenient journey you need a car in Dubai. Rental Cars UAE is the largest car rental search engine in the UAE offering best deals on rent a car. https://rentalcarsuae.com/ [...]D: 3.4mi00
- Dubai MuseumThis Museum is located inside the Al Fahid Fort and is one of the best places to experience some of the truly original Arabic artwork and more. The museum documents the life and history of Dubai and the entire Arabic peninsula [...]D: 2.1mi00
- Jumeirah BeachJumeirah Beach is an amazingly beautiful beach on the outskirts of Dubai. You should go there and then also visit the Burj al Arab which is quite close. [...]D: 5.8mi00
Things about Dubai you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil
Next Saturday, March 3, will kick off the Lual the Falls and innovative format, which promises to be a new option to ride in Niagara Falls that are...
General: Don´t Miss II
The Berlin Zoo is just amazing. It is the oldest zoo in Germany and it's huge. Gives home to more than 14,000 animals of 1,500 species. They have a...
Family & Fun: Berlin Zoo and Aqarium
A fact not known by many is that the famous Charles de Gaulle was born in Lille, 22 November 1890. Of course there is a memorial house that keeps...
Sightseeing: Charles de Gaulle Memorial House
Henley On Thames, United Kingdom
Make sure you have a whole day for the amazing River and Rowing Museum if you are in Henley on Themes or in the area. It is very large and has many...
Outdoors Activities: For the Whole Family
My hometown is now the fifth largest city in all Japan, but in 1857 its inhabitants numbered only 7 people. After it was chosen as an...
General: Sapporo, my favorite city
Baia Mare, Romania
A captivating place to visit especially for children, the Baia Mare Mineralogy Museum welcomes tourists with a permanent exhibitions of minerals...
General: Mineralogy Museum
Garnd Palace Restaurant is only 5 minutes from the city center by walking. It is very luxurious, but not very expensive. The furniture, the...
Food: Grand Palace
Hi, Phuket is a very beautiful country. It has a number of beautiful places to visit.The atmosphere here is very healthy. Here you can a find all...
Sightseeing: Reasonable price transfer service in and around thailand
San Antonio, Texas
Right on the Riverwalk, the Las Canarias Restaurant serves one of the finest Mexican foods you'll eat in San Antonio. Their staff is really...
Food: Las Canarias Restaurant
Virginia Beach, Virginia
We chose the sunset cruise from the Rudee Flipper Tour so that we can make beautiful pictures and we did. We encountered several dolphins, some...
Outdoors Activities: Rudee Flipper Tour