Travel Tips by Country
Recent Middle Eastern travel tips
- Dubai MuseumDubai travel tipsThis Museum is located inside the Al Fahid Fort and is one of the best places to experience some of the truly original Arabic artwork and more. The museum documents the life and history of Dubai and the entire Arabic peninsula [...]D: 2.1mi00
- The Wailing WallJerusalem travel tipsThe Wailing Wall or Western Wall is a world famous site of Jerusalem. This is the last remaining wall of Herod's Temple destroyed by the Romans. There is separate section for men and women at the wall, so be careful which part you go to. [...]D: 2.2mi00
- Recommendation for accommodation in Tel AvivTel Aviv travel tipsHi I travel to Tel Aviv several times a year and I have found that renting an apartment for short term is much cheaper than renting a hotel room. It is also more convenient it lets you feel a part of the city opposed to feeling like a [...]D: 0.3mi10
- The Ancient CityPetra travel tipsPetra is now one of the New 7 Wonders of the World. It is a fabulous place from the Eastern tales, simply breathtaking. The old city was discovered by the modern world only in 1812. It was built by the Nabateans around 100 BC with the [...]D: n/a00
- Man or mrRiyadh travel tipsNo thing important i like go best place [...]D: n/a00
- Ski DubaiDubai travel tipsSki Dubai is located inside Mall of the Emirates. When I was there I was just amazed about how they had managed to build this thing inside a mall, wow. And guess what, people actually use it. Anyhow, if you ever want to go skiing in the [...]D: 10mi00
- Jumeirah BeachDubai travel tipsJumeirah Beach is an amazingly beautiful beach on the outskirts of Dubai. You should go there and then also visit the Burj al Arab which is quite close. [...]D: 5.8mi00
- Burj Al ArabDubai travel tipsThe Burj Al Arab is supposed to be the most expensive hotel in the world. When I went there I told the guard that I was in Dubai for a travel conference and that we were supposed to get a tour for free. He made some phone calls and I was [...]D: 9.1mi00
- Visiting the Holy LandJerusalem travel tipsBook your tour with Twins Tours to the HolyLand! [...]D: n/a00
- Via Dolorosa Stations of the CrossJerusalem travel tipsVisiting Jerusalem don't miss the Via Dolorosa which is, according to the Christian tradition, the path that the messiah walked with his cross on his shoulder on the way to his crucifiction. There are fourteen Stations of the Cross of which [...]D: n/a00
Things about Middle East you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you want to rent rooms there for holidays, call the local tourist office. They can give you a long list of hotels and and so called 'pensionen'.
General: Tourisst acommodations
Lindau Bodensee, Germany
While in Lindau, make sure you visit the beautiful promenade and the city hall built during the 16th century. The entire city looks like a dioll...
General: Beautiful promenade and city hall
If you are at Avignon, take a look at the medieval pope's palace. It's huge and directly in the center of the city. You can get guided tours for a...
Sightseeing: The medieval pope's palace
Welcome to India. Our tour manager will receive you at Airport and will escort you to your hotel in an AC car. Delhi, the capital city of India,...
History & Culture: Go on exploratory tour of New Delhi – See monuments like Qutub Minar, Jama Masjid, Red Fort etc.
Antony is the best place to eat in all Ostuni. It's run by the owner family and they really make you feel yourself at home all the time. Prices are...
Tour 1 – Ancient Heritage between Sea and Desert First Day Arrival in Tripoli and Transfer to Gharian. Second Day We’ll visit the ancient...
Night Life & Entertainment: Desertakakus
This cafe is an excellent place to relax and unwind after you have sightseeing Melaka. The drinks severed here is top class. A must try drink at...
Food: Dutch Harbour Cafe
The Park of Rose is the most beautiful park from Timisoara, which was founded in 1891. There you can see very many different species of flowers.
Family & Fun: Roses park
Saint Louis, Missouri
Definitely a must in St. Louis and just because it is so popular for locals and visitors as well but because the whole experience you get at the...
Family & Fun: City Museum
Saint Paul, Minnesota
It was a good idea to combine gardens with the zoo and recreation parks, that way you had everything 'under one roof' to say that. And the...
Family & Fun: Como Park Zoo and Conservatory