Travel Tips by Country
Recent Middle Eastern travel tips
- Dubai MuseumDubai travel tipsThis Museum is located inside the Al Fahid Fort and is one of the best places to experience some of the truly original Arabic artwork and more. The museum documents the life and history of Dubai and the entire Arabic peninsula [...]D: 2.1mi00
- The Wailing WallJerusalem travel tipsThe Wailing Wall or Western Wall is a world famous site of Jerusalem. This is the last remaining wall of Herod's Temple destroyed by the Romans. There is separate section for men and women at the wall, so be careful which part you go to. [...]D: 2.2mi00
- Recommendation for accommodation in Tel AvivTel Aviv travel tipsHi I travel to Tel Aviv several times a year and I have found that renting an apartment for short term is much cheaper than renting a hotel room. It is also more convenient it lets you feel a part of the city opposed to feeling like a [...]D: 0.3mi10
- The Ancient CityPetra travel tipsPetra is now one of the New 7 Wonders of the World. It is a fabulous place from the Eastern tales, simply breathtaking. The old city was discovered by the modern world only in 1812. It was built by the Nabateans around 100 BC with the [...]D: n/a00
- Man or mrRiyadh travel tipsNo thing important i like go best place [...]D: n/a00
- Ski DubaiDubai travel tipsSki Dubai is located inside Mall of the Emirates. When I was there I was just amazed about how they had managed to build this thing inside a mall, wow. And guess what, people actually use it. Anyhow, if you ever want to go skiing in the [...]D: 10mi00
- Jumeirah BeachDubai travel tipsJumeirah Beach is an amazingly beautiful beach on the outskirts of Dubai. You should go there and then also visit the Burj al Arab which is quite close. [...]D: 5.8mi00
- Burj Al ArabDubai travel tipsThe Burj Al Arab is supposed to be the most expensive hotel in the world. When I went there I told the guard that I was in Dubai for a travel conference and that we were supposed to get a tour for free. He made some phone calls and I was [...]D: 9.1mi00
- Visiting the Holy LandJerusalem travel tipsBook your tour with Twins Tours to the HolyLand! [...]D: n/a00
- Via Dolorosa Stations of the CrossJerusalem travel tipsVisiting Jerusalem don't miss the Via Dolorosa which is, according to the Christian tradition, the path that the messiah walked with his cross on his shoulder on the way to his crucifiction. There are fourteen Stations of the Cross of which [...]D: n/a00
Things about Middle East you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
In der Nähe von Immenstaad gibt es einen schönen großen Abenteuerpark, wo man Klettert. Auch wenn man ein bisschen Höchenangst hat, ist es dort...
General: Nahe von Immenstaad
When any of us think about the Galapagos we usually think of huge tortoises and Charles Darwin the man who created the idea of evolution. The...
Sightseeing: Charles Darwin Station
Reading, United Kingdom
Reading is a great place to do your shopping. There are two big malls very close to each other. One of them is The Oracle, which is a huge mall...
Shopping: Shopping Centres
Islands shouldn't be missed for a Croatian experience. Some information about Island Rab at http://www.rabholidays.com
General: Islands of the Adriatic sea
Baia Mare, Romania
A captivating place to visit especially for children, the Baia Mare Mineralogy Museum welcomes tourists with a permanent exhibitions of minerals...
General: Mineralogy Museum
Cary, North Carolina
There is a great Paris metro app called Zuti for $5 that helps you navigate the system without looking very touristy carrying around a map.
Public Transportation: Paris Metro
Frank & Alberts is a place where you eat delicious food presented with creativity and care. The dishes we ordered looked so good on the plates we...
Food: Frank & Alberts in Phoenix
The Hat Museum in Portland is the largest hat museum in the United States, where you can see the evolution through the ages of this most essential...
History & Culture: Hat Museum in Portland
Saint Louis, Missouri
One of the oldest and maybe most known botanical gardens that have been in operation since their opening, is the Missouri Botanical Gardens just in...
Sightseeing: Missouri Botanical Garden
Nice place in th winter, if you want to go skiing, without paying so much money like at Ischgl.
Outdoors Activities: Skiing in Schruns