Travel Tips by Country
Recent Middle Eastern travel tips
- Dubai MuseumDubai travel tipsThis Museum is located inside the Al Fahid Fort and is one of the best places to experience some of the truly original Arabic artwork and more. The museum documents the life and history of Dubai and the entire Arabic peninsula [...]D: 2.1mi00
- The Wailing WallJerusalem travel tipsThe Wailing Wall or Western Wall is a world famous site of Jerusalem. This is the last remaining wall of Herod's Temple destroyed by the Romans. There is separate section for men and women at the wall, so be careful which part you go to. [...]D: 2.2mi00
- Recommendation for accommodation in Tel AvivTel Aviv travel tipsHi I travel to Tel Aviv several times a year and I have found that renting an apartment for short term is much cheaper than renting a hotel room. It is also more convenient it lets you feel a part of the city opposed to feeling like a [...]D: 0.3mi10
- The Ancient CityPetra travel tipsPetra is now one of the New 7 Wonders of the World. It is a fabulous place from the Eastern tales, simply breathtaking. The old city was discovered by the modern world only in 1812. It was built by the Nabateans around 100 BC with the [...]D: n/a00
- Man or mrRiyadh travel tipsNo thing important i like go best place [...]D: n/a00
- Ski DubaiDubai travel tipsSki Dubai is located inside Mall of the Emirates. When I was there I was just amazed about how they had managed to build this thing inside a mall, wow. And guess what, people actually use it. Anyhow, if you ever want to go skiing in the [...]D: 10mi00
- Jumeirah BeachDubai travel tipsJumeirah Beach is an amazingly beautiful beach on the outskirts of Dubai. You should go there and then also visit the Burj al Arab which is quite close. [...]D: 5.8mi00
- Burj Al ArabDubai travel tipsThe Burj Al Arab is supposed to be the most expensive hotel in the world. When I went there I told the guard that I was in Dubai for a travel conference and that we were supposed to get a tour for free. He made some phone calls and I was [...]D: 9.1mi00
- Visiting the Holy LandJerusalem travel tipsBook your tour with Twins Tours to the HolyLand! [...]D: n/a00
- Via Dolorosa Stations of the CrossJerusalem travel tipsVisiting Jerusalem don't miss the Via Dolorosa which is, according to the Christian tradition, the path that the messiah walked with his cross on his shoulder on the way to his crucifiction. There are fourteen Stations of the Cross of which [...]D: n/a00
Things about Middle East you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Are you looking for a trip that offers you a chance to get off the beaten track in Northern Vietnam. In addition to that, it is still able to...
General: Off the beaten track Travel by Custom Vietnam Travel
Guiyuang Si is the temple of the Original Tranquility, a very important Buddhist temple in China, located on the Cuiwei street. It was built in...
History & Culture: Guiyuan Si Monastery
It´s an open air museum from stone age and bronze age times (4.000 to 850 BC). You can see there a lot of historic and authentic reconstructed...
History & Culture: Museum of neolithic settlement
The Klein Helgoland on the small island of Foehr is named after maybe one of Germany's smallest islands (Helgoland). The place is really cozy...
Food: Cakes at Cafe Klein Helgoland
La Alcazaba is the best preserved Moorish fortification in Spain. It is in very good state and a great place to spend a sunny afternoon. It was...
History & Culture: La Alcazaba
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Siem Reap is one of the most enchanting city in Indochina where you can enjoy peaceful nature, stunning temples of Angkor, colourful life on Tonle...
General: Top things to enjoy in Siem Reap
Satu Mare, Romania
In the center of Satu Mare, there are some really nice things that you should visit while you are in the city. There is a big fountain in the...
Sightseeing: Lupa Capitolina and the Roman Catholic Cathedral
Charlotte, North Carolina
The greatest family-friendly destination is definitely the US National Whitewater Center located a few miles from Charlotte. There are several...
History & Culture: US National Whitewater Center
Check out my blog http://ebloggor.blogspot.com Average preice for an entree is under $10.00 and there is a great pub and a wonderful Southwest...
Food: Best Restaurant
Julia's Indonesian Kitchen is a great great place with the coziest atmosphere in Seattle. It is run by a family and their specialty is traditional...
Food: Julia's Indonesian Kitchen