Galleria Umberto I, Naples, Italy
Travel tips > Europe > Italy > Naples > Galleria Umberto I
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
The Galleria Umberto I shows various shops, various electronic machines and tools and even make-up. If you're a bit hungry you can enjoy local sweets, 'sfogliatella' and enjoy a coffee inside the Galleria.
Galleria Umberto I,
General shopping hours
Recent travel tips for Naples
- Visit PompeiiWhile in Naples, you have to make sure that you visit Pompeii. It might be the most important Roman/Greek archeological site out there. Pompeii was buried during the eruption of Mt. Vesuvio in 79AD. Today it is excavated and visitors can [...]D: 13.7mi00
- Pizzeria StaritaThis is one of the best places in Naples if you want to check out some real napolitan Pizza. The napolitan Pizza is famous for being a bit thicker than the Pizza you eat in other parts of the country. The dough is all fluffy though and [...]D: 1.1mi10
- Museo Cappella SanseveroThe Sansevero museum is located in a former chapel in the old town of Naples. Inside there is one of the city's main attractions: the statue of the veiled Christ. The statue was created by the artist Giuseppe di SanMartino and represents [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Visiting CapriOne of the most beautiful islands I have ever seen is Capri. It's romantic, and picturesque. There are wonderful trails and the sea is nothing but amazing. Both Capri and Anacapri are wonderful little towns that offer high end Italian [...]D: 20mi10
- Virgiliano ParkThe Virgiliano Park ('Parco della Rimembranza') is in the Posillipo district, a residential area of Naples. The park was built with a system of terraces, which are located just outside the Gulf. From the park you can enjoy the magnificent [...]D: 4.4mi00
Things about Naples you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are in Graz you should visit the old armory of the town from the 16./17. century. It´s the oldest completely preserved armory, attracting...
History & Culture: Landeszeughaus Graz
Great for a day trip starting from Dresden
History & Culture: Medieval Silver Mining Town
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Pedro Sánchez (On the way to Miches): If you are headed to Miches in the Dominican Republic, take time to stop off in Pedro Sanchez, a rural...
Outdoors Activities: Pedro Sanchez
Verne was born in Nantes and the Museum was opened for the occasion of the 150th anniversary of his birth. It's a great place for everyone who...
History & Culture: Jules Verne Museum
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Cambodia is one of the most preferred destinations for travelers if they are thinking about having a holiday in South East of Asia. Tourists from...
General: Cambodia Luxury Holiday: Top Tings to do
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Luxury Travel Vietnam - May 2015: This three day trip lets you discover the marvels of the Angkor Complex, including Angkor Thom, Angkor Wat,...
History & Culture: Fascinating Angkor Temples 3 days/2nights - Luxury Travel Vietnam
If you visit Deva don't miss the ruins of the Deva Citadel which is located on the top of a pretty high hill, called Citadel Hill. You can reach...
Sightseeing: Visit the Citadel in Deva!
Even in a small town like Aurora you can find a unique, small little Japanese restaurant, the Sushi Katsu, that serves maybe the best sushi and...
Food: Sushi Katsu
New York, New York
What Rodeo Drive is to LA, Fifth Ave is to new York, except that it's 100 times bigger. This is really the prime real estate and more or less the...
History & Culture: Fifth Avenue
Santa Cruz, California
The Mystery Spot is probably one of the weirdest man-made places you can see anywhere on earth. If you've seen any of those surrealist paintings of...
Sightseeing: The Mystery Spot in Santa Cruz