Via Calabritto, Naples, Italy
Travel tips > Europe > Italy > Naples > Via Calabritto
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
After your shopping experience you can walk through the park at Villa Comunale and then have a pizza in one of the many restaurants on the beach promenade.
Regular shopping hours
Recent travel tips for Naples
- Visiting CapriOne of the most beautiful islands I have ever seen is Capri. It's romantic, and picturesque. There are wonderful trails and the sea is nothing but amazing. Both Capri and Anacapri are wonderful little towns that offer high end Italian [...]D: 20mi10
- Napoli SotterraneaTo experience views of Naples from underneath, it is worth to do a one hour tour of the catacombs of Naples. Especially interesting an bizarre: The descent into the catacombs takes you through a typical Neapolitan student apartment. Also [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Galleria Umberto INot far from Piazza del Plebiscite is the Galleria Umberto I. The Galleria was built at the end of the 19th century as a department store. The mosaic on the floor of the Galleria is remarkable as therest of the building, and shows the [...]D: 0.2mi00
- National Museum of NaplesIf you are interested in greek and roman culture, you should definitely visit the national museum of Naples. There you can see excellent findings for example from Pompeii or other ancient digging sites. [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Visit PompeiiWhile in Naples, you have to make sure that you visit Pompeii. It might be the most important Roman/Greek archeological site out there. Pompeii was buried during the eruption of Mt. Vesuvio in 79AD. Today it is excavated and visitors can [...]D: 13.7mi00
Things about Naples you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The New Sofia Pub Crawl is the night walk around Sofia’s hidden and unique bars. This event is not for those looking for loud and smoky rooms;...
Night Life & Entertainment: The New Sofia Pub Crawl
This castle has a very long and even more interesting history. It was built by King Alfonso XI in 1328 not fat from the old Moorish fortress having...
History & Culture: Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos
The Alhambra is definitely a must see. It is the most beautiful of all Granada's great buildings and other Arabic memories. The Alhambra is...
History & Culture: The Alhambra
Dont forget to view this great religious place atop a hill. For tips on travel in mysore visit mysorehub.com
General: Chamundi Hills
If you are around, take yourself at least time for one day, to watch the ancient city weith it´s temple ruins and houses. But you should be there...
History & Culture: Mayan temples
Costa Rica, Mexico
Lost in Santa a local expression, perfectly describes what happens to many, me included, when they discover this incredibly valuable gem on the...
Family & Fun: The Lost in Santa a local Expression
Coimbra's University is one of the oldest in the world. It is located on the highest point of the upper town, where once the royal palace stood. ...
Sightseeing: The Old University
Buffalo, New York
Those who are at least a bit interested in the military or navy, this place will offer them quite an insight into their history and development...
Sightseeing: Erie County Naval and Military Park
For a bit of Japanese feeling and a great Asian cuisine, a dinner of a lunch taken in Akaihana is the only way. They serve excellent sushi, not to...
Key West, Florida
Joe's is a really great place where you can have fun, listen to live music and eat&drink. This has a deep tradition in Key West, especially because...
Night Life & Entertainment: Sloppy Joe's Bar in Key West