Virgiliano Park, Naples, Italy
Travel tips > Europe > Italy > Naples > Virgiliano Park
- General travel tip
- City center
The park was built with a system of terraces, which are located just outside the Gulf. From the park you can enjoy the magnificent views of the Gulf of Naples.
During the summer you can enjoy
concerts, like the Marechiaro Jazz Festival.
Recent travel tips for Naples
- Visiting CapriOne of the most beautiful islands I have ever seen is Capri. It's romantic, and picturesque. There are wonderful trails and the sea is nothing but amazing. Both Capri and Anacapri are wonderful little towns that offer high end Italian [...]D: 20mi10
- Pizzeria StaritaThis is one of the best places in Naples if you want to check out some real napolitan Pizza. The napolitan Pizza is famous for being a bit thicker than the Pizza you eat in other parts of the country. The dough is all fluffy though and [...]D: 1.1mi10
- Napoli SotterraneaTo experience views of Naples from underneath, it is worth to do a one hour tour of the catacombs of Naples. Especially interesting an bizarre: The descent into the catacombs takes you through a typical Neapolitan student apartment. Also [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Visit PompeiiWhile in Naples, you have to make sure that you visit Pompeii. It might be the most important Roman/Greek archeological site out there. Pompeii was buried during the eruption of Mt. Vesuvio in 79AD. Today it is excavated and visitors can [...]D: 13.7mi00
- SpaccanapoliSpaccanapoli is the road that divides Naples. If you want to experience the real Neapolitan flair, you simply cannot miss the Spaccanapoli, which was created as 'decumano inferiore' by the ancient Romans. It starts in Forcella near the [...]D: 0.6mi00
Things about Naples you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
During these two weeks we drove the total of 4.000 something km visiting four countries.
General: 14 Day Road Trip in Europe
It isn't a good place at all. The waiters were impolite, the menu was a single sheet thrown onto the table and without prices. We ordered meal...
If you visit Oradea in spring (espacially in April) you should take a walk in the museum's park. There are some magnolia trees which are in bloom...
Outdoors Activities: Magnolia trees in the musem's park
Now a museum, Old South Meeting House served as a community home and church also during the secon half of the 18th century. In 1773 here was...
History & Culture: Old South Meeting House
Buffalo, New York
If you travel to Buffalo, you definitely shouldn't miss taking part on a Spirit of Buffalo Sailing Adventure. The crew is awesome, they are very...
History & Culture: Spirit of Buffalo Sailing Adventure
The moment we walked into the restaurant we felt that this place was more than just a casual restaurant. The fact that you had to take yourself the...
Food: Bourbon n' Toulouse
It's a nice blvd to walk at night near the beach look to some stores and eat pizza.
Night Life & Entertainment: Hollywood blvd
New Orleans, Louisiana
If you haven't had the chance to celebrate Mardi Gras in New Orleans, you can at least see the floats at the Mardi Gras World. Blaine Kern...
Sightseeing: Mardi Gras World
Raleigh, North Carolina
Though only called a park, the William B. Umstead State Park is actually a small forest with hiking, bike and horse trails, picnic areas and a fish...
Sightseeing: Umstead State Park
The road condition in Hanoi is dramatically crowded due to thousands of bicycles, motorbikes along the way. Thus, taxi, cyclo and car with...
History & Culture: Travel around Hanoi