National Museum of Naples, Italy
Travel tips > Europe > Italy > Naples > National Museum of Naples
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
Piazza Museo 19, 80135 Napoli
Tel. 039.081.440166 - Fax 039.081.440013
Admittance free: under 18 years and over 65 from the EU and reciprocally conventioned countries; students of some university faculties.
Reduced: € 3,25 from 18 to 25 age and school teachers.
Cumulative ticket: € 8,50 (valid for 3 days) including the visit to the Museums, monuments and archaeological areas of the Campi Flegrei.
ArteCard: € 13,00; reduced € 8.00 (valid for 60 hours) including the visit at other Museums of Naples and public trasportation. (http://www.artecard.it)
VISITING HOURS Every day:
9:00 am - 20:00 pm (entry actually allowed 19:00 p.m.) Closed: Tusday, a° January, 25 December
How to get there:
Take the taxi or the subway (station: Piazza Cavour).
The Museum can be reached by Sorrento, Pompeii or Herculaneum by using the Circumvesuviana train.
There´s no direct parking space available next to the museum.
Recent travel tips for Naples
- Napoli SotterraneaTo experience views of Naples from underneath, it is worth to do a one hour tour of the catacombs of Naples. Especially interesting an bizarre: The descent into the catacombs takes you through a typical Neapolitan student apartment. Also [...]D: 0.8mi00
- SpaccanapoliSpaccanapoli is the road that divides Naples. If you want to experience the real Neapolitan flair, you simply cannot miss the Spaccanapoli, which was created as 'decumano inferiore' by the ancient Romans. It starts in Forcella near the [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Galleria Umberto INot far from Piazza del Plebiscite is the Galleria Umberto I. The Galleria was built at the end of the 19th century as a department store. The mosaic on the floor of the Galleria is remarkable as therest of the building, and shows the [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Pizzeria StaritaThis is one of the best places in Naples if you want to check out some real napolitan Pizza. The napolitan Pizza is famous for being a bit thicker than the Pizza you eat in other parts of the country. The dough is all fluffy though and [...]D: 1.1mi10
- Virgiliano ParkThe Virgiliano Park ('Parco della Rimembranza') is in the Posillipo district, a residential area of Naples. The park was built with a system of terraces, which are located just outside the Gulf. From the park you can enjoy the magnificent [...]D: 4.4mi00
Things about Naples you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Vancouver, British Columbia
We already heard so many things about Vij's, ranging from negative to superb reviews so when we went to Vancouver we had to go and look for...
Food: Vij's - Indian restaurant in Vancouver
Are you looking for a trip that offers you a chance to get off the beaten track in Northern Vietnam. In addition to that, it is still able to...
General: Off the beaten track Travel by Custom Vietnam Travel
Great for a day trip starting from Dresden
History & Culture: Medieval Silver Mining Town
While visiting Calais you must see the amazing white cliffs of Dover, visible even from Calais when the wheather is clear. The cliffs started to...
General: The white cliffs of Dover
So it's that time of the year again when you've packed your bags and are raring to go and find yourself heading to God's Own Country – Kerala...
Beaches : Some Must-Do Activities On Your Trip To Kerala
Kabini is one of the best wildlife zones in this part of the world in Karnataka in India. Wildlife enthusiasts and tourists come here and enjoy the...
Outdoors Activities: Kabini Wildlife Sanctuary Pleasures
Though it is a bit far from the city (about 88 miles to the North), it is a place which is worth a visit, even if you're not a pilgrim or a...
History & Culture: Fatima near Lisbon
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
No thing important i like go best place
General: Man or mr
Formerly an old Theater building, the Taipei Red House is now home to various kinds of shops and artists. On the first floor you can find jewelry,...
Shopping: Taipei Red House
Fort Worth, Texas
Located within the grounds of the Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth, The Cafe Modern offers an eclectic, contemporary cuisine for every age and every...
Food: The Café Modern