Moscow Travel Tips, Russia
Travel tips > Europe > Russia > Moscow travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Moscow travel tip categories:
- Sightseeing (2)
- Public Transportation (1)
Browse Moscow travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Moscow travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Moscow or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Moscow travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Moscow
- Cathedral of the ArchangelIt is located on the Cathedral Square. It was constructed by an Italian architect in the 1510s. For centuries the Cathedral gave home to the burials of tsars (Ivan the Terrible is one of them) and grand princes as well. Now there are 56 [...]D: 1.3mi00
- Use the MetroUsing the metro is the best and fastest way to get around Moscow, although it might prove to be difficult to understand how things work. Metro stations are marked with a big, red 'M' letter. There are 11 lines, each marked with [...]D: 1.4mi00
- Red SquareAnyone visiting Moscow will certainly need to go see the Red Square with the Kreml in the back. This is an amazing site simply because of it's magnitude, location, and history behind it. [...]D: 1.5mi00
More travel tips about MoscowWe only have a few travel tips for Moscow so take some time and feel free to share your own travel tips with the Travelgrove community. Write about your favorite restaurant, the best museum in town or the park you like most. Tell others what to do and what not to do in the city and help them benefit from your experience. Let’s explore together!
Things about Moscow you may be interested in
Recent Moscow flights found by Travelgrove users
- $642 LOT Polish Airlines
flighthub.com check price
From To Departure Time Los Angeles, CA (LAX) Moscow, RU (SVO) 09/23/2017 04:30 pm Moscow, RU (SVO) Los Angeles, CA (LAX) 09/28/2017 06:05 pm
- $717 Thy Turkish Airlines
flighthub.com check price
From To Departure Time San Francisco, CA (SFO) Moscow, RU (VKO) 09/12/2017 06:10 pm Moscow, RU (VKO) San Francisco, CA (SFO) 09/27/2017 04:20 am
- $828 Thy Turkish Airlines
flyfar.ca check price
From To Departure Time Denver, CO (DEN) Moscow, RU (VKO) 10/17/2017 11:30 am Moscow, RU (VKO) Denver, CO (DEN) 10/24/2017 04:20 am
More travel tips you might be interested in
We are one of the top traveling agencies in Cameroon managed by a group of Directors and personelle who are well experienced and versed with...
This is Heaven from time immemorial. Welcome to Hangzhou China.
History & Culture: Living in Hangzhou China
When going to this place make sure you stay at a 4star,you will enjoy your holiday better.
If you go to Ruffenhofen, you should have your own car, because public transport is very weak there.
Public Transportation: Use your car
Renting a car in Malaga is easy. Either you get your car at the Airport or right in the city. There are several car rental places at the train...
General: Renting a Car in Malaga
If you intend to go there, check the availability of buses and train, together with it´s schedules. Otherwise it happens, like at a lot of other...
Public Transportation: If you don't want to get lost
Islands shouldn't be missed for a Croatian experience. Some information about Island Rab at http://www.rabholidays.com
General: Islands of the Adriatic sea
Hello! I'd really like to tell you about my recent trip to the Chernobyl zone. This place is sadly known for one of the most tragic events in the...
History & Culture: Chernobyl Trips
Oaks might not be the largest amusement park you've ever seen, but it is cozy and welcoming in its own way. It was opened in 1905, so it has a...
Family & Fun: Oaks Amusement Park
San Diego, California
The huge area of the San Diego Zoo offers children and adults a huge variety of animals. There are frogs and salamanders, eagles, condors and...
General: San Diego Zoo