Mezzo Restaurant, Stockton, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Stockton > Mezzo Restaurant
- Food travel tip
- City center
The decor is not flashy at all, dark and simple. Service is great, waiters are attentive enough but not overbearing. Its a good place to dine on weekdays!
3499 Brookside Rd, Stockton, CA 95219, USA
Dinner from 5pm. (Sat. too)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Stockton
- Stockton's Miracle MileAnother part from downtown which features local shops, restaurants and homes is Stockton's Miracle Mile which can give you a glimpse of into the everyday life of the city. It has been busy with people for almost a century and still [...]D: 3mi00
- Historic Bob Hope TheaterThe historic theater, which the locals call 'The Fox' has been preserved for many years and today, group tours are organized to present and give a glimpse into the theater's background. The Historic Bob Hope Theater is a [...]D: 3.1mi00
- Cambodian Buddhist TempleOne of the main highlights of this small town is the Cambodian Buddhist Temple, which more precisely is a huge park with statues telling the story of Siddhartha, the one who established Buddhism! It is a truly magnificent place with [...]D: 4.5mi00
- Cocoro Japanese BistroIf you're in Stockton and you're looking for some good Asian restaurant than try the Cocoro Japanese Bistro on Pacific Avenue. The service is great there and the food is something amazing. Order the tuna specialties or the more [...]D: 3mi00
- The Haggin MuseumLocated in Victoria park in a beautiful surrounding, The Haggin Museum features mostly artworks like paintings, photographies and children's art. There are however other historically significant items on display, each telling a small [...]D: 4mi01
Things about Stockton you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Zurich travel tips - Switzerland
Bring plenty of cash, clubbing is very expensive and so are restaurants and all shops. Make sure you get to see the Marc Chagall windows at the...
General: Visiting Zurich
Rheinbrohl travel tips - Germany
Take a look at the new roman museum, located at the edge of Rheinbrohl. It shows history also for children, who are able to touch certain things or...
Sightseeing: Roman museum
Copenhagen travel tips - Denmark
Tivoli Garden is the oldest of the amusement parks in the world, they say that Walt Disney got his idea of Disneyland from here. It is situated in...
General: Tivoli Gardens
Laguardia travel tips - Spain
This incredible little town is located on the edge of Basque Country at the entry point to the region of La Rioja. The unique thing about this town...
Sightseeing: Town of Laguardia
Killarney travel tips - Ireland
It is the best and most special way to see the sights of Killarney to take a Jarvey trip. A Jarvey is a carriage, many of them are available for...
Trivandrum travel tips - India
The best time to enjoy the fantastic beaches of the city is from December to March. Its starts raining April onwards making the sea rough.
Sightseeing: Best time to travel
Rotterdam travel tips - Netherlands
The 19 windmills of Kinderdijk are world heritage sites since 1997.This wonderful group of buildings is a reminder of the more than 10,000...
General: The 19 windmills of Kinderdijk
Alba Iulia travel tips - Romania
The Carolina Fortress of Alba Iulia is considered one of the seven wonders of Romania. It is a compelling group of buildings in very good state and...
History & Culture: Carolina Fortress
Las Cruces travel tips - New Mexico
Visit Mesilla! The Gadsden Purchase, which annexed Mesilla to the United States from Mexico and established the current international borders of...
General: Gadsden Purchase and Mesilla Plaza
Malibu travel tips - California
Zuma Beach is just great. Though, you have to get there early if you want to get a parking place, traffic is killing sometimes. Zuma by the way...
Beaches : Zuma Beach