Cambodian Buddhist Temple, Stockton, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Stockton > Cambodian Buddhist Temple
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
It is a truly magnificent place with bright colors and huge statues. It does look a bit touristy and not so traditional, but its a place definitely worth taking a look at! Don't forget to take your cameras, you wouldn't want to miss the pictures!
3732 Carpenter Rd, Stockton, CA 95215, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Stockton
- Mezzo RestaurantThe reason why the food was so good at the Mezzo Restaurant is maybe because they prepare everything daily. The sauces and other preparations are made on the spot, thus they are fresh and tasty. It is truly a great Italian restaurant, one [...]D: 5.8mi00
- Micke Grove Regional Park and ZooThough located a few miles north of Stockton, the Micke Grove Regional Park and Zoo is a perfect destination for a day of fun and excitement. Kids would love a few hours in the zoo, looking at strange and interesting animals as they eat, [...]D: 6.6mi00
- Michael's PizzaIn Stockton the perfect place for excellent pizzas is Michael's Pizza on Alpine Avenue. They prepare the food on the spot, and they use fresh, local ingredients making the pizza delicious. The place is really affordable, especially [...]D: 4.7mi00
- Le BistroThe only French restaurant in Stockton is located on Benjamin Holt drive and is called Le Bistro. They also deal with special events and catering but the bar and restaurant part of the place is highly frequented is definitely worth a try. [...]D: 5.9mi00
- Pixie Woods Amusement ParkDefinitely the place to take the kids. They love it! There is maybe no other place in Stockton like the Pixie Woods Amusement Park where younger kids can have so much fun. They can play in sandboxes, water areas, on a fire truck and a [...]D: 5.4mi00
Things about Stockton you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are in the south of germany, close to the village of Herbertingen, you should visit the open air museum called Heuneburg. It´s the place of...
Outdoors Activities: Open air museum
Maria Laach, Germany
The Abbey is a great and very beautiful example of the Romanesque architecture in Germany. It is really wonderful, the whole place surrounding it...
History & Culture: Maria Laach Abbey
Every year from 6th of july till 14th of july. There the patron of Pamplona is carried throught the streets on a procession. Also interesting but...
Outdoors Activities: Feria di San fermin
A must to see in Valencia is the City of Arts and Sciences (called 'Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias de Valencia' in Spanish), what is a huge...
Sightseeing: City of Arts and Sciences
The town of Zamora was founded by the Romans and is located one hour north of Salamanca and one hour west of Portugal. The city is famous for the...
Sightseeing: The town of Zamora
Close to Montepeiller, there is the village St. Guilhem le Désert. This medieval village is one of the most beautiful ones of France and lies on...
Food: St. Guilhem le Désert
Visit the museums of Athens in the lunch time, because the heat is at it´s maxmium during that time. PLan to visit all the other ancient buildings...
General: What you can see at the birthplace of democracy
For me this bookstore is Heaven on Earth!! I always loved to read while eating a snack or drink a cup of hot chocolate and to find a place that...
Shopping: Kramerbooks & Afterwords Cafe
The Hat Museum in Portland is the largest hat museum in the United States, where you can see the evolution through the ages of this most essential...
History & Culture: Hat Museum in Portland
Going to visit family n friends in paradise!
General: Family n friends