Delta Speedway, Stockton, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Stockton > Delta Speedway
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
Competitions usually take place between April and October, on various days, and even if you don't take part in a race, you can still go and watch. Its not only exciting but fun and entertaining too!
1658 S Airport Way, Stockton, CA 95206, USA
Depends on age and race.
Check their calendar.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Stockton
- Papapavlo's Bistro & BarWith amazingly delicious dishes, Papapavlo's Bistro & Bar became my favorite Greek restaurant in Stockton. Maybe its the extra virgin olive oil, or whatever fresh ingredient they are using, but their salads and meat dishes are [...]D: 4.5mi00
- Micke Grove Regional Park and ZooThough located a few miles north of Stockton, the Micke Grove Regional Park and Zoo is a perfect destination for a day of fun and excitement. Kids would love a few hours in the zoo, looking at strange and interesting animals as they eat, [...]D: 6.6mi00
- Suzy's Mexican FoodThe finest Mexican restaurant in Stockton which has quite a wide variety of dishes is Suzy's Mexican Food for sure. Their omelets are absolutely a delight, no to mention their various spicy and fresh vegetable and meat specialties which [...]D: 3mi00
- Weber Point Event CenterLocated on the McLeod Lake and near well-known attractions such as the DeCarli Waterfront Square or Martin Luther King, Jr. Plaza, Weber Point Event Center is the perfect destination for families! Kids love the water feature, especially [...]D: 3.3mi01
- Michael's PizzaIn Stockton the perfect place for excellent pizzas is Michael's Pizza on Alpine Avenue. They prepare the food on the spot, and they use fresh, local ingredients making the pizza delicious. The place is really affordable, especially [...]D: 4.7mi00
Things about Stockton you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
The place is not really cheap, indeed, but you may mostly see businessmen there. I would recommend to try some of the cocktails -if you are not...
Night Life & Entertainment: Cafe-Bar M1
If you are at Potsdam, you really should visit Sanssouci, the big palace and garden area, built by Friedrich the great, the prussian king...
General: The Sanssouci palace
The only good thing I can tell about Bauma is that they have good jazz. The rest is a little strange. Some things are impossibly overpriced, like...
This castle has a very long and even more interesting history. It was built by King Alfonso XI in 1328 not fat from the old Moorish fortress having...
History & Culture: Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos
Check your holiday acommodation 100%, if you rent a holiday house.
General: Holiday house
The old church in Hollola is pretty ok. Especially in the summer. Every other year they hold a medieval fair, that's very good.
Sightseeing: The medieval greystone church of Hollola
The Rotunda is also known by the name of Agios Giorgos. It was first a Roman mausoleum, then a Christian church and later a mosque, quite a history...
History & Culture: The Rotunda
Via Veneto as well as Via Condotti are the most exclusive places to shop in Rome. They are both connected to the Spanish stairs and are really...
Shopping: Shopping at Via Veneto and Via Condotti
Tripoli - Sabrata - Nalut - Ghadames - Ghat - Acacus - Murzuk Sand Sea -Wadi Mathendoush - Germa - Ubari Sand Sea – Desert Lakes - Sabha -...
General: Detailed tour tip
Serving Mexican and other Latin American dishes, the Los Nopales Tucson wows you with their food preparations. Though not flashy from the outside,...
Food: Los Nopales Tucson