Lexington Market, Baltimore, Maryland
Travel tips > North America > United States > Baltimore > Lexington Market
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
The 'sweetest' of the events is the Chocolate Festival held every year in October. Various vendors offer interesting and delightful chocolate specialties, each and every piece of them unique and delicious.
Don't miss visiting the market if you happen to be in Baltimore. It is a MUST! And you wont' regret it.
400 W Lexington St, Baltimore, MD 21201, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Baltimore
- Urban PiratesThis was the most exciting cruise I've ever took with my family. My children just loved the role-playing game arranged by Urban Pirates on their ship, Fearless. The whole trip was amazing. My kids loved playing pirates, shooting with [...]D: n/a00
- Baltimore Museum of ArtThis museum is amazing, not just because the entrance is free for everyone, but because there are so many interesting exhibits you can check out and learn about that you get overwhelmed with info. I like visiting museum, so it was [...]D: 2.7mi00
- Fort McHenry National MonumentIt is always an exciting feeling to visit a historic site, and it wasn't any different with the Fort McHenry National Monument either. The place that inspire the national anthem, is an amazing sight, full of remains of the original [...]D: 2.3mi00
- Talara BistroOne of the best restaurants that serve Latin food is Talara Bistro. Their dishes are absolutely delicious. You just can't get enough of them. We went there with a bigger group so we had to make reservations in advance, but if [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Fell's PointEstablished during the 1700s by a Quaker carpenter named William Fell, Fell's Point has grown into a major tourist attraction, drawing people from around the world. The kitschy shops, unique bars and cobblestoned streets make this [...]D: 1.2mi10
Things about Baltimore you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Sparks Street is a high end shopping area near Parliament Hill. Its a nice pedestrian with a lot of classy restaurants and boutiques. There are...
Shopping: Sparks Street
Zhongshan Park is a generic name given to parks in China, and every city has at least one of them. Shanghai Zhongshan Park is not the best park in...
Outdoors Activities: Shanghai Zhongshan Park
This is the little promenade of Wyk auf Föhr. There is some nice scenary as well as neat little cafes. You should try a fish or crab soup at...
Sightseeing: Wyk auf Föhr Promenade
Lille's Citadel is a pentagonal shape wall surrounded by a huge park, and a walkway where I saw numerous persons taking the regular jogging. The...
Sightseeing: Lille's Citadel
Hanoi, Papua New Guinea
Vietnam shares its borders with Laos, Cambodia and China. It presents wonderful opportunities to discover it’s natural and wonder tourist...
General: How to choose a Vietnam luxury tour?
Lilla Torg is Malmo's nicest square. It is part of the old downtown and there are a lot of great pubs and restaurants there. All the buildings...
Night Life & Entertainment: Lilla Torg
Long Beach, California
For a great Mediterranean dish after a long day, this place is great. The Open Sesame Grill is quite popular and unfortunately they don't take...
Food: Open Sesame Grill
Presque Isle, Maine
Maine is known as the best place for getting lobsters. Buying hard shell lobsters, in contrast to soft shell, gives you more meat for your dollar.
Art museum, when packed with lots of exhibitions can be overwhelming and when you leave you feel you couldn't really remember everything. The...
History & Culture: Toledo Museum of Art
Ninh Binh, Vietnam
Ninh Binh: Particularly Trang An within an hour distance from Hanoi near the southern margin of the Red river delta, the Trang An landscape complex...
General: Holiday to less traveled road in Vietnam