Lexington Market, Baltimore, Maryland
Travel tips > North America > United States > Baltimore > Lexington Market
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
The 'sweetest' of the events is the Chocolate Festival held every year in October. Various vendors offer interesting and delightful chocolate specialties, each and every piece of them unique and delicious.
Don't miss visiting the market if you happen to be in Baltimore. It is a MUST! And you wont' regret it.
400 W Lexington St, Baltimore, MD 21201, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Baltimore
- Fell's PointEstablished during the 1700s by a Quaker carpenter named William Fell, Fell's Point has grown into a major tourist attraction, drawing people from around the world. The kitschy shops, unique bars and cobblestoned streets make this [...]D: 1.2mi10
- Basilica of the AssumptionAs America's very first Cathedral, this imposing structure is an architectural jewel and a place of worship for people all over the world. The Basilica of the Assumption, also known as the Basilica of the National Shrine of the [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Federal Hill ParkFound at the southern part of the Baltimore Inner Harbor, the Federal Hill Park is the place to go if you'd like to have a great view of the harbor or the cityscape. You can take a walking tour (more details on their website) or just [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Urban PiratesThis was the most exciting cruise I've ever took with my family. My children just loved the role-playing game arranged by Urban Pirates on their ship, Fearless. The whole trip was amazing. My kids loved playing pirates, shooting with [...]D: n/a00
- Inner HarborThe Inner Harbor of Baltimore is the oldest seaport in America. The now major tourist attraction, the port is always bustling with people. Though we've been to various museums in the Inner Harbor, we decided to spend a day just walking [...]D: n/a00
Things about Baltimore you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Rheinfälle at Schaffhausen are really some kind of nature play. Big and impressing the rive Rhine has got waterfalls there. You can either...
Outdoors Activities: The big waterfall called Rheinfälle
Tivoli Garden is the oldest of the amusement parks in the world, they say that Walt Disney got his idea of Disneyland from here. It is situated in...
General: Tivoli Gardens
Aire de Sevilla is the best bath I have ever been to. They don't only have baths but also massage, aromatherapy and all kinds of treatments. My...
Night Life & Entertainment: Aire de Sevilla
There are more than 200 vehicles exposed in this wonderful museum. It is ran by a pocketful of car collectors and displays vehicles from 1908 to...
History & Culture: Automobile Museum
Manchester, United Kingdom
Take a romantic walk among the bridges and boats of Castlefield. The canals are amazing, especially in the evening, after a good dinner in a nearby...
Sightseeing: Take a romantic walk
I was here as a kid but I remember that very close to this city (or maybe it was in the city...) is a place where you can see dolphin shows.
Family & Fun: Dolphin shows in Navodari
This museum a like a fantasy land. It is full of historical and scientific exhibitions and you don’t even know which one to go see. My first...
History & Culture: Henry Ford Museum in Detroit
Fort Worth, Texas
Known mostly from the TV series, Walker, the Texas Ranger, the White Elephant Saloon offers live music every night and is the place to be if you...
Night Life & Entertainment: White Elephant Saloon
I went to see NASA Johnson Space center with my brother and it was amazing, totally worth the slightly expensive ticket. Unfortunately we couldn't...
Sightseeing: NASA Johnson Space Center
The nicest place in Napa, I dare say. It's a French restaurant, as its name suggests and has an incredibly good cuisine. Everything is simply...