Baltimore National Aquarium, Maryland
Travel tips > North America > United States > Baltimore > Baltimore National Aquarium
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
The Baltimore National Aquarium was an absolute treat for me! They presented such interesting facts about the West and East Coats, sea-animals, the environment that I felt overwhelmed with information. Every exhibit, the theater, everything was fun. But for me, the Dolphin show was the best! These animals are the sweetest and the most intelligent creatures I've ever crossed path with!
I highly recommend the Aquarium to anyone visiting this amazing city.
501 E Pratt St, Baltimore, MD 21202, USA
$29.95 for adults and $24.95 for children ( includes admission fee, 4D theater, dolphin show)
Open from 9am and closes at 4pm (weekdays), 5pm (Weekends) and 8pm (Fridays).
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Baltimore
- Talara BistroOne of the best restaurants that serve Latin food is Talara Bistro. Their dishes are absolutely delicious. You just can't get enough of them. We went there with a bigger group so we had to make reservations in advance, but if [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Lexington MarketAmerica's oldest and the world's largest market, this sight is a true attraction in itself. The Lexington Market is not just popular among visitors, but among locals as well. The annual and special events that are organized [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Fell's PointEstablished during the 1700s by a Quaker carpenter named William Fell, Fell's Point has grown into a major tourist attraction, drawing people from around the world. The kitschy shops, unique bars and cobblestoned streets make this [...]D: 1.2mi10
- Pier 5 HotelI really liked this hotel. Pier 5 Hotel doesn't just have an excellent location, but the staff in and out of the hotel provides excellent service too. They are courteous, helpful, and always smiling. My room was great, neat, clean and [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Miss Shirley's CafeIt was definitely worth it to start our morning at Miss Shirley's Cafe, because they serve the most delicious breakfast in the whole city. They are open until 3 pm, so you may also grab some lunch too, though their breakfast dishes are [...]D: 4.1mi00
Things about Baltimore you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Though not a typical tourist attraction, visiting Lenin Park can really give you something plus in your trip to the city. It is quite a large park,...
Outdoors Activities: The Lenin Park in Havana
You really shouldn´t miss the area of the ancient Corinthos with the remnants of the temple of Apollo and the great agora of the city.
General: The temple of Apollo
Islands shouldn't be missed for a Croatian experience. Some information about Island Rab at http://www.rabholidays.com
General: Islands of the Adriatic sea
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
I think travellers all over the world share the same problems with taxi drivers who are just waiting to rip off some unsuspecting tourist. I was a...
Public Transportation: Travelling by taxi
Karachi Lines, Pakistan
Enjoy residing at luxurious hotels in Islamabad & hotels in Karachi with Trekkso - One of the best travel and tour operators of pakistan.
General: Hotels in Karachi
The Auschwitz-Birkenau camps are not far from Krakow and it's easy to get there with the minibus service, takes only one or maximum two hours. ...
History & Culture: Auschwitz-Birkenau
Walking tour in Braila city -historical places,churches,main touristic objectives.Come and find more about Braila city with a local guide !
Sightseeing: Braila city tour
Travelling by Taxi’s in Singapore is one of the fastest and safest way to get around to the various destinations all over Singapore. Unlike...
General: Travelling by Taxis
Virginia Beach, Virginia
On our last day in Virginia Beach we decided to have something traditional, not the local specialties so we went to Neighbor's Pizzeria because...
Food: Neighbor's Pizzeria
Hoedspruit, South Africa
Limpopo, African country must be one amongst the foremost stunning, however under-rated provinces within the country. Hoedspruit, a novel African...
History & Culture: The Hoedspruit Wildlife and Nature Lover's Guide