Baltimore National Aquarium, Maryland
Travel tips > North America > United States > Baltimore > Baltimore National Aquarium
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
The Baltimore National Aquarium was an absolute treat for me! They presented such interesting facts about the West and East Coats, sea-animals, the environment that I felt overwhelmed with information. Every exhibit, the theater, everything was fun. But for me, the Dolphin show was the best! These animals are the sweetest and the most intelligent creatures I've ever crossed path with!
I highly recommend the Aquarium to anyone visiting this amazing city.
501 E Pratt St, Baltimore, MD 21202, USA
$29.95 for adults and $24.95 for children ( includes admission fee, 4D theater, dolphin show)
Open from 9am and closes at 4pm (weekdays), 5pm (Weekends) and 8pm (Fridays).
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Baltimore
- American Visionary Art MuseumWhen you think of an art museum, you remember famous painters, sculptors or other craftsmen that have created beautiful artifacts. The American Visionary Art Museum has none of that. Their focus IS art, but an art that has been [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Pier 5 HotelI really liked this hotel. Pier 5 Hotel doesn't just have an excellent location, but the staff in and out of the hotel provides excellent service too. They are courteous, helpful, and always smiling. My room was great, neat, clean and [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Inner HarborThe Inner Harbor of Baltimore is the oldest seaport in America. The now major tourist attraction, the port is always bustling with people. Though we've been to various museums in the Inner Harbor, we decided to spend a day just walking [...]D: n/a00
- USS ConstellationYou don't always get the chance to go aboard a ship that has sailed the Atlantic Ocean in the service of America. So when we visited the USS Constellation in the Pier 1 in the Inner Baltimore Harbor, we felt we stepped onto a little [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Federal Hill ParkFound at the southern part of the Baltimore Inner Harbor, the Federal Hill Park is the place to go if you'd like to have a great view of the harbor or the cityscape. You can take a walking tour (more details on their website) or just [...]D: 0.7mi00
Things about Baltimore you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
There are many beautiful and well preserved Victorian houses in Charlottetown, but most of them are private property and people live in them so you...
History & Culture: Beaconsfield Historic House
Los Cabos, Mexico
This is a really great to party. There is a huge range of music playing for every age, and the place is really crowded with all kinds of people:...
Night Life & Entertainment: El Squid Roe Nightclub
There are more than 200 vehicles exposed in this wonderful museum. It is ran by a pocketful of car collectors and displays vehicles from 1908 to...
History & Culture: Automobile Museum
There's times you'll want to spend a lot of money in order to improve your experience of a country and try things you've always dreamed of. After...
Food: 48 Hours Tokyo Guide - Local Knowledge & Cool Perks
Jalan Kayu, Singapore
Thasevi Prata Restaurant as the name suggest is very much famous for its pratas.(round circular flour made bread resembling a pancake cooked over a...
Food: Thasevi Prata Restaurant
Kayaking down the river, watching a bat colony and having fun is one of the most exciting ways to spend your day in Austin, whether you're a...
Outdoors Activities: Live Love Paddle Tours
Beverly Hills, California
Well, everybody knows Rodeo Drive because of Richard Gere and Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. Rodeo Drive is really what is depicted in the movies,...
Shopping: Rodeo Drive
Choosing the Cultural Center tour of Preservation Wayne was a great choice for me, because this way I was able to get a bigger picture of...
History & Culture: Cultural city tour in Detroit
Ponce Inlet, Florida
Dining on deck with dolphins jumping up and down beside you is really a unique experience. We were so lucky to get a glimpse of them playing in the...
Food: Down The Hatch Restaurant
Nice place in th winter, if you want to go skiing, without paying so much money like at Ischgl.
Outdoors Activities: Skiing in Schruns