Baltimore National Aquarium, Maryland
Travel tips > North America > United States > Baltimore > Baltimore National Aquarium
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
The Baltimore National Aquarium was an absolute treat for me! They presented such interesting facts about the West and East Coats, sea-animals, the environment that I felt overwhelmed with information. Every exhibit, the theater, everything was fun. But for me, the Dolphin show was the best! These animals are the sweetest and the most intelligent creatures I've ever crossed path with!
I highly recommend the Aquarium to anyone visiting this amazing city.
501 E Pratt St, Baltimore, MD 21202, USA
$29.95 for adults and $24.95 for children ( includes admission fee, 4D theater, dolphin show)
Open from 9am and closes at 4pm (weekdays), 5pm (Weekends) and 8pm (Fridays).
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Baltimore
- American Visionary Art MuseumWhen you think of an art museum, you remember famous painters, sculptors or other craftsmen that have created beautiful artifacts. The American Visionary Art Museum has none of that. Their focus IS art, but an art that has been [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Federal Hill ParkFound at the southern part of the Baltimore Inner Harbor, the Federal Hill Park is the place to go if you'd like to have a great view of the harbor or the cityscape. You can take a walking tour (more details on their website) or just [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Inner HarborThe Inner Harbor of Baltimore is the oldest seaport in America. The now major tourist attraction, the port is always bustling with people. Though we've been to various museums in the Inner Harbor, we decided to spend a day just walking [...]D: n/a00
- USS ConstellationYou don't always get the chance to go aboard a ship that has sailed the Atlantic Ocean in the service of America. So when we visited the USS Constellation in the Pier 1 in the Inner Baltimore Harbor, we felt we stepped onto a little [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Basilica of the AssumptionAs America's very first Cathedral, this imposing structure is an architectural jewel and a place of worship for people all over the world. The Basilica of the Assumption, also known as the Basilica of the National Shrine of the [...]D: 0.6mi00
Things about Baltimore you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Lindau Bodensee, Germany
While in Lindau, make sure you visit the beautiful promenade and the city hall built during the 16th century. The entire city looks like a dioll...
General: Beautiful promenade and city hall
Oxford, United Kingdom
Know how to ride a push bike, as thats what everyone does!
Mali Ston, Croatia
The second longest wall still standing in Europe (about 5 km and 3 miles long) after Hadrian's Wall between Scotland and England. The wall goes...
Sightseeing: Ston Wall
If you don't want to pay for parking to the aqua park you can park just near it in some streets without any restriction.
General: Parking tip
I recommend this restaurant for very tasty fish menus. The prices are very good and the food is even better. I was amazed by the long menu with all...
Food: Fish restaurant in Miskolctapolca
Camping with your family
Outdoors Activities: Camping Places
Getting to Skopje and sightseeing the city!
General: Skopje trip
This Fado restaurant is typically Portuguese in every aspect: its architecture, its atmosphere, its food, everything. From the first moment we...
Food: Clube de Fado Restaurant in Lisbon
The best way to get to the city from the airport is by Taxi. Also, once you are in the city, the best way to travel is again by taxi, it's cheap...
Public Transportation: Airport Transfer
The Best hotels in Birmingham affordable extended stay lodging accommodations for business and family travelers at a affordable rate. If you are...
General: The Best Hotels in Birmingham For Your Budget