Hamburg Travel Tips, Germany
Travel tips > Europe > Germany > Hamburg travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Hamburg travel tip categories:
- History & Culture (1)
- Night Life & Entertainment (1)
- Family & Fun (1)
- Food (2)
Browse Hamburg travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Hamburg travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Hamburg or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Hamburg travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Hamburg
- Eat at 'Das Weisse Haus'I really enjoyed my dinner here the other night. Although it's not cheap by any means, the food and atmosphere are great and the service is even better. I had some nice tuna tartar, followed by blood sausage on Apple, finished by beef [...]D: 3.2mi10
- The world largest modelrailwayIf you like model railways you should definitely visit the world biggest railway model at hamburg. It is really great set up aqnd displays a huge variety of landscapes, polaces like airports, harbours etc. and every detail is made really [...]D: 9.9mi00
- Harbour part of the cityIf you are at Hamburg, go and visit the harbour area, especially the so called Speicherstadt. You can make boat rides through it and see the old store houses, sailing ships and really big freigthers. [...]D: 10.6mi00
- The famous fish marketsIf you are at the city and if you like fish or other sea food, you definitels should go to the fish markets of Hamburg Altona. You have to get up a little bit early, but there you get the freshest fish you can get. [...]D: 10.8mi00
- Reeperbahn Street is HamburgRight in the heart of Hamburg's Saint Paul district lies the Reeperbahn Street, the center of the German city's nightlife. There are clubs and nightclubs everywhere, and the area also gives home to the red-light district of the city. I [...]D: 3mi10
More travel tips about HamburgWe only have a few travel tips for Hamburg so take some time and feel free to share your own travel tips with the Travelgrove community. Write about your favorite restaurant, the best museum in town or the park you like most. Tell others what to do and what not to do in the city and help them benefit from your experience. Let’s explore together!
Things about Hamburg you may be interested in
Recent Hamburg flights found by Travelgrove users
- $563 Thy Turkish Airlines
flightnetwork.com check price
From To Departure Time Toronto, ON (YYZ) Hamburg, DE (HAM) 03/01/2017 10:25 pm Hamburg, DE (HAM) Toronto, ON (YYZ) 03/07/2017 07:05 am
- $597 Tap airways
flighthub.com check price
From To Departure Time Miami, FL (MIA) Hamburg, DE (HAM) 02/08/2017 05:10 pm Hamburg, DE (HAM) Miami, FL (MIA) 02/14/2017 06:00 am
- $628 Multiple Airlines
flighthub.com check price
From To Departure Time Los Angeles, CA (LAX) Hamburg, DE (HAM) 01/21/2017 07:45 pm Hamburg, DE (HAM) Los Angeles, CA (LAX) 01/31/2017 09:45 am
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you like history and when you have aqlready been to ancient pompei, you shoudl also visit the Pompejanum at Aschaffenburg. It´s a modern built...
History & Culture: Pompejanum
If you are at Cologne and you are interested in history, but you also want to go on a walk, you should visit the remnants of the roman auqeduct of...
History & Culture: The roman auqeduct
Aire de Sevilla is the best bath I have ever been to. They don't only have baths but also massage, aromatherapy and all kinds of treatments. My...
Night Life & Entertainment: Aire de Sevilla
Verne was born in Nantes and the Museum was opened for the occasion of the 150th anniversary of his birth. It's a great place for everyone who...
History & Culture: Jules Verne Museum
If you want to go to Dhelfoi, and you´ve got no car, check the bus and train schedules, otherwise you can suddenly be stuck for hours in the...
Public Transportation: Check the bus and train schedules
Don't go to the so called 'Rion' beach, it´s just real touristic crap.
Outdoors Activities: Rion beach
This place has an enormous importance as this was the landmark place where the real fight against Britishers started by M K Gandhi. Dandi was the...
General: Dandi - Namak Satyagraha
Visit Braila city ,Romania, an historical towm on the Danube, with a local guide -walking tour in Braila city -historical places,churches,main...
Sightseeing: Braila city tour/Braila walking tour
El Djem, Tunisia
You should really take a look at the ancient roman amphitheater in the town center. Prices are moderate.
General: Ancient roman amphiteater
Going to visit family n friends in paradise!
General: Family n friends