Hamburg Travel Tips, Germany
Travel tips > Europe > Germany > Hamburg travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Hamburg travel tip categories:
- History & Culture (1)
- Night Life & Entertainment (1)
- Family & Fun (1)
- Food (2)
Browse Hamburg travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Hamburg travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Hamburg or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Hamburg travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Hamburg
- Eat at 'Das Weisse Haus'I really enjoyed my dinner here the other night. Although it's not cheap by any means, the food and atmosphere are great and the service is even better. I had some nice tuna tartar, followed by blood sausage on Apple, finished by beef [...]D: 3.2mi10
- The world largest modelrailwayIf you like model railways you should definitely visit the world biggest railway model at hamburg. It is really great set up aqnd displays a huge variety of landscapes, polaces like airports, harbours etc. and every detail is made really [...]D: 9.9mi00
- Harbour part of the cityIf you are at Hamburg, go and visit the harbour area, especially the so called Speicherstadt. You can make boat rides through it and see the old store houses, sailing ships and really big freigthers. [...]D: 10.6mi00
- The famous fish marketsIf you are at the city and if you like fish or other sea food, you definitels should go to the fish markets of Hamburg Altona. You have to get up a little bit early, but there you get the freshest fish you can get. [...]D: 10.8mi00
- Reeperbahn Street is HamburgRight in the heart of Hamburg's Saint Paul district lies the Reeperbahn Street, the center of the German city's nightlife. There are clubs and nightclubs everywhere, and the area also gives home to the red-light district of the city. I [...]D: 3mi10
More travel tips about HamburgWe only have a few travel tips for Hamburg so take some time and feel free to share your own travel tips with the Travelgrove community. Write about your favorite restaurant, the best museum in town or the park you like most. Tell others what to do and what not to do in the city and help them benefit from your experience. Let’s explore together!
Things about Hamburg you may be interested in
Recent Hamburg flights found by Travelgrove users
- $698 Multiple Airlines
flightnetwork.com check price
From To Departure Time Los Angeles, CA (LAX) Hamburg, DE (HAM) 08/20/2019 05:45 pm Hamburg, DE (HAM) Los Angeles, CA (LAX) 08/28/2019 07:15 am
- $764 Multiple Airlines
flyfar.ca check price
From To Departure Time Newark, NJ (EWR) Hamburg, DE (HAM) 06/24/2019 05:45 pm Hamburg, DE (HAM) Newark, NJ (EWR) 07/05/2019 06:20 am
- $802 Thy Turkish Airlines
flyfar.ca check price
From To Departure Time San Francisco, CA (SFO) Hamburg, DE (HAM) 10/01/2019 06:10 pm Hamburg, DE (HAM) San Francisco, CA (SFO) 10/16/2019 07:20 am
More travel tips you might be interested in
Lindau Bodensee, Germany
While in Lindau, make sure you visit the beautiful promenade and the city hall built during the 16th century. The entire city looks like a dioll...
General: Beautiful promenade and city hall
Check your holiday acommodation 100%, if you rent a holiday house.
General: Holiday house
The museum is dedicated to the history and art of wine. It is located in the Chartrons quarter, which was the traditional center of wine merchants....
History & Culture: Wine and Wine Trade Museum
If you want to have a little beach break, just stop there and camp in the woods near the beach! Go there by train or car.
Outdoors Activities: Beach Break
If you want to visit the wonderful and peaceful island of Schinoussa(Greece)the Blue Star Ferries have two direct lines, one on Sunday and the...
Public Transportation: Travel to Schinoussa
For all you beach lovers out there, this is a must when in Croatia. Considered to be the best beach in Croatia because of shape, it is a peninsula...
Beaches : Zlatni Rat
The 19 windmills of Kinderdijk are world heritage sites since 1997.This wonderful group of buildings is a reminder of the more than 10,000...
General: The 19 windmills of Kinderdijk
If like to go to the beaches of Lima, you should be always careful. For an tourist it would be good, not to go to the beaches away from Lima more...
Outdoors Activities: Beaches at Lima
When you head into Izmir, you might wander why because it's not really a sight seeing place. But don't worry, if you head to the water and walk...
Sightseeing: The Big Statue of Attaturk
Fort Collins, Colorado
Really good coffee: Moxie Java on Harmony. Not the best location, but great flavor and friendly baristas.
Food: My favorite coffee