Hamburg Travel Tips, Germany
Travel tips > Europe > Germany > Hamburg travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Hamburg travel tip categories:
- History & Culture (1)
- Night Life & Entertainment (1)
- Family & Fun (1)
- Food (2)
Browse Hamburg travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Hamburg travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Hamburg or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Hamburg travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Hamburg
- Eat at 'Das Weisse Haus'I really enjoyed my dinner here the other night. Although it's not cheap by any means, the food and atmosphere are great and the service is even better. I had some nice tuna tartar, followed by blood sausage on Apple, finished by beef [...]D: 3.2mi10
- The world largest modelrailwayIf you like model railways you should definitely visit the world biggest railway model at hamburg. It is really great set up aqnd displays a huge variety of landscapes, polaces like airports, harbours etc. and every detail is made really [...]D: 9.9mi00
- Harbour part of the cityIf you are at Hamburg, go and visit the harbour area, especially the so called Speicherstadt. You can make boat rides through it and see the old store houses, sailing ships and really big freigthers. [...]D: 10.6mi00
- The famous fish marketsIf you are at the city and if you like fish or other sea food, you definitels should go to the fish markets of Hamburg Altona. You have to get up a little bit early, but there you get the freshest fish you can get. [...]D: 10.8mi00
- Reeperbahn Street is HamburgRight in the heart of Hamburg's Saint Paul district lies the Reeperbahn Street, the center of the German city's nightlife. There are clubs and nightclubs everywhere, and the area also gives home to the red-light district of the city. I [...]D: 3mi10
More travel tips about HamburgWe only have a few travel tips for Hamburg so take some time and feel free to share your own travel tips with the Travelgrove community. Write about your favorite restaurant, the best museum in town or the park you like most. Tell others what to do and what not to do in the city and help them benefit from your experience. Let’s explore together!
Things about Hamburg you may be interested in
Recent Hamburg flights found by Travelgrove users
- $888 Multiple Airlines
travelgrove.com check price
From To Departure Time Toronto, ON (YYZ) Hamburg, DE (HAM) 04/25/2014 06:30 pm Hamburg, DE (HAM) Toronto, ON (YYZ) 05/04/2014 07:00 pm
- $1037 Air Berlin
flighthub.com check price
From To Departure Time New York, NY (JFK) Hamburg, DE (HAM) 05/29/2014 05:15 pm Hamburg, DE (HAM) New York, NY (JFK) 06/09/2014 05:25 pm
- $1108 Thy Turkish Airlines
cheapoair.com check price
From To Departure Time Chicago, IL (ORD) Hamburg, DE (HAM) 05/07/2014 10:15 pm Hamburg, DE (HAM) Chicago, IL (ORD) 07/30/2014 03:15 pm
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you like gambling, you can try the Casino called Hohensyburg at Dortmund. It´s one of germany biggest casino´s, offering all types of play you...
General: Casino Hohensyburg
If you visited the museum at Uhldingen, it´s just one step, to go swimming in the Lake of Constance. For example at the lake baths of Kressbron or...
Outdoors Activities: Swimming at the Lake of Constance
Boulogne-sur-mer is connected with major european cities by train. From Lille it takes approximately 2 hours by train (Ter - Transport express...
General: From Lille to Boulogne-sur-mer
As you may know, Orleans was the hometown of Joan of Arc, the heroine of France. She changed the outcome of the Hundred Years War in the favour of...
Family & Fun: Joan of Arc Day
I totally agree with Danpop, even more, I think it's more rentable to bring water, beer (if you are more of a beer-drinker kind) and food with you...
Food: Food and drink
Keswick, United Kingdom
Spa breaks in the Lake District make you feel better than any destination. I think it is the lakes and the hills and the endless fresh air. Luckily...
Sports & Wellness : Lake District Spa Breaks
This is the main sight to visit in Casablanca, it is the biggest mosque in Morocco and the 5th largest in the world. You can see the mosque from...
Sightseeing: Hassan II Mosque
It is something I have never seen before. This is a unique thing and it's just amazing. It's the dreams of my childhood coming true! The problem is...
History & Culture: Norvegian Museum of Magic
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
No thing important i like go best place
General: Man or mr
The finest Mexican restaurant in Stockton which has quite a wide variety of dishes is Suzy's Mexican Food for sure. Their omelets are...
Food: Suzy's Mexican Food