Hamburg Travel Tips, Germany
Travel tips > Europe > Germany > Hamburg travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Hamburg travel tip categories:
- History & Culture (1)
- Night Life & Entertainment (1)
- Family & Fun (1)
- Food (2)
Browse Hamburg travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Hamburg travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Hamburg or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Hamburg travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Hamburg
- Eat at 'Das Weisse Haus'I really enjoyed my dinner here the other night. Although it's not cheap by any means, the food and atmosphere are great and the service is even better. I had some nice tuna tartar, followed by blood sausage on Apple, finished by beef [...]D: 3.2mi10
- The world largest modelrailwayIf you like model railways you should definitely visit the world biggest railway model at hamburg. It is really great set up aqnd displays a huge variety of landscapes, polaces like airports, harbours etc. and every detail is made really [...]D: 9.9mi00
- Harbour part of the cityIf you are at Hamburg, go and visit the harbour area, especially the so called Speicherstadt. You can make boat rides through it and see the old store houses, sailing ships and really big freigthers. [...]D: 10.6mi00
- The famous fish marketsIf you are at the city and if you like fish or other sea food, you definitels should go to the fish markets of Hamburg Altona. You have to get up a little bit early, but there you get the freshest fish you can get. [...]D: 10.8mi00
- Reeperbahn Street is HamburgRight in the heart of Hamburg's Saint Paul district lies the Reeperbahn Street, the center of the German city's nightlife. There are clubs and nightclubs everywhere, and the area also gives home to the red-light district of the city. I [...]D: 3mi10
More travel tips about HamburgWe only have a few travel tips for Hamburg so take some time and feel free to share your own travel tips with the Travelgrove community. Write about your favorite restaurant, the best museum in town or the park you like most. Tell others what to do and what not to do in the city and help them benefit from your experience. Let’s explore together!
Things about Hamburg you may be interested in
Recent Hamburg flights found by Travelgrove users
- $555 Thy Turkish Airlines
flightnetwork.com check price
From To Departure Time New York, NY (JFK) Hamburg, DE (HAM) 02/22/2017 01:30 pm Hamburg, DE (HAM) New York, NY (JFK) 03/08/2017 07:05 am
- $579 Iceland Air
flighthub.com check price
From To Departure Time Toronto, ON (YYZ) Hamburg, DE (HAM) 06/07/2017 09:00 pm Hamburg, DE (HAM) Toronto, ON (YYZ) 06/13/2017 02:05 pm
- $580 United Airlines
faredepot.com check price
From To Departure Time San Francisco, CA (SFO) Hamburg, DE (HAM) 05/09/2017 12:50 pm Hamburg, DE (HAM) San Francisco, CA (SFO) 05/23/2017 09:00 am
More travel tips you might be interested in
Buenos Aires, Argentina
It might be bizarre to recommend a cemetery as a sight, but it's my best place in the whole city. A lot of Argentina's famous and wealthy people...
History & Culture: Recoleta Cemetery
Goa, Burkina Faso
About to turn 30? Well, there's no reason to panic. In fact, you should enjoy the new stage of your life. However, there are some things one must...
General: 7 Must Visit Destinations Before You Turn 30
If you are at Schaffhausen, you should take a look at the well knwon Waterfalls of the River Rhein there. Also the surrounding nature is worth to...
Outdoors Activities: Waterfalls of the Rhein River
If you like history and when you have aqlready been to ancient pompei, you shoudl also visit the Pompejanum at Aschaffenburg. It´s a modern built...
History & Culture: Pompejanum
Great for a day trip starting from Dresden
History & Culture: Medieval Silver Mining Town
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Fong Lye Restaurant serves really good Taiwanese and Chinese cuisine and dishes. There is a huge variety of food that one can choose from at this...
Food: Fong Lye Restaurant
Duba, Saudi Arabia
Dubai is a fun and frivolous playground on the Persian Gulf, but don’t consider it the Vegas of the Middle East. While this eclectic city is one...
General: 12 things not to do in Dubai
One the most popular steakhouses in Dallas, Nick and Sam's is a treat of dining experience. Being a popular restaurant many people like to eat...
Food: Nick & Sam's
Located in the historic district of Omaha, the Old Market, M&'s Pub is a unique, contemporary restaurant with quality food to serve. With...
Food: M's Pub
Take a walk on the main street of Zakopane in the winter - it's just simple beautiful! Everything is covered with snow, there are a lot of street...
Sightseeing: Visit it on the winter