Reeperbahn Street is Hamburg, Germany
Travel tips > Europe > Germany > Hamburg > Reeperbahn Street is Hamburg
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
I wasn't really amazed by the infamous area neither were my friends. It is not very clean and doesn't seem to alive, the whole place is quite shabby and raunchy. A lot of sex shops and expensive bars, but we have also seen drunk punks drinking on the street, not very inspiring. If you ask me, there are many and much better places you should visit in Hamburg.
St.Paul district, Reeperbahn Street
Bars and clubs are quite expensive.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hamburg
- The famous fish marketsIf you are at the city and if you like fish or other sea food, you definitels should go to the fish markets of Hamburg Altona. You have to get up a little bit early, but there you get the freshest fish you can get. [...]D: 10.8mi00
- Eat at 'Das Weisse Haus'I really enjoyed my dinner here the other night. Although it's not cheap by any means, the food and atmosphere are great and the service is even better. I had some nice tuna tartar, followed by blood sausage on Apple, finished by beef [...]D: 3.2mi10
- The world largest modelrailwayIf you like model railways you should definitely visit the world biggest railway model at hamburg. It is really great set up aqnd displays a huge variety of landscapes, polaces like airports, harbours etc. and every detail is made really [...]D: 9.9mi00
- Harbour part of the cityIf you are at Hamburg, go and visit the harbour area, especially the so called Speicherstadt. You can make boat rides through it and see the old store houses, sailing ships and really big freigthers. [...]D: 10.6mi00
More travel tips about HamburgWe only have a few travel tips for Hamburg so take some time and feel free to share your own travel tips with the Travelgrove community. Write about your favorite restaurant, the best museum in town or the park you like most. Tell others what to do and what not to do in the city and help them benefit from your experience. Let’s explore together!
Things about Hamburg you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Are you looking for a trip that offers you a chance to get off the beaten track in Northern Vietnam. In addition to that, it is still able to...
General: Off the beaten track Travel by Custom Vietnam Travel
Shaolin means 'young forest' and the temple city was found in around 500 AD. These are the most well known Buddhist churches in the world, mainly...
History & Culture: Shaolin Temples in Henan
If you are at Cologne, you definitely should visit this museum, if you´re interested in history of ancient romans and similar epoch´s. It shows...
History & Culture: Roman germanic museum at the city center
While visiting Calais you must see the amazing white cliffs of Dover, visible even from Calais when the wheather is clear. The cliffs started to...
General: The white cliffs of Dover
If you want to have a little beach break, just stop there and camp in the woods near the beach! Go there by train or car.
Outdoors Activities: Beach Break
So it's that time of the year again when you've packed your bags and are raring to go and find yourself heading to God's Own Country – Kerala...
Beaches : Some Must-Do Activities On Your Trip To Kerala
Near the river Pushpavati, there is an artistic legacy standing as Modhera Sun Temple. What carving, what detailing!!! The most amazing thing is...
General: Modhera Sun Temple
It is something I have never seen before. This is a unique thing and it's just amazing. It's the dreams of my childhood coming true! The problem is...
History & Culture: Norvegian Museum of Magic
Even if you're not a big racing fan, a visit to Keeneland is still worth your time. The admission is only $5 and if you aren't planning on...
Sports & Wellness : Keeneland
Going to visit family n friends in paradise!
General: Family n friends