Harbour part of the city, Hamburg, Germany
Travel tips > Europe > Germany > Hamburg > Harbour part of the city
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
Recent travel tips for Hamburg
- The famous fish marketsIf you are at the city and if you like fish or other sea food, you definitels should go to the fish markets of Hamburg Altona. You have to get up a little bit early, but there you get the freshest fish you can get. [...]D: 10.8mi00
- The world largest modelrailwayIf you like model railways you should definitely visit the world biggest railway model at hamburg. It is really great set up aqnd displays a huge variety of landscapes, polaces like airports, harbours etc. and every detail is made really [...]D: 9.9mi00
- Reeperbahn Street is HamburgRight in the heart of Hamburg's Saint Paul district lies the Reeperbahn Street, the center of the German city's nightlife. There are clubs and nightclubs everywhere, and the area also gives home to the red-light district of the city. I [...]D: 3mi10
- Eat at 'Das Weisse Haus'I really enjoyed my dinner here the other night. Although it's not cheap by any means, the food and atmosphere are great and the service is even better. I had some nice tuna tartar, followed by blood sausage on Apple, finished by beef [...]D: 3.2mi10
More travel tips about HamburgWe only have a few travel tips for Hamburg so take some time and feel free to share your own travel tips with the Travelgrove community. Write about your favorite restaurant, the best museum in town or the park you like most. Tell others what to do and what not to do in the city and help them benefit from your experience. Let’s explore together!
Things about Hamburg you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
I guess whoever has not yet seen any real tides you should go to the North Sea located North of Germany. I visited the small island Foehr last week...
Outdoors Activities: Walking on the Wattenmeer
In Überlingen there is a great swimminghall with a big water-slip.
General: The great swimminghall
The building of the Step Pyramid of Djoser was a very important moment in the Egyptian Architecture for it was the first stone pyramid built in...
History & Culture: Pyramid of Djoser
In Roubaix there is a “must see” sight called La Piscine (The swimming pool). It is in fact a museum (Museum of Art and Industry) opened after...
Sightseeing: La Piscine - A museum on top of a swimming pool
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Nom banh chok Also called 'Khmer noodles,' the nom banh chok is a popular breakfast. It consists of rice noodles topped with tender green beans,...
General: Guide to Cambodian bizarre foods
Jalan Kayu, Singapore
Thasevi Prata Restaurant as the name suggest is very much famous for its pratas.(round circular flour made bread resembling a pancake cooked over a...
Food: Thasevi Prata Restaurant
El Djem, Tunisia
You should really take a look at the ancient roman amphitheater in the town center. Prices are moderate.
General: Ancient roman amphiteater
Buffalo, New York
If you travel to Buffalo, you definitely shouldn't miss taking part on a Spirit of Buffalo Sailing Adventure. The crew is awesome, they are very...
History & Culture: Spirit of Buffalo Sailing Adventure
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
For history freaks and for those who are interested in culture, history and people, the Oklahoma History Center is the perfect place to spend a few...
History & Culture: Oklahoma History Center
Sa Pa, Vietnam
Can Cau or as it commonly known the Bac Ha Market though it is similar in many ways, both Can Cau and Bac Ha markets have something for you to...
General: Sapa Love Market