Top beaches in Myanmar for a perfect holiday, Yangon
Travel tips > Asia > Myanmar > Yangon > Top beaches in Myanmar for a perfect holiday
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
Kyun Phi Lar known as Pilar by Burmese and is a very beautiful island located in the center of Mergui Archipelago. This white and long sandy beaches island is an ideal place to spend some relaxing days.
Ngapali beach perhaps the most famous and the most beautiful beach in Myanmar, Located on the Indian Ocean and there are several daily flights from Yangon to Ngapali due to its reputation as a major tourist destination. There are a long series of luxury resorts and hotels along the main beach which must be booked well in a head of time as there are limited options. However, Ngapali still maintains its unspoiled beauty and mythical allure. There are a lot of activities such as diving and snorkeling, kayaking, cycling and even golfing at nearby high-end resorts.
Silver Beach is the touristic name of Ngwe Saung beach which is located in the Rakhine mountain range at the western Myanmar which is nearly 5 hours by car from Yangon city, there are few tourists and, therefore, accommodations are typically less expensive than those in Ngapali beach. However, if one looking for a less touristic beach then it must look for Ngwe Saung beach which is absolutely an option for a Myanmar luxury holiday as well.
Beautiful islands in the Bay of Bengal The coastal fringes of Rakhine State are where any traveler could find some of Myanmar’s biggest and beautiful island including Cheduba, Myingun and Ramree which are pretty much close to the mainland.
Chaung Tha Beach To the north of Ngwesaung lies the equally distant wile seemingly less remote beach at Chaungtha. That’s because Chaungtha is a favorite of Myanmar locals and backpackers alike. On the weekends, visitors will usually find scores of laughing and smiling Burmese families gleefully playing in the azure surf, modestly clad in t-shirts and long trousers. Visitors to Myanmar’s beaches will not only avoid the swarms of bikini-clad tourists and partying university students found at most other beach destinations in Southeast Asia, they may imagine they’ve been transported to another era entirely.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Yangon
- Thing you should know when plan your Myanmar TripFrom the first step of preparing your trip to Myanmar to the time you are travelling inside this beautiful country, there happens some stages that your preparation may go wrong.To assist you with better preparation, Myanmar Tours Asia would [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Shwedagon PagodaAccording to the legend, the pagoda is 2500 years old. But archaeologists say the it was built btw. the 6th and 10th century AD. Whatever the truth is, the Pagoda is wonderful. There are four entrances, the Southern one is guarded by [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Myanmar tours with river cruise holidayIf your plan a unique and a bit different holiday in South-East of Asia then look no further as Myanmar is your choice for this year, the stunning temples, charming beauty and welcoming people with naïve life style is what Myanmar is all [...]D: n/a00
- Visit Golden Pagodas around YangonMany travelers combine Indochina destinations to have a great mixture of culture, relaxation, beauty and uniqueness altogether in one region. Traveling from Vietnam’s Ho Chi Minh City to Myanmar on a direct flight to Burmese capital, [...]D: n/a00
- Best visiting attractions in MyanmarYangon is the former capital of Myanmar which boasts a distintive beauty with pagoda, river, old colonial buildings and scenic lakes. To enjoy totally Yangon, you should spend from 2 days to 4 days visitig the major sites and the [...]D: 0.7mi00
Things about Yangon you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Santa Cruz, Bolivia
This is not a very big zoo, but a very nice one. They take really good care of the animals and try to make their places as natural like as possible...
Outdoors Activities: Zoological Gardens
Come to BinZhou City, and experience a great place.
General: The Pearl of the yellow River Delta
Ahmedabad is a the finest example of cultural heritage, a place of diversity, oldest to latest trends, colors, festivals!!! Amazing. Food is...
General: City of Culture and Heritage
If you plan to go to Capri, take a look at the schedule of the ferries. Normally they go there at a certain time, but not every five minutes.
General: Check the schedule of the ferries
The Sansevero museum is located in a former chapel in the old town of Naples. Inside there is one of the city's main attractions: the statue of the...
History & Culture: Museo Cappella Sansevero
It's the most beautiful local that i have seen in Rimini. you can eat, drink, dance, listen live music,....
Night Life & Entertainment: Restaurant Pizzeria Discopub BOUNTY
Cary, North Carolina
There is a great Paris metro app called Zuti for $5 that helps you navigate the system without looking very touristy carrying around a map.
Public Transportation: Paris Metro
Grand Canyon Village, Arizona
Bright Angel Trail is certainly the most famous of all trails at Grand Canyon. You’ll need a lot of time to do the whole trail. If you do the...
Outdoors Activities: Bright Angel Trail
If you're looking for famous brands at a budget price than you have to go to the East Town Women's Reseal Shop. They have clothes,...
Shopping: East Town Women's Resale Shop
For a relaxed lunch or a more fun dinner, the Tuli Bistro is perfect. The whole ambiance of the place is just welcoming and you really feel good...
Food: Tuli Bistro