Top beaches in Myanmar for a perfect holiday, Yangon
Travel tips > Asia > Myanmar > Yangon > Top beaches in Myanmar for a perfect holiday
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
Kyun Phi Lar known as Pilar by Burmese and is a very beautiful island located in the center of Mergui Archipelago. This white and long sandy beaches island is an ideal place to spend some relaxing days.
Ngapali beach perhaps the most famous and the most beautiful beach in Myanmar, Located on the Indian Ocean and there are several daily flights from Yangon to Ngapali due to its reputation as a major tourist destination. There are a long series of luxury resorts and hotels along the main beach which must be booked well in a head of time as there are limited options. However, Ngapali still maintains its unspoiled beauty and mythical allure. There are a lot of activities such as diving and snorkeling, kayaking, cycling and even golfing at nearby high-end resorts.
Silver Beach is the touristic name of Ngwe Saung beach which is located in the Rakhine mountain range at the western Myanmar which is nearly 5 hours by car from Yangon city, there are few tourists and, therefore, accommodations are typically less expensive than those in Ngapali beach. However, if one looking for a less touristic beach then it must look for Ngwe Saung beach which is absolutely an option for a Myanmar luxury holiday as well.
Beautiful islands in the Bay of Bengal The coastal fringes of Rakhine State are where any traveler could find some of Myanmar’s biggest and beautiful island including Cheduba, Myingun and Ramree which are pretty much close to the mainland.
Chaung Tha Beach To the north of Ngwesaung lies the equally distant wile seemingly less remote beach at Chaungtha. That’s because Chaungtha is a favorite of Myanmar locals and backpackers alike. On the weekends, visitors will usually find scores of laughing and smiling Burmese families gleefully playing in the azure surf, modestly clad in t-shirts and long trousers. Visitors to Myanmar’s beaches will not only avoid the swarms of bikini-clad tourists and partying university students found at most other beach destinations in Southeast Asia, they may imagine they’ve been transported to another era entirely.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Yangon
- Thing you should know when plan your Myanmar TripFrom the first step of preparing your trip to Myanmar to the time you are travelling inside this beautiful country, there happens some stages that your preparation may go wrong.To assist you with better preparation, Myanmar Tours Asia would [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Visit Golden Pagodas around YangonMany travelers combine Indochina destinations to have a great mixture of culture, relaxation, beauty and uniqueness altogether in one region. Traveling from Vietnam’s Ho Chi Minh City to Myanmar on a direct flight to Burmese capital, [...]D: n/a00
- Best visiting attractions in MyanmarYangon is the former capital of Myanmar which boasts a distintive beauty with pagoda, river, old colonial buildings and scenic lakes. To enjoy totally Yangon, you should spend from 2 days to 4 days visitig the major sites and the [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Myanmar tours with river cruise holidayIf your plan a unique and a bit different holiday in South-East of Asia then look no further as Myanmar is your choice for this year, the stunning temples, charming beauty and welcoming people with naïve life style is what Myanmar is all [...]D: n/a00
- Shwedagon PagodaAccording to the legend, the pagoda is 2500 years old. But archaeologists say the it was built btw. the 6th and 10th century AD. Whatever the truth is, the Pagoda is wonderful. There are four entrances, the Southern one is guarded by [...]D: 1.6mi00
Things about Yangon you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Every year from 6th of july till 14th of july. There the patron of Pamplona is carried throught the streets on a procession. Also interesting but...
Outdoors Activities: Feria di San fermin
You really should try the fish meals at Galway, always fresh from the sea.
General: The well known fishermen city
Pookode Lake is a scenic freshwater lake in the Wayanad district in Kerala, South India. The lake is surrounded by forests, and boating is allowed....
Sightseeing: Pookode lake
Antony is the best place to eat in all Ostuni. It's run by the owner family and they really make you feel yourself at home all the time. Prices are...
This is the main sight to visit in Casablanca, it is the biggest mosque in Morocco and the 5th largest in the world. You can see the mosque from...
Sightseeing: Hassan II Mosque
The best time to of the year for booking a Myanmar tours specially for an Irrawaddy cruise holiday would be during the cool and dry season when the...
Outdoors Activities: Best Time for Irrawaddy Cruise experience
How about going around Laguna de Bay. Grab a map of Rizal and Laguna from any National book store, and your on your way to fun fun and more fun! ...
General: Roundtrip tip with pie advise
A museum that is dedicated to the famous Reds ballplayers, the Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame is entertaining to non-fans too. There are also...
History & Culture: Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame
Fountain Valley, California
Boomers is located right at the heart of Fountain Valley, CA (intersection between Magnolia Street & Warner Street). It provides a lot of fun...
Family & Fun: Boomer! Fountain Valley
Manhattan Beach, California
When you're in Manhattan Beach, make sure you go down to the pier and walk all the way to Redondo Beach and Hermosa Beach and back. It's just a...
General: Redondo Beach and Hermosa Beach