Kansas City Travel Tips, Missouri
Travel tips > North America > United States > Kansas City travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Kansas City travel tip categories:
- History & Culture (6)
- Night Life & Entertainment (1)
- Family & Fun (2)
- Food (3)
- Sightseeing (2)
- Shopping (1)
Browse Kansas City travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Kansas City travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Kansas City or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Kansas City travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Kansas City
- Pole WorxThe best place where you can work out, get a tan, learn dancing and organize parties is definitely Pole Worx on Union Avenue in Kansas. I went with some friends to a pole-dancing class and it was really entertaining. There were people from [...]D: 3.4mi00
- Negro Leagues Baseball MuseumNot the usual museum packed with artifacts that you have already seen in other places, but a unique one. Though its main feature is still history, the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum presents a part of history that isn't known to every [...]D: 3.6mi00
- National World War I MuseumLocated at Liberty Memorial, the National World War I Museum is the only facility in the world that features exhibits and collection of artifacts featuring the first war that affected the entire globe. The exhibitions are all interactive [...]D: 4.3mi00
- Steamboat Arabia MuseumA ship back from the 1850s that has been excavated with an intact cargo provided sufficient material for the pioneers who found it. Then through the year its story was so interesting it had to be told, so it was turned into a museum: the [...]D: 2.5mi00
- Airline History MuseumDedicated to commercial planes, 'conies', the Airline History Museum has quite many interesting facts to offer to plane-freaks, airline historians or just people with interests. The best part of the whole place is not the museum [...]D: 2.5mi00
- Harley Davidson Factory TourThere is nothing like seeing a real, original Harley Davidson being made from scratch in front of your eyes. The Harley Davidson Factory Tour gives just that, legend coming to life. These motorcycles are the best, the most beautiful and [...]D: 11.7mi00
- Boulevard Brewing CompanyA beer making/tasting company that organizes daily tours to visitors, the Boulevard Brewing Company is a recommended destination to everyone, especially those who love beer. The tour is free, so this is the major bonus that attracts anyone [...]D: 4.5mi00
- Toy and Miniature MuseumThough mainly designed for kids, the Toy and Miniature Museum can surely be entertaining to any adults who still feels like a kid sometimes. It sure can be fun walking through the 38 rooms and seeing all those toys, miniatures and dolls. [...]D: 7.8mi00
- Country Club PlazaA place that like a small unique world of dining, shopping and sightseeing inside a city. With a river along by and building resembling historic places, European-like fountains the Country Club Plaza is an amazing sight! High-end brand [...]D: 7.6mi00
- Worlds Of FunThe best place to take the kids or just have fun with your partner, friends. The Worlds of Fun is the best amusement park in Kansas City. There are a lot of thrilling rides to choose from, though each has a height limit, so you have to [...]D: 4.8mi00
- Webster House AntiquesUnique in itself, the Webster House Antiques is an antique store and a restaurant both providing excellent service for customers. Downstairs you can look around and see for yourself every room which has been newly renovated, and the only [...]D: 3.6mi00
- Kansas City LibraryThe Kansas City Library is the most unique and interesting library in the world, I'd say, because I don't think there is a building that features the edges of books in large on their exterior of the building. The structure is [...]D: 3mi01
- The Golden OxWith a more than 60 years tradition, the Golden Ox is a highly praised and favorite restaurant for locals and visitors as well. No wonder, they serve the most excellent Kansas City steak. With a classical and both elegant decor, the place [...]D: 4mi00
- Stroud's Restaurant & BarServing really tasty, homey dishes, the Stroud's Restaurant & Bar can highly be seen as the best American locale in town. Their chicken specialties might take a little longer than usual, but the wait is worth it, because they are [...]D: 4.5mi00
- Nelson-Atkins Museum of ArtFeaturing an eclectic collection of artwork and crafts, the Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art is an eye-catching and intriguing place of culture combined with knowledge and imagination. The 'Through African Eyes' collection of paintings, [...]D: 6.8mi00
Things about Kansas City you may be interested in
Recent Kansas City flights found by Travelgrove users
- $164 Southwest Airlines
flightnetwork.com check price
From To Departure Time Denver, CO (DEN) Kansas City, MO (MCI) 01/08/2020 08:25 pm Kansas City, MO (MCI) Denver, CO (DEN) 01/13/2020 04:25 pm
- $180 Spirit Airlines
cheapoair.com check price
From To Departure Time Houston, TX (IAH) Kansas City, MO (MCI) 01/21/2020 09:20 pm Kansas City, MO (MCI) Houston, TX (IAH) 02/03/2020 03:13 pm
- $180 Spirit Airlines
cheapoair.com check price
From To Departure Time Newark, NJ (EWR) Kansas City, MO (MCI) 01/21/2020 10:15 am Kansas City, MO (MCI) Newark, NJ (EWR) 02/01/2020 03:13 pm
More travel tips you might be interested in
Do you want to eat cheap in Bielefeld? Then visit the university's restaurant. A menu costs from 3-4,50 Euro. You should use the student's mansa,...
Food: Eating Cheap in Bielefeld
If you are going to Constance, coming from the north of germany, direction of Ravensburg, take the ferry at Meersburg. It will save you at least 30...
Public Transportation: Taking a shortcut to the city
Avebury, United Kingdom
This village, Avebury is located in Wiltshire, in southern England. Here you can find the largest neolithic stone circle in England constructed...
Outdoors Activities: Avebury Henge
For a splendid panoramic view on Brasov, you can go up to the Tampa Hill which is 400 m above the city. TO get there you can walk (but there are...
Sightseeing: Tampa Hill
Because really close to Covasna there is an ice cream factory, they opened a store in the center with a really tasty ice cream. But not only that....
Food: Tasty ice cream
Lilla Torg is Malmo's nicest square. It is part of the old downtown and there are a lot of great pubs and restaurants there. All the buildings...
Night Life & Entertainment: Lilla Torg
Beverly Hills, California
Well, everybody knows Rodeo Drive because of Richard Gere and Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. Rodeo Drive is really what is depicted in the movies,...
Shopping: Rodeo Drive
Boston has got a large Italian community so there are quite many Italian restaurants as well. Pagliucas is one of my favorite of this kind. It...
Food: Pagliucas Italian Restaurant
The nicest place in Napa, I dare say. It's a French restaurant, as its name suggests and has an incredibly good cuisine. Everything is simply...
Ponce Inlet, Florida
Dining on deck with dolphins jumping up and down beside you is really a unique experience. We were so lucky to get a glimpse of them playing in the...
Food: Down The Hatch Restaurant