Negro Leagues Baseball Museum, Kansas City, Missouri
Travel tips > North America > United States > Kansas City > Negro Leagues Baseball Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
So many interesting facts can you learn there, beside being overwhelmed by all the injustice and persecution these really talented people had to suffer. It is a must-see for everyone, doesn't matter if you're not into baseball or any kind of sports.
1616 E 18th St, Kansas City, MO 64108, USA
Adults: $8, children: $3
Tue-Sun: 9am-6pm (on Sun open from noon)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Kansas City
- Boulevard Brewing CompanyA beer making/tasting company that organizes daily tours to visitors, the Boulevard Brewing Company is a recommended destination to everyone, especially those who love beer. The tour is free, so this is the major bonus that attracts anyone [...]D: 4.5mi00
- The Golden OxWith a more than 60 years tradition, the Golden Ox is a highly praised and favorite restaurant for locals and visitors as well. No wonder, they serve the most excellent Kansas City steak. With a classical and both elegant decor, the place [...]D: 4mi00
- Kansas City LibraryThe Kansas City Library is the most unique and interesting library in the world, I'd say, because I don't think there is a building that features the edges of books in large on their exterior of the building. The structure is [...]D: 3mi01
- Steamboat Arabia MuseumA ship back from the 1850s that has been excavated with an intact cargo provided sufficient material for the pioneers who found it. Then through the year its story was so interesting it had to be told, so it was turned into a museum: the [...]D: 2.5mi00
- National World War I MuseumLocated at Liberty Memorial, the National World War I Museum is the only facility in the world that features exhibits and collection of artifacts featuring the first war that affected the entire globe. The exhibitions are all interactive [...]D: 4.3mi00
Things about Kansas City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Who doesnt know these little plastic stones and who didnt play with Lego? I think nobody. If you are on your vacation with your family in Denmark...
Family & Fun: Legoland
Derry, United Kingdom
As you may know, Halloween has its roots in the Irish culture. A fine example for that is the Halloween Carnival in Derry, a city in Northern...
Night Life & Entertainment: Derry Halloween Carnival
Muckross Estate is something you must see if you are in Killarney, although it is out of the city, some 2-3 miles from the city center. Take a tour...
History & Culture: Muckross Estate
The Hague, Netherlands
Restaurant The Hague: Welcome Restaurant Alexander You are looking for a restaurant in The Hague, welcome at Restaurant Alexander in the...
Food: Restaurant Alexander in The Hague
Food is excellent and they have the best prices in town during happy hour, many things for $1. Unbeatable. Staff is also great, the environment...
Food: Applebee's Neighborhood Bar and Grille
Fountain Valley, California
Boomers is located right at the heart of Fountain Valley, CA (intersection between Magnolia Street & Warner Street). It provides a lot of fun...
Family & Fun: Boomer! Fountain Valley
To get a glimpse of the lifestyle of the plantation owners, their every-day activities and way of living, you have to take the tour at the Belle...
History & Culture: Belle Meade Plantation
An amazing treasure in the busy suburbs of Omaha, the Lauritzen Gardens is the city's most famous botanical garden and with respect. It is a...
Sightseeing: Lauritzen Gardens
Definitely worth a visit, maybe more, because at Tandoor Restaurant they serve amazingly good Indian food with rich flavors and spicy dishes. They...
Food: Tandoor Restaurant
Hanoi Bac Mai, Vietnam
Top places to visit on your Myanmar Tour Packages # 1: Experience an exciting and really different cruising through the Ayeyarwady River in...
Sightseeing: Top destinations to see in Myanmar