Negro Leagues Baseball Museum, Kansas City, Missouri
Travel tips > North America > United States > Kansas City > Negro Leagues Baseball Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
So many interesting facts can you learn there, beside being overwhelmed by all the injustice and persecution these really talented people had to suffer. It is a must-see for everyone, doesn't matter if you're not into baseball or any kind of sports.
1616 E 18th St, Kansas City, MO 64108, USA
Adults: $8, children: $3
Tue-Sun: 9am-6pm (on Sun open from noon)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Kansas City
- The Golden OxWith a more than 60 years tradition, the Golden Ox is a highly praised and favorite restaurant for locals and visitors as well. No wonder, they serve the most excellent Kansas City steak. With a classical and both elegant decor, the place [...]D: 4mi00
- Toy and Miniature MuseumThough mainly designed for kids, the Toy and Miniature Museum can surely be entertaining to any adults who still feels like a kid sometimes. It sure can be fun walking through the 38 rooms and seeing all those toys, miniatures and dolls. [...]D: 7.8mi00
- Worlds Of FunThe best place to take the kids or just have fun with your partner, friends. The Worlds of Fun is the best amusement park in Kansas City. There are a lot of thrilling rides to choose from, though each has a height limit, so you have to [...]D: 4.8mi00
- Pole WorxThe best place where you can work out, get a tan, learn dancing and organize parties is definitely Pole Worx on Union Avenue in Kansas. I went with some friends to a pole-dancing class and it was really entertaining. There were people from [...]D: 3.4mi00
- Stroud's Restaurant & BarServing really tasty, homey dishes, the Stroud's Restaurant & Bar can highly be seen as the best American locale in town. Their chicken specialties might take a little longer than usual, but the wait is worth it, because they are [...]D: 4.5mi00
Things about Kansas City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Buenos Aires, Argentina
It might be bizarre to recommend a cemetery as a sight, but it's my best place in the whole city. A lot of Argentina's famous and wealthy people...
History & Culture: Recoleta Cemetery
If you visited the museum at Uhldingen, it´s just one step, to go swimming in the Lake of Constance. For example at the lake baths of Kressbron or...
Outdoors Activities: Swimming at the Lake of Constance
While in Bali you must visit the monkey temple in Uluwatu. You get an awesome view from the high cliffs where the temple sits and the temple itself...
History & Culture: Uluwatu - Monkey Temple
During these two weeks we drove the total of 4.000 something km visiting four countries.
General: 14 Day Road Trip in Europe
Hanoi, Papua New Guinea
Vietnam shares its borders with Laos, Cambodia and China. It presents wonderful opportunities to discover it’s natural and wonder tourist...
General: How to choose a Vietnam luxury tour?
Quezon City, Philippines
La Loma in Quezon City is, they say, the oldest cockpit in the country. It is the place of the typical centuries-old sport on the Philippines, the...
Night Life & Entertainment: The La Loma Cockpit
The Auschwitz-Birkenau camps are not far from Krakow and it's easy to get there with the minibus service, takes only one or maximum two hours. ...
History & Culture: Auschwitz-Birkenau
Go place, see and absorb the culture as if it was your own
Hue is my countryside because i was born and raised up here. Due to its special location and culture, Hue isn't an ideal place for business. As a...
Sightseeing: What to see in Hue city?
If you are looking for luxury travel in Switzerland, then pureswizerland is the right place for you. With Pureswitzerland, you will get luxury and...
Sports & Wellness : Best Luxury travel Switzerland