Negro Leagues Baseball Museum, Kansas City, Missouri
Travel tips > North America > United States > Kansas City > Negro Leagues Baseball Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
So many interesting facts can you learn there, beside being overwhelmed by all the injustice and persecution these really talented people had to suffer. It is a must-see for everyone, doesn't matter if you're not into baseball or any kind of sports.
1616 E 18th St, Kansas City, MO 64108, USA
Adults: $8, children: $3
Tue-Sun: 9am-6pm (on Sun open from noon)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Kansas City
- Nelson-Atkins Museum of ArtFeaturing an eclectic collection of artwork and crafts, the Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art is an eye-catching and intriguing place of culture combined with knowledge and imagination. The 'Through African Eyes' collection of paintings, [...]D: 6.8mi00
- National World War I MuseumLocated at Liberty Memorial, the National World War I Museum is the only facility in the world that features exhibits and collection of artifacts featuring the first war that affected the entire globe. The exhibitions are all interactive [...]D: 4.3mi00
- Toy and Miniature MuseumThough mainly designed for kids, the Toy and Miniature Museum can surely be entertaining to any adults who still feels like a kid sometimes. It sure can be fun walking through the 38 rooms and seeing all those toys, miniatures and dolls. [...]D: 7.8mi00
- The Golden OxWith a more than 60 years tradition, the Golden Ox is a highly praised and favorite restaurant for locals and visitors as well. No wonder, they serve the most excellent Kansas City steak. With a classical and both elegant decor, the place [...]D: 4mi00
- Worlds Of FunThe best place to take the kids or just have fun with your partner, friends. The Worlds of Fun is the best amusement park in Kansas City. There are a lot of thrilling rides to choose from, though each has a height limit, so you have to [...]D: 4.8mi00
Things about Kansas City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Cologne, you definitely should visit this museum, if you´re interested in history of ancient romans and similar epoch´s. It shows...
History & Culture: Roman germanic museum at the city center
The Arc de Triomphe is one of the most famous sites in Paris and a symbol for Paris. It is beautifully located on Champs Elysées and was built for...
History & Culture: Arc de Triomphe
For all you beach lovers out there, this is a must when in Croatia. Considered to be the best beach in Croatia because of shape, it is a peninsula...
Beaches : Zlatni Rat
This was the first Christian abbey and monastery in Hungary at the very beginning of the 13th century. The building is beautiful, the monks are...
History & Culture: Benedictan Archabbey
Kanyakumari is the south most tip of india- Tour around Kanyakumari is a unique and wonderfull experince to the tourist. Most tourist attractive...
Sightseeing: Triveni Sungam
The visit we made to the Anne Frank House left us quite emotional. Even if I read her diary at least twice and could picture the way they lived, to...
History & Culture: Anne Frank House
The 19 windmills of Kinderdijk are world heritage sites since 1997.This wonderful group of buildings is a reminder of the more than 10,000...
General: The 19 windmills of Kinderdijk
The greatest place where you can relax with your family by a picnic is Yorba Regional Park. The place is so beautiful, and well-maintained with...
Sightseeing: Yorba Regional Park
Hanoi Bac Mai, Vietnam
Top places to visit on your Myanmar Tour Packages # 1: Experience an exciting and really different cruising through the Ayeyarwady River in...
Sightseeing: Top destinations to see in Myanmar
If you want to go skiing for a day in Austria, use the city as a starting point to go to the different skiing areas.
General: Skiing for a day