Negro Leagues Baseball Museum, Kansas City, Missouri
Travel tips > North America > United States > Kansas City > Negro Leagues Baseball Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
So many interesting facts can you learn there, beside being overwhelmed by all the injustice and persecution these really talented people had to suffer. It is a must-see for everyone, doesn't matter if you're not into baseball or any kind of sports.
1616 E 18th St, Kansas City, MO 64108, USA
Adults: $8, children: $3
Tue-Sun: 9am-6pm (on Sun open from noon)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Kansas City
- Airline History MuseumDedicated to commercial planes, 'conies', the Airline History Museum has quite many interesting facts to offer to plane-freaks, airline historians or just people with interests. The best part of the whole place is not the museum [...]D: 2.5mi00
- National World War I MuseumLocated at Liberty Memorial, the National World War I Museum is the only facility in the world that features exhibits and collection of artifacts featuring the first war that affected the entire globe. The exhibitions are all interactive [...]D: 4.3mi00
- Steamboat Arabia MuseumA ship back from the 1850s that has been excavated with an intact cargo provided sufficient material for the pioneers who found it. Then through the year its story was so interesting it had to be told, so it was turned into a museum: the [...]D: 2.5mi00
- Stroud's Restaurant & BarServing really tasty, homey dishes, the Stroud's Restaurant & Bar can highly be seen as the best American locale in town. Their chicken specialties might take a little longer than usual, but the wait is worth it, because they are [...]D: 4.5mi00
- The Golden OxWith a more than 60 years tradition, the Golden Ox is a highly praised and favorite restaurant for locals and visitors as well. No wonder, they serve the most excellent Kansas City steak. With a classical and both elegant decor, the place [...]D: 4mi00
Things about Kansas City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
When you are in Füssen, then you can go to a big castle called 'Schloss Schwanstein'.
General: Schloss Schwanstein
The building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most...
History & Culture: Hatshepsut Temple
Book your tour with Twins Tours to the HolyLand!
General: Visiting the Holy Land
You should really take yourself time for at least one day or better a whole weekend.
General: Visiting the ancient roman city
Las Pinas, Philippines
MARBLES resto bar, billiards and ktv located along Alabang Zapote road has been one of Las Pinas' pioneer gimmick spots with its 11 pool tables,...
Night Life & Entertainment: Bar, Billiards,KTV and Live Bands
When you arrive at the Bear's Cave, you have to pay a little parking fee, but you benefits for it a shaded cold parking zone.
General: Parking at Bear's Cave
If you visit Deva don't miss the ruins of the Deva Citadel which is located on the top of a pretty high hill, called Citadel Hill. You can reach...
Sightseeing: Visit the Citadel in Deva!
Great night spot in Waikiki, it's the best place to go when you are in Honolulu, especially on Friday nights. There is always great music,...
Night Life & Entertainment: Zanzabar Nightclub
This garden is a must see for anyone who's visiting Portland, especially of you have a fondness for roses. It is the oldest official,...
Outdoors Activities: International Rose Test Garden
It's all about getting the lowest price possible for what you need in Sicily,Il. That's why our budget Sicily hotels are inexpensive but jam packed...
Food: Budget Sicily Hotels