Negro Leagues Baseball Museum, Kansas City, Missouri
Travel tips > North America > United States > Kansas City > Negro Leagues Baseball Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
So many interesting facts can you learn there, beside being overwhelmed by all the injustice and persecution these really talented people had to suffer. It is a must-see for everyone, doesn't matter if you're not into baseball or any kind of sports.
1616 E 18th St, Kansas City, MO 64108, USA
Adults: $8, children: $3
Tue-Sun: 9am-6pm (on Sun open from noon)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Kansas City
- Kansas City LibraryThe Kansas City Library is the most unique and interesting library in the world, I'd say, because I don't think there is a building that features the edges of books in large on their exterior of the building. The structure is [...]D: 3mi01
- The Golden OxWith a more than 60 years tradition, the Golden Ox is a highly praised and favorite restaurant for locals and visitors as well. No wonder, they serve the most excellent Kansas City steak. With a classical and both elegant decor, the place [...]D: 4mi00
- Country Club PlazaA place that like a small unique world of dining, shopping and sightseeing inside a city. With a river along by and building resembling historic places, European-like fountains the Country Club Plaza is an amazing sight! High-end brand [...]D: 7.6mi00
- Stroud's Restaurant & BarServing really tasty, homey dishes, the Stroud's Restaurant & Bar can highly be seen as the best American locale in town. Their chicken specialties might take a little longer than usual, but the wait is worth it, because they are [...]D: 4.5mi00
- Pole WorxThe best place where you can work out, get a tan, learn dancing and organize parties is definitely Pole Worx on Union Avenue in Kansas. I went with some friends to a pole-dancing class and it was really entertaining. There were people from [...]D: 3.4mi00
Things about Kansas City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
A very walkable cosmopolitan city and extremely pleasant in February. Fantastic food, fun and great people, be sure to take a walking tour of the...
Sightseeing: The chocolate factory and other fascinating sights
I recommend this restaurant for very tasty fish menus. The prices are very good and the food is even better. I was amazed by the long menu with all...
Food: Fish restaurant in Miskolctapolca
Kanyakumari is the south most tip of india- Tour around Kanyakumari is a unique and wonderfull experince to the tourist. Most tourist attractive...
Sightseeing: Triveni Sungam
Dumaguete City, Philippines
If you happen to be in Dumaguete, you can also try visiting nearby Valencia and Siquijor. For more details you visit my blog :)http://deadtoenails...
Sightseeing: Valencia and Siquijor side trip
Satu Mare, Romania
In the center of Satu Mare, there are some really nice things that you should visit while you are in the city. There is a big fountain in the...
Sightseeing: Lupa Capitolina and the Roman Catholic Cathedral
Albuquerque, New Mexico
If you are into sharp, chili sauces and you don't mind if your mouth burns up with fire, than Sadie's the place to visit, because they have...
Food: Sadie's in Albuquerque
Las Vegas, Nevada
I love gambling (only Poker) so I usually get warmed up over at the Excalibur, although the last time I was there, they only had digital tables...
Night Life & Entertainment: Playing Poker
New York, New York
What I like best when I am in New York is walking around. I walk from the southern tip of Manhattan all the way up North to Grand Central Station....
General: Walking around
One of the main entertainment joints in Tulsa is Cain's Ballroom, which has grown from a garage into a well-known and favorite among locals...
Night Life & Entertainment: Cain's Ballroom
Sankt Anton Am Arlberg, Austria
If you like skiing, you should definitely go there. The place, lying in the austrian alps, has got more than 85 lifts and about 280 kilometers of...
Outdoors Activities: Skiing