Airline History Museum, Kansas City, Missouri
Travel tips > North America > United States > Kansas City > Airline History Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The best part of the whole place is not the museum itself, but the hangar that has 3 or 4 newly restores aircrafts that are open for the curious public eye. You can learn about them and more fascinatingly, you can walk through them and touch everything inside. Kids just love it and I can see why!
201 NW Lou Holland Dr, Kansas City, MO 64116, USA
Children $6, adults $10
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Kansas City
- Worlds Of FunThe best place to take the kids or just have fun with your partner, friends. The Worlds of Fun is the best amusement park in Kansas City. There are a lot of thrilling rides to choose from, though each has a height limit, so you have to [...]D: 4.8mi00
- Kansas City LibraryThe Kansas City Library is the most unique and interesting library in the world, I'd say, because I don't think there is a building that features the edges of books in large on their exterior of the building. The structure is [...]D: 3mi01
- Nelson-Atkins Museum of ArtFeaturing an eclectic collection of artwork and crafts, the Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art is an eye-catching and intriguing place of culture combined with knowledge and imagination. The 'Through African Eyes' collection of paintings, [...]D: 6.8mi00
- Webster House AntiquesUnique in itself, the Webster House Antiques is an antique store and a restaurant both providing excellent service for customers. Downstairs you can look around and see for yourself every room which has been newly renovated, and the only [...]D: 3.6mi00
- Toy and Miniature MuseumThough mainly designed for kids, the Toy and Miniature Museum can surely be entertaining to any adults who still feels like a kid sometimes. It sure can be fun walking through the 38 rooms and seeing all those toys, miniatures and dolls. [...]D: 7.8mi00
Things about Kansas City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you want to see a really special place, you have to come to Bata Shoes Museum. The museum displays the shoes ollection of the Bata family with...
History & Culture: Bata Shoe Museum
San Diego, Costa Rica
Beaches are naturally free and they are very good in San Diego. Some of them are especially beautiful. I would very much recommend La Jolla and...
General: Free and cheap things in San Diego
It's a suburb to Copenhagen. Approx. 30 km from the capital.
General: Greve kommune
If you are at this city, and you plan to go in the south, check the actual time schedules of the train and bus, if you want to use it.
Public Transportation: Traveling
Indroda Park is quite an old park on the Ahmedabad-Gandhinagar Highway spread in over 400 hectares on the bank of river Sabarmati. It is...
Outdoors Activities: Indroda Park
The fantastic ice range of the Cordillera Huayhuash is renowned for knife-edged 20,000-foot peaks that attract mountaineers from around the world....
Outdoors Activities: Trekking Hiking Cordillera Blanca Cordillera Huayhuash Peru
Huahine, French Polynesia
Tahiti is famous for growing great vanilla. Be sure to take a tour of Huahine and visit the vanilla farms where you can buy fresh vanilla beans to...
History & Culture: Vanilla Farms in Huahine
Singapore City, Singapore
This is a burger for those strict veggie eaters out there. I have not tried some myself, because me and veggies are far apart. But a close friend...
Food: The Burger for the Vegan
Though even if you are not a horse-racing fan, this museum will surely make you one. The Kentucky Derby Museum has a small collection of videos and...
History & Culture: Kentucky Derby Museum
What can I say? Chamonix it's great, from the center of the town you can see the heights peak in Eastern Europe, Mont Blanc 4807m. There are many,...
Outdoors Activities: The capital of climbing