Airline History Museum, Kansas City, Missouri
Travel tips > North America > United States > Kansas City > Airline History Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The best part of the whole place is not the museum itself, but the hangar that has 3 or 4 newly restores aircrafts that are open for the curious public eye. You can learn about them and more fascinatingly, you can walk through them and touch everything inside. Kids just love it and I can see why!
201 NW Lou Holland Dr, Kansas City, MO 64116, USA
Children $6, adults $10
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Kansas City
- Worlds Of FunThe best place to take the kids or just have fun with your partner, friends. The Worlds of Fun is the best amusement park in Kansas City. There are a lot of thrilling rides to choose from, though each has a height limit, so you have to [...]D: 4.8mi00
- Negro Leagues Baseball MuseumNot the usual museum packed with artifacts that you have already seen in other places, but a unique one. Though its main feature is still history, the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum presents a part of history that isn't known to every [...]D: 3.6mi00
- Pole WorxThe best place where you can work out, get a tan, learn dancing and organize parties is definitely Pole Worx on Union Avenue in Kansas. I went with some friends to a pole-dancing class and it was really entertaining. There were people from [...]D: 3.4mi00
- Boulevard Brewing CompanyA beer making/tasting company that organizes daily tours to visitors, the Boulevard Brewing Company is a recommended destination to everyone, especially those who love beer. The tour is free, so this is the major bonus that attracts anyone [...]D: 4.5mi00
- Webster House AntiquesUnique in itself, the Webster House Antiques is an antique store and a restaurant both providing excellent service for customers. Downstairs you can look around and see for yourself every room which has been newly renovated, and the only [...]D: 3.6mi00
Things about Kansas City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
There are many beautiful and well preserved Victorian houses in Charlottetown, but most of them are private property and people live in them so you...
History & Culture: Beaconsfield Historic House
The Rheinfälle at Schaffhausen are really some kind of nature play. Big and impressing the rive Rhine has got waterfalls there. You can either...
Outdoors Activities: The big waterfall called Rheinfälle
If you are interested in history, visit the 'Schloss Wilhelmshöhe' museum.
History & Culture: Schloss Wilhelmshöhe Museum
There is a icon workshop in this little city. For groups there is a presentation how an icon is made. And there is also the possibility to buy...
Sightseeing: Icon workshop in Kalambaka
Mali Ston, Croatia
The second longest wall still standing in Europe (about 5 km and 3 miles long) after Hadrian's Wall between Scotland and England. The wall goes...
Sightseeing: Ston Wall
New Delhi, India
The India Gate is the national monument of India. It is one of the largest war memorials in India. Situated in the heart of New Delhi, India Gate...
History & Culture: India Gate
Seoul, South Korea
Attracting both locals and foreign visitors, Tosokchon, this cozy little place, based in hut-like apartments is a popular Korean locale. We went...
Somalia is full of poverty and dangerous i recommend to choose another destination
General: Dont go
The Best hotels in Birmingham affordable extended stay lodging accommodations for business and family travelers at a affordable rate. If you are...
General: The Best Hotels in Birmingham For Your Budget
This museum a like a fantasy land. It is full of historical and scientific exhibitions and you don’t even know which one to go see. My first...
History & Culture: Henry Ford Museum in Detroit