National World War I Museum, Kansas City, Missouri
Travel tips > North America > United States > Kansas City > National World War I Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The exhibitions are all interactive so during your visit you can understand the facts and see better what was behind this tragic event. Being in downtown Kansas City, you can easily get to and from the museum and visit other attractions on your way too. Highly recommended, even if you are not an absolute history freak.
100 W 26th St, Kansas City, MO 64108, USA
Adults: $12, kids: $6
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Kansas City
- Boulevard Brewing CompanyA beer making/tasting company that organizes daily tours to visitors, the Boulevard Brewing Company is a recommended destination to everyone, especially those who love beer. The tour is free, so this is the major bonus that attracts anyone [...]D: 4.5mi00
- Kansas City LibraryThe Kansas City Library is the most unique and interesting library in the world, I'd say, because I don't think there is a building that features the edges of books in large on their exterior of the building. The structure is [...]D: 3mi01
- Negro Leagues Baseball MuseumNot the usual museum packed with artifacts that you have already seen in other places, but a unique one. Though its main feature is still history, the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum presents a part of history that isn't known to every [...]D: 3.6mi00
- Worlds Of FunThe best place to take the kids or just have fun with your partner, friends. The Worlds of Fun is the best amusement park in Kansas City. There are a lot of thrilling rides to choose from, though each has a height limit, so you have to [...]D: 4.8mi00
- Nelson-Atkins Museum of ArtFeaturing an eclectic collection of artwork and crafts, the Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art is an eye-catching and intriguing place of culture combined with knowledge and imagination. The 'Through African Eyes' collection of paintings, [...]D: 6.8mi00
Things about Kansas City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
It's the greatest place you can possibly take your kids in Ottawa. They have all kinds of exhibitions about the most different things. All the...
History & Culture: Canadian Children's Museum
In the center of Bern is a really interested Chine restaurant, with the best chine food in Switzerland, thay said! Well I don't know how are the...
Food: Chine restaurant
Guiyuang Si is the temple of the Original Tranquility, a very important Buddhist temple in China, located on the Cuiwei street. It was built in...
History & Culture: Guiyuan Si Monastery
In Roubaix there is a “must see” sight called La Piscine (The swimming pool). It is in fact a museum (Museum of Art and Industry) opened after...
Sightseeing: La Piscine - A museum on top of a swimming pool
Last year we stayed a night in the Mandarin pension in Sopron. I can recommend this place because I was really satisfied with it. We paid around 20...
General: Mandarin Pension in Sopron
Shimla, the picturesque city in Himanchal Pradesh is widely adored for snow covered mountains, mesmerising greenery, splendid lakes, and pleasant...
Sightseeing: Top Tourist Places to Visit in Shimla
Johor Baharu, Malaysia
This Restaurant Nilla is a very famous among the locals and even among tourists as this restaurant is known for its banana-lead food. Many regard...
Food: Restaurant Nilla
The best way to get to the city from the airport is by Taxi. Also, once you are in the city, the best way to travel is again by taxi, it's cheap...
Public Transportation: Airport Transfer
When you head into Izmir, you might wander why because it's not really a sight seeing place. But don't worry, if you head to the water and walk...
Sightseeing: The Big Statue of Attaturk
Lots to do here. Beaches, Mystic Seaport Museum, New England towns, History and more
Sightseeing: Part of Stonington, CT