National World War I Museum, Kansas City, Missouri
Travel tips > North America > United States > Kansas City > National World War I Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The exhibitions are all interactive so during your visit you can understand the facts and see better what was behind this tragic event. Being in downtown Kansas City, you can easily get to and from the museum and visit other attractions on your way too. Highly recommended, even if you are not an absolute history freak.
100 W 26th St, Kansas City, MO 64108, USA
Adults: $12, kids: $6
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Kansas City
- Pole WorxThe best place where you can work out, get a tan, learn dancing and organize parties is definitely Pole Worx on Union Avenue in Kansas. I went with some friends to a pole-dancing class and it was really entertaining. There were people from [...]D: 3.4mi00
- Steamboat Arabia MuseumA ship back from the 1850s that has been excavated with an intact cargo provided sufficient material for the pioneers who found it. Then through the year its story was so interesting it had to be told, so it was turned into a museum: the [...]D: 2.5mi00
- Boulevard Brewing CompanyA beer making/tasting company that organizes daily tours to visitors, the Boulevard Brewing Company is a recommended destination to everyone, especially those who love beer. The tour is free, so this is the major bonus that attracts anyone [...]D: 4.5mi00
- Worlds Of FunThe best place to take the kids or just have fun with your partner, friends. The Worlds of Fun is the best amusement park in Kansas City. There are a lot of thrilling rides to choose from, though each has a height limit, so you have to [...]D: 4.8mi00
- Harley Davidson Factory TourThere is nothing like seeing a real, original Harley Davidson being made from scratch in front of your eyes. The Harley Davidson Factory Tour gives just that, legend coming to life. These motorcycles are the best, the most beautiful and [...]D: 11.7mi00
Things about Kansas City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Buenos Aires, Argentina
It might be bizarre to recommend a cemetery as a sight, but it's my best place in the whole city. A lot of Argentina's famous and wealthy people...
History & Culture: Recoleta Cemetery
DHAKA CITY TOUR (HALF DAY) Normally this tour will be in the morning and will last 3-4 hours. On this tour our experienced guide will show you ...
General: Dhaka travel guide
The view from Belfort Tower over this marvelous medieval city is something you don't want to miss. The 366 steps of this 83 meters tower are worth...
Sightseeing: Belfort Tower (Belfry of Bruges)
However, if you can, avoid Frankfurt and go to Munich. :)
General: Avoid it and go to Munich
If you are at Plitvice you should definitely take a look at the lakes of Plitvice. They are gorgeous and also famous through the german Winnetou...
Outdoors Activities: Famous Lakes, also known from the old Winnetou films
This place has an enormous importance as this was the landmark place where the real fight against Britishers started by M K Gandhi. Dandi was the...
General: Dandi - Namak Satyagraha
Dagupan City, Philippines
The people are so friendly here! I lost my contact lenses and had to ask for opticals - most people recommended Siapno-Tada Optical. They have the...
General: Optical service in Dagupan City
It is good idea to have a rubber boat with you
General: Lake Dragan good to know
We wen to learn some dancing in the Sons of Herman Hall and it ended up to be one the greatest nights of our stay in Dallas. The 'teachers'...
Night Life & Entertainment: Sons of Hermann Hall
A former Page Stranahan estate with vast grounds and beautiful sight, the Wildwood Preserve Metropark has become a local favorite for couples and...
Outdoors Activities: Wildwood Preserve Metropark