National World War I Museum, Kansas City, Missouri
Travel tips > North America > United States > Kansas City > National World War I Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The exhibitions are all interactive so during your visit you can understand the facts and see better what was behind this tragic event. Being in downtown Kansas City, you can easily get to and from the museum and visit other attractions on your way too. Highly recommended, even if you are not an absolute history freak.
100 W 26th St, Kansas City, MO 64108, USA
Adults: $12, kids: $6
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Kansas City
- Stroud's Restaurant & BarServing really tasty, homey dishes, the Stroud's Restaurant & Bar can highly be seen as the best American locale in town. Their chicken specialties might take a little longer than usual, but the wait is worth it, because they are [...]D: 4.5mi00
- The Golden OxWith a more than 60 years tradition, the Golden Ox is a highly praised and favorite restaurant for locals and visitors as well. No wonder, they serve the most excellent Kansas City steak. With a classical and both elegant decor, the place [...]D: 4mi00
- Harley Davidson Factory TourThere is nothing like seeing a real, original Harley Davidson being made from scratch in front of your eyes. The Harley Davidson Factory Tour gives just that, legend coming to life. These motorcycles are the best, the most beautiful and [...]D: 11.7mi00
- Toy and Miniature MuseumThough mainly designed for kids, the Toy and Miniature Museum can surely be entertaining to any adults who still feels like a kid sometimes. It sure can be fun walking through the 38 rooms and seeing all those toys, miniatures and dolls. [...]D: 7.8mi00
- Airline History MuseumDedicated to commercial planes, 'conies', the Airline History Museum has quite many interesting facts to offer to plane-freaks, airline historians or just people with interests. The best part of the whole place is not the museum [...]D: 2.5mi00
Things about Kansas City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Day 01: Leave Dhaka by domestic flight for Jessore in the morning. On arrival at Jessore Airport our representative will receive and transfer you...
Sightseeing: World largest Mangrove Forest Sundarbans Forest Trips
One great place to go for breakfast in Ravensburg is the new Babiole. It's located in the city center and most people know it by now. The place is...
If you are close, you should take a look at the impressing Castel at Carcassone. It also offers a great view over the city.
History & Culture: Catharian castle
Basilique-cathédrale Notre-Dame-de-la-Treille de Lille is the newest church in town, being finished in 1999, after its construction started in...
If you are at Heraklion, visit the archaeoligical museum. There you can see famous findings, also the bull´s head called Monitaurus and the Snakes...
History & Culture: Archaeological museum of Iraklio
The Park of Rose is the most beautiful park from Timisoara, which was founded in 1891. There you can see very many different species of flowers.
Family & Fun: Roses park
If you are at Pamukkale you should visit the well known Limestone terraces near the town. In earlier times you could even take a bath there, but...
Outdoors Activities: Limestone terraces
Saint Paul, Minnesota
With so many areas to explore, the Minnesota Children's Museum is quite suitable for all ages. Though there are exhibits which toddlers might...
Family & Fun: Minnesota Children's Museum
San Francisco, California
Lands End is a true San Francisco Gem. One of the beautiful trails hidden within the city. Follow this trail to the end, and take in spectacular...
Sightseeing: Lands End
Viet Tri, Vietnam
Day 1: Arrive Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam You arrive Tan Son Nhat (Saigon) International Airport. Transfer from Airport to Ho Chi Minh City at any...
Sightseeing: Luxury Ho Chi Minh City-Hanoi Tour 10 Days/9 Nights