National World War I Museum, Kansas City, Missouri
Travel tips > North America > United States > Kansas City > National World War I Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The exhibitions are all interactive so during your visit you can understand the facts and see better what was behind this tragic event. Being in downtown Kansas City, you can easily get to and from the museum and visit other attractions on your way too. Highly recommended, even if you are not an absolute history freak.
100 W 26th St, Kansas City, MO 64108, USA
Adults: $12, kids: $6
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Kansas City
- The Golden OxWith a more than 60 years tradition, the Golden Ox is a highly praised and favorite restaurant for locals and visitors as well. No wonder, they serve the most excellent Kansas City steak. With a classical and both elegant decor, the place [...]D: 4mi00
- Toy and Miniature MuseumThough mainly designed for kids, the Toy and Miniature Museum can surely be entertaining to any adults who still feels like a kid sometimes. It sure can be fun walking through the 38 rooms and seeing all those toys, miniatures and dolls. [...]D: 7.8mi00
- Worlds Of FunThe best place to take the kids or just have fun with your partner, friends. The Worlds of Fun is the best amusement park in Kansas City. There are a lot of thrilling rides to choose from, though each has a height limit, so you have to [...]D: 4.8mi00
- Nelson-Atkins Museum of ArtFeaturing an eclectic collection of artwork and crafts, the Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art is an eye-catching and intriguing place of culture combined with knowledge and imagination. The 'Through African Eyes' collection of paintings, [...]D: 6.8mi00
- Webster House AntiquesUnique in itself, the Webster House Antiques is an antique store and a restaurant both providing excellent service for customers. Downstairs you can look around and see for yourself every room which has been newly renovated, and the only [...]D: 3.6mi00
Things about Kansas City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you visited the museum at Uhldingen, it´s just one step, to go swimming in the Lake of Constance. For example at the lake baths of Kressbron or...
Outdoors Activities: Swimming at the Lake of Constance
While in Bali you must visit the monkey temple in Uluwatu. You get an awesome view from the high cliffs where the temple sits and the temple itself...
History & Culture: Uluwatu - Monkey Temple
The Kilkenny Castle was built in the 12th century. It is definitely a must see, if you are in the area. It was renovated in the 19th century and...
History & Culture: Kilkenny Castle
The National Park is huge and beautiful. It is right next to the city, so you can easily reach it wherever in Killarney you would be. The Park...
Outdoors Activities: Killarney National Park
Get special offers & discounts on online hotel bookings at Elegant Holidays & Tours, We provide bookings on all luxury hotels in India & across the...
General: Luxury Hotels in India
Kodaikanal is a popular hill station in the southern state of Tamil Nadu. This hill station is famous for its scenic beauty and Kodai Lake....
Night Life & Entertainment: Kodaikanal tour packages
Mexico City, Mexico
One of my favorite sights in the city, Casa de los Azulejos is beautiful, all covered with tiles blue and white. It was built at the beginning of...
History & Culture: Casa de los Azulejos (House of Tiles)
Baile Felix, Romania
Baile Felix is a thermal resort located at 10 km from Oradea. One of the best hotels where you can rest in Baile Felix is Hotel International, and...
General: Thermal resort Apolo
One of the oldest catering restaurants in the city, Sokolowski's University Inn now operates for the business and private public for 87 years...
Food: Sokolowski's University Inn
Fort Worth, Texas
Perfect for a picnic, a tranquil stroll on a warm day or just for photographic preferences, the Fort Worth Botanic Garden is open to the public all...
Sightseeing: Fort Worth Botanic Garden