National World War I Museum, Kansas City, Missouri
Travel tips > North America > United States > Kansas City > National World War I Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The exhibitions are all interactive so during your visit you can understand the facts and see better what was behind this tragic event. Being in downtown Kansas City, you can easily get to and from the museum and visit other attractions on your way too. Highly recommended, even if you are not an absolute history freak.
100 W 26th St, Kansas City, MO 64108, USA
Adults: $12, kids: $6
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Kansas City
- Pole WorxThe best place where you can work out, get a tan, learn dancing and organize parties is definitely Pole Worx on Union Avenue in Kansas. I went with some friends to a pole-dancing class and it was really entertaining. There were people from [...]D: 3.4mi00
- Kansas City LibraryThe Kansas City Library is the most unique and interesting library in the world, I'd say, because I don't think there is a building that features the edges of books in large on their exterior of the building. The structure is [...]D: 3mi01
- Nelson-Atkins Museum of ArtFeaturing an eclectic collection of artwork and crafts, the Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art is an eye-catching and intriguing place of culture combined with knowledge and imagination. The 'Through African Eyes' collection of paintings, [...]D: 6.8mi00
- Webster House AntiquesUnique in itself, the Webster House Antiques is an antique store and a restaurant both providing excellent service for customers. Downstairs you can look around and see for yourself every room which has been newly renovated, and the only [...]D: 3.6mi00
- The Golden OxWith a more than 60 years tradition, the Golden Ox is a highly praised and favorite restaurant for locals and visitors as well. No wonder, they serve the most excellent Kansas City steak. With a classical and both elegant decor, the place [...]D: 4mi00
Things about Kansas City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
If you want to return home from your trip to Rio de Janeiro laden with presents for your family and friends, the stuff you can find at La Vereda...
Shopping: La Vereda Arts and Crafts Boutique
Whitsunday Islands situated Queensland Capital at Australia. Whitsunday Island can divide into four groups like Northern, Lindeman, The...
Beaches : Whitsunday Yacht Charter
The all-inclusive Rajasthan Tours are a vast option for those travelers who not only crave to trip spectacular places but as well learn the history...
History & Culture: Remarkable Rajasthan Tours with Majestic Stay at Jaipur Hotels
Kanyakumari is the south most tip of india- Tour around Kanyakumari is a unique and wonderfull experince to the tourist. Most tourist attractive...
Sightseeing: Triveni Sungam
Shimla, the picturesque city in Himanchal Pradesh is widely adored for snow covered mountains, mesmerising greenery, splendid lakes, and pleasant...
Sightseeing: Top Tourist Places to Visit in Shimla
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
No thing important i like go best place
General: Man or mr
You can't leave Singapore without eating at least once at one of its famous hawker centers - open air complexes with countless stalls selling...
Food: Smith St Hawker Center
Spending time in a zoo is always fun, especially if you're with children, and the Indianapolis Zoo was a highlight. The animals are quite close...
Family & Fun: Indianapolis Zoo
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Visit Mesilla! The Gadsden Purchase, which annexed Mesilla to the United States from Mexico and established the current international borders of...
General: Gadsden Purchase and Mesilla Plaza
Betsy Ross is a true American icon, because according to its descendants, she was the one who sew the first national flag of the United States. The...
History & Culture: The Betsy Ross House