History Center Museum, Saint Paul, Minnesota
Travel tips > North America > United States > Saint Paul > History Center Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
They have a wide variety of shows that can be entertaining for kids too, and some activities which encourage kids to take part as well. This museum is awesome!
345 Kellogg Blvd W, St Paul, MN 55102, USA
Adults $10, kids $5
Tue-Sat: 10am-5pm (on Tue. till 8pm)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Saint Paul
- Minnesota State CapitolThere are quite many wonderful buildings in Saint Paul, especially on Summit Avenue, but as usually, the state capitol building tops them all. Though some of the rooms and areas of the Minnesota State Capitol are under renovation, there are [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Summit AvenueThere is a historical part of Saint Paul which is filled with wonderful houses, one more beautiful than the other. If you can, choose the Summit Avenue to get to your destination, but don't take the bus or car, go on foot. And don't [...]D: 2.3mi00
- Moscow on the HillThere aren't very menu dining places which feature true Russian cuisine, but there is one in Saint Paul, Moscow on the Hill. I've always liked to see various kinds of cuisines in the US, see how authentic their foods really are. At [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Pazzaluna Urban RestaurantLove the way they make the food in front of you at the bar area. Tables are usually set up for four but you can request larger ones if you go with a group. (more than 4) The Pazzaluna Urban Restaurant offers a hype, energetic and fun place [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Wabasha Street CavesThere is no place in St. Paul like the Wabasha Street Caves. It is a huge underground facility with various rooms and where the hype in town goes on. They have swing dance lesson on some nights, with live music, you have to check their [...]D: 1.5mi00
Things about Saint Paul you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
It is a great to not just because of its placement (downtown Montreal), but their service is upscale and their rooms are clean and comfortable. ...
General: Hotel Omni Mont-Royal
I really enjoyed my dinner here the other night. Although it's not cheap by any means, the food and atmosphere are great and the service is even...
Food: Eat at 'Das Weisse Haus'
This is one of the typical windmills found in Northern Germany as well as all over Holland, Denmark and generally all of the Northern German states...
Sightseeing: Wrixum Wind Mill
One of the oldest and maybe the smallest clubs in Italy, the Piccolo Mondo Bar is a hidden jewel in the heart of Venice. Many locals visit the bar...
Night Life & Entertainment: Piccolo Mondo Bar in Venice
Seoul, South Korea
Seoul's most trendy and popular shopping area, Myeoing-dong is an attarction in itself. Full of all kinds of shops ranging from big...
Shopping: Myeong-dong Shopping Area
The city is too hot. most of the places have good air conditioning but walking 10 minutes outside in summer is a torture.
General: Too hot
Lilla Torg is Malmo's nicest square. It is part of the old downtown and there are a lot of great pubs and restaurants there. All the buildings...
Night Life & Entertainment: Lilla Torg
Corpus Christi, Texas
Located inside the Omni Hotel at Shoreline Boulevard, the Republic of Texas Bar & Grill offers an elegant dining experience with professional...
Food: Republic of Texas Bar & Grill
Scuba diving, whether you are a beginner or a professional, is for everyone a challenge. For me it was the most memorable experience of my life. I...
Outdoors Activities: Rainbow Scuba Diving –The Best
Las Vegas, Nevada
I love gambling (only Poker) so I usually get warmed up over at the Excalibur, although the last time I was there, they only had digital tables...
Night Life & Entertainment: Playing Poker