Rice Park, Saint Paul, Minnesota
Travel tips > North America > United States > Saint Paul > Rice Park
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
There is no entrance fee to the park, you can visit it any time. If you go during summer, you may see more people and the sight is much more beautiful, with a working fountain.
St Paul, MN 55101, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Saint Paul
- Como Park Zoo and ConservatoryIt was a good idea to combine gardens with the zoo and recreation parks, that way you had everything 'under one roof' to say that. And the best part of the Como Park Zoo and Conservatory is that the admission is free, though they [...]D: 3mi00
- Pazzaluna Urban RestaurantLove the way they make the food in front of you at the bar area. Tables are usually set up for four but you can request larger ones if you go with a group. (more than 4) The Pazzaluna Urban Restaurant offers a hype, energetic and fun place [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Meritage RestaurantDefinitely worth to visit the Meritage Restaurant in Saint Paul. The service is excellent, though may be a bit slow on a busy day. The food is really good, the chef knows his stuff. It has a great French cuisine feeling to it, which is kind [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Wabasha Street CavesThere is no place in St. Paul like the Wabasha Street Caves. It is a huge underground facility with various rooms and where the hype in town goes on. They have swing dance lesson on some nights, with live music, you have to check their [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Minnesota Children's MuseumWith so many areas to explore, the Minnesota Children's Museum is quite suitable for all ages. Though there are exhibits which toddlers might not enjoy as much as older kids, some of the rooms are filled with so much entertaining [...]D: 0.5mi00
Things about Saint Paul you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
This is Heaven from time immemorial. Welcome to Hangzhou China.
History & Culture: Living in Hangzhou China
The building of the Step Pyramid of Djoser was a very important moment in the Egyptian Architecture for it was the first stone pyramid built in...
History & Culture: Pyramid of Djoser
Mali Ston, Croatia
The second longest wall still standing in Europe (about 5 km and 3 miles long) after Hadrian's Wall between Scotland and England. The wall goes...
Sightseeing: Ston Wall
Could there be anything better than this for those who love utensils? A collection of thousands of utensils made of so many different metals and...
History & Culture: Vechaar Utensil Museum
Cluj-Napoca is one of the biggest and most crowded cities from Romania. It has a great nightlife, but a bit expensive. anyhow, I think you can give...
General: Big, crowded city
Tacking taxis isnt so expensive, so use them to get from A to B.
General: Taxi's are cheap
Atlantic City, New Jersey
Maybe one of the most famous avenues in America (being constructed for the first time in 1870), the Atlantic City Boardwalk is both a relaxing and...
Sightseeing: Atlantic City Boardwalk
For quite a reasonable price you can take a two hour of the Paramount Theater in Oakland on Broadway street. If you are lucky and catch the 1st or...
History & Culture: Paramount Theatre
Known also as the art and entertainment district of the city, the Omaha Old Market is a place worth visiting. There are several shops and...
History & Culture: Omaha Old Market
Hong Kong, China
Every year in Hong Kong a festival is organized at the end of the month of September, early October, holding the name The Mid-Autumn Festival. This...
Family & Fun: The Mid-Autumn Festival in Hong Kong