Como Park Zoo and Conservatory, Saint Paul, Minnesota
Travel tips > North America > United States > Saint Paul > Como Park Zoo and Conservatory
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
There are kid friendly areas, apart from the zoo with a carousel and mini golf course. There is also a marketplace where you can buy souvenirs or snacks. Take your camera with you to immortalize the various statues and decorative artworks throughout the gardens.
1225 Estabrook Dr, St Paul, MN 55103, USA
Free, though donations highly appreciated.
10am-4pm daily (till 6pm in summer)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Saint Paul
- Wabasha Street CavesThere is no place in St. Paul like the Wabasha Street Caves. It is a huge underground facility with various rooms and where the hype in town goes on. They have swing dance lesson on some nights, with live music, you have to check their [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Pazzaluna Urban RestaurantLove the way they make the food in front of you at the bar area. Tables are usually set up for four but you can request larger ones if you go with a group. (more than 4) The Pazzaluna Urban Restaurant offers a hype, energetic and fun place [...]D: 0.7mi00
- St. Croix RiverIf you are spending more time in Saint Paul or the area, than you definitely have to check out the St. Croix River, even rent a house for a couple of days. The air is clean and fresh and the water cold. Just getting away from the town to [...]D: 24.4mi00
- Grand Ole CreameryThere is no place where you could eat such a delicious ice cream as in the Grand Ole Creamery, not even in the best restaurant in town. They have been serving Saint Paul with tasty sweets for more than 22 years and they always use fresh [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Moscow on the HillThere aren't very menu dining places which feature true Russian cuisine, but there is one in Saint Paul, Moscow on the Hill. I've always liked to see various kinds of cuisines in the US, see how authentic their foods really are. At [...]D: 0.5mi00
Things about Saint Paul you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
There is a icon workshop in this little city. For groups there is a presentation how an icon is made. And there is also the possibility to buy...
Sightseeing: Icon workshop in Kalambaka
A general guideline when shopping in Batam – YOU BARGAIN, even at shopping malls, you BARGAIN! That’s a tip! Other than that, Batam is...
Shopping: Shopping Tips in Batam
Apart from the great architectural heritage the city has, the Mughalai cuisine is something that one should never miss. The famous Kababs(made of...
Food: Travel tip
Visit the museum of ancient roman relicts and the roman baths in the city center.
General: The museum of ancient roman relicts
A bar with character, the Slippery Noodle Inn is a music gem in downtown Indianapolis. There is live blues music every night of the week, and...
Night Life & Entertainment: Slippery Noodle Inn
A great place where the main 'course' of the evening has nothing to do with food but music. The Organ Stop Pizza is famous for its majestic...
Food: Organ Stop Pizza
Making a tour of Florida, we visited Coral Castle in Miami, because we heard so much about it. Seeing some pictures about the place I wasn’t...
Sightseeing: Coral Castle in Florida - An Amazing Sight
If you are looking for some special, unusual gifts for someone, Ingebretsen's can offer you a wide selection of stuff that would make really good...
Shopping: Ingebretsen's in Minneapolis
New York, New York
I recommend the Hudson Hotel and the eatery, 5 Napkins, on 9th ave.
General: Hudson Hotel
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
No wonder it is also called a 'living museum', the Oklahoma City Zoo has a wide variety of animals, like rhinos, white leopards, lions and...
Family & Fun: Oklahoma City Zoo