Como Park Zoo and Conservatory, Saint Paul, Minnesota
Travel tips > North America > United States > Saint Paul > Como Park Zoo and Conservatory
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
There are kid friendly areas, apart from the zoo with a carousel and mini golf course. There is also a marketplace where you can buy souvenirs or snacks. Take your camera with you to immortalize the various statues and decorative artworks throughout the gardens.
1225 Estabrook Dr, St Paul, MN 55103, USA
Free, though donations highly appreciated.
10am-4pm daily (till 6pm in summer)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Saint Paul
- Minnesota State CapitolThere are quite many wonderful buildings in Saint Paul, especially on Summit Avenue, but as usually, the state capitol building tops them all. Though some of the rooms and areas of the Minnesota State Capitol are under renovation, there are [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Pazzaluna Urban RestaurantLove the way they make the food in front of you at the bar area. Tables are usually set up for four but you can request larger ones if you go with a group. (more than 4) The Pazzaluna Urban Restaurant offers a hype, energetic and fun place [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Minnesota Children's MuseumWith so many areas to explore, the Minnesota Children's Museum is quite suitable for all ages. Though there are exhibits which toddlers might not enjoy as much as older kids, some of the rooms are filled with so much entertaining [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Summit AvenueThere is a historical part of Saint Paul which is filled with wonderful houses, one more beautiful than the other. If you can, choose the Summit Avenue to get to your destination, but don't take the bus or car, go on foot. And don't [...]D: 2.3mi00
- Grand Ole CreameryThere is no place where you could eat such a delicious ice cream as in the Grand Ole Creamery, not even in the best restaurant in town. They have been serving Saint Paul with tasty sweets for more than 22 years and they always use fresh [...]D: 1.5mi00
Things about Saint Paul you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
The museum is dedicated to the history and art of wine. It is located in the Chartrons quarter, which was the traditional center of wine merchants....
History & Culture: Wine and Wine Trade Museum
Visit the museums of Athens in the lunch time, because the heat is at it´s maxmium during that time. PLan to visit all the other ancient buildings...
General: What you can see at the birthplace of democracy
If you are interested in history and you like old castles, don't miss the Castle of Eger. It is very well maintained, it has a museum, a torture...
History & Culture: The Castle of Eger
If you like swimming or just sun-bathing on the beach, go and spend a few days at the Balaton. If you like to party all night long with great DJs...
General: The Balaton lake and Siofok
Ahmedabad is a the finest example of cultural heritage, a place of diversity, oldest to latest trends, colors, festivals!!! Amazing. Food is...
General: City of Culture and Heritage
Ostia Antica, Italy
Ostia was originally a military camp, from which Rome could be both protected and controlled and defended as well as the maritime trade. With the...
General: Ancient harbour city Ostia
Costa Rica, Mexico
Lost in Santa a local expression, perfectly describes what happens to many, me included, when they discover this incredibly valuable gem on the...
Family & Fun: The Lost in Santa a local Expression
Namaste & Greeting from NepalNepal Adventure Point organizing the Christmas & New Year festival'sfamiliarization trip in Nepal every...
Outdoors Activities: Christmas & New Year Eve to Nepal
Everything that is known or unknown about the King of Rock'n'Roll can be found in Graceland, home of Elvis. You can take part on VIP or...
History & Culture: Graceland
This is not a tourist attraction per see, but it is one of the most interesting parts of the city, and it is well worth a visit. Basically,...
Sightseeing: Little Vietnam in Orlando