Como Park Zoo and Conservatory, Saint Paul, Minnesota
Travel tips > North America > United States > Saint Paul > Como Park Zoo and Conservatory
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
There are kid friendly areas, apart from the zoo with a carousel and mini golf course. There is also a marketplace where you can buy souvenirs or snacks. Take your camera with you to immortalize the various statues and decorative artworks throughout the gardens.
1225 Estabrook Dr, St Paul, MN 55103, USA
Free, though donations highly appreciated.
10am-4pm daily (till 6pm in summer)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Saint Paul
- Minnesota Grand AvenueIf you're looking for anything that might give you a glimpse of Minnesota and the area, either cultural, artistic or historical or the more modern aspect, Minnesota Grand Avenue is the place to go. This long street is filled with [...]D: 1.3mi00
- History Center MuseumThe museum is quite family oriented with a lot of areas which are dedicated for child entertainment. The History Center Museum is a great visitor facility with not only knowledge about Minnesota and its culture but also some really fun [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Summit AvenueThere is a historical part of Saint Paul which is filled with wonderful houses, one more beautiful than the other. If you can, choose the Summit Avenue to get to your destination, but don't take the bus or car, go on foot. And don't [...]D: 2.3mi00
- Moscow on the HillThere aren't very menu dining places which feature true Russian cuisine, but there is one in Saint Paul, Moscow on the Hill. I've always liked to see various kinds of cuisines in the US, see how authentic their foods really are. At [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Cathedral of St. PaulWhen traveling to other cities, countries I always look up the oldest buildings and churches. These buildings can give you a glimpse into the past, mostly from architectural aspects, but still. The Cathedral of St. Paul is an amazing [...]D: 0.4mi00
Things about Saint Paul you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are in Vienna don't miss the Hundertwasserhaus. It's really interesting!
If you are holidaying on a budget but don’t want to compromise on quality, our Sydney hotel deal for tonight is perfect for you. Our hotels in...
General: Sydney Hotel Deals for Tonight
Good nightlife there, because of the university. Visit one of the local student pubs.
Night Life & Entertainment: Nightlife in Wurzburg
Close to Montepeiller, there is the village St. Guilhem le Désert. This medieval village is one of the most beautiful ones of France and lies on...
Food: St. Guilhem le Désert
If you like swimming or just sun-bathing on the beach, go and spend a few days at the Balaton. If you like to party all night long with great DJs...
General: The Balaton lake and Siofok
A’Famosa is a great place to visit as it has beautiful structures and architectures that was built in 1511 when the Portuguese conquered...
Sightseeing: A' Famosa (Porta de Santiago)
In the cave the temperature is about 7 Celsius, wear tick clothes
General: Wear tick clothes
If you like to go shopping or watching the old souk of Hammamet, take yourself a taxi. Busses arent reliable and a Taxi isnt much expensive. While...
General: Toursit location
Though not a souvenir shop, there are some pretty nice things to find at the Trader's Village. They have even furniture and clothes, not to...
Shopping: Trader's Village
Kansas City, Missouri
Located at Liberty Memorial, the National World War I Museum is the only facility in the world that features exhibits and collection of artifacts...
History & Culture: National World War I Museum