Tulsa Travel Tips, Oklahoma
Travel tips > North America > United States > Tulsa travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Tulsa travel tip categories:
- General (1)
- History & Culture (3)
- Night Life & Entertainment (1)
- Family & Fun (2)
- Food (5)
- Sightseeing (3)
- Sports & Wellness (1)
Browse Tulsa travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Tulsa travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Tulsa or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Tulsa travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Tulsa
- Cain's BallroomOne of the main entertainment joints in Tulsa is Cain's Ballroom, which has grown from a garage into a well-known and favorite among locals entertaining venue which hosts concerts all year. We wanted to have some nightlife fun while [...]D: 8mi00
- Hideaway PizzaLocated on the Cherry Street district, the Hideaway Pizza offers quite delicious dishes to its customers. Most of the toppings are extremely tasty and a whole pizza is enough for you for the whole day. The pizzeria has become so popular [...]D: 6.1mi00
- Polo GrillThe place could be excellent for a date due to its dim lighting, but it is also great for friendly gathering or family outings, though maybe small kids wouldn't really enjoy themselves so much in the Polo Grill. The atmosphere is [...]D: 5.4mi00
- The Sherwin Miller MuseumFor a deeper and better understanding of the Jewish religion, art, history and culture, (if you are interested), than a visit to The Sherwin Miller Museum is the best destination in Tulsa. The building is quite impressive in itself with [...]D: 2.4mi00
- Gilcrease MuseumHousing one of the most vast collection of Native American artifacts, not to mention the various sculptures, paintings and canvases of the American West, the Gilcrease Museum is must while in Tulsa. The only drawback on the visit is that [...]D: 9.5mi00
- River ParksIf you live in Tulsa, than this park becomes you regular get-away from the busy everyday life of the city. But for visitors, the River Park can provide a both relaxing, picnic-like outing or a more active, interesting 'playground' [...]D: 9.4mi00
- Wild ForkWe went on our hotel's recommendation to the Wild Fork in Utica Square to eat one night. We didn't have a reservation, but being in the middle of the week, we were lucky and got a table inside. It would have been great if we could [...]D: 5.4mi00
- University of Tulsa CampusThough it may be more interesting for students, the University of Tulsa Campus can be just as 'entertaining' or adults as your youngsters as well. There are quite many student dorms, and even a small stadium. Many of the buildings [...]D: 6.8mi00
- Spa LuxThere is nothing more relaxing than a day spent in a place which is designed exactly for pleasure and comfort. The Spa Lux in Tulsa can provide everything which you could desire for an afternoon of bliss. I can't describe it any other [...]D: 2.7mi00
- Tulsa Zoo & Living MuseumQuite a big zoo, the 3rd largest in the US as far as I know, the Tulsa Zoo & Living Museum has much to offer. The animals are well-kept, look happy and as far as I could see they have a pretty comfortable living space, though it could [...]D: 10mi00
- Kilkenny's Irish PubI think that only if you would go to Ireland, you would find a great pub like the Kilkenny's Irish Pub in Tulsa. When you just look at the place you feel like you're not in the 21st century but were transported back in time. And the [...]D: 6.1mi00
- DiscoverylandIf you've never seen live action with actual theater assets, like real horses and carriages, than you should definitely book a seat at Discoveryland. And don't forget to go with your family, because the kids are going to love it. [...]D: 16.5mi00
- Tulsa Palace CafeThey have such a welcoming atmosphere and delicious aroma in the whole restaurant that eating there is a must. Tulsa Palace Cafe offers a varied menu with the only Bento specialty in town. They also have private rooms for larger or business [...]D: 6.2mi00
- Tulsa Garden CenterWe've been to the Tulsa Garden Center last year during summer and we can only recommend the place. It is as good that the facility is not open during winter, because you wouldn't see anything of the real beauty of the garden, namely [...]D: 5.6mi00
- Philbrook Museum of ArtStarting from the mansion the Philbrook Museum of Art is located in, which in itself can be considered as a work or art, the place has quite much to offer. The various collections of paintings from European, American and Japanese artists, [...]D: 5mi00
- Hard Rock Hotel & CasinoThe newest Hard Rock Hotel & Casino is in Tulsa. It began as Cherokee bingo hall a couple decades ago and has evolved into a famous hotel and casino. [...]D: 11.3mi10
Things about Tulsa you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
Recent Tulsa flights found by Travelgrove users
- $159 Frontier Airlines
cheapoair.com check price
From To Departure Time Los Angeles, CA (LAX) Tulsa, OK (TUL) 03/15/2021 11:39 am Tulsa, OK (TUL) Los Angeles, CA (LAX) 03/22/2021 07:47 pm
- $179 Frontier Airlines
cheapoair.com check price
From To Departure Time Las Vegas, NV (LAS) Tulsa, OK (TUL) 03/14/2021 07:00 pm Tulsa, OK (TUL) Las Vegas, NV (LAS) 03/22/2021 07:47 pm
- $1156 Multiple Airlines
cheapoair.com check price
From To Departure Time Salt Lake City, UT (SLC) Tulsa, OK (TUL) 04/12/2021 06:20 am Tulsa, OK (TUL) Salt Lake City, UT (SLC) 04/17/2021 10:25 am
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Emperor's getaway for centuries, the Summer Palace is the greatest and grandest imperial garden in whole China. Built as a place of recreation...
Sightseeing: The Summer Palace in Beijing
San Diego, Costa Rica
Beaches are naturally free and they are very good in San Diego. Some of them are especially beautiful. I would very much recommend La Jolla and...
General: Free and cheap things in San Diego
If you like gambling, you can try the Casino called Hohensyburg at Dortmund. It´s one of germany biggest casino´s, offering all types of play you...
General: Casino Hohensyburg
If you are interested in history and you like old castles, don't miss the Castle of Eger. It is very well maintained, it has a museum, a torture...
History & Culture: The Castle of Eger
We are ground handling agent handling hotels car rental guides/Escort arrival /Departute assistance in Agra india E-mail...
General: Taj mahal
Hey, don't forget to buy some of the traditional hand made puppets and jaipuri quilts from the town. The area near Hawa Mahal has a lot of shops...
Shopping: The Hawa Mahal shops
Also at Sorrent you can catch some nice views to the sea. But don't look at the harbour area.
General: Taking some photos
The BEST sushi ever, ever! There is no place that provides such a tasty, delicious and mouthwatering sushi than SushiDai at the Tsukiji Market. No...
Food: Sushi-Dai Restaurant in Tokyo
Tagaytay City, Philippines
Don't miss the Taal lake, when you are in Tagaytay. You can book a tour to cross the lake to the Volcano Island. You can reach the top either...
General: Taal Lake
When you head into Izmir, you might wander why because it's not really a sight seeing place. But don't worry, if you head to the water and walk...
Sightseeing: The Big Statue of Attaturk