River Parks, Tulsa, Oklahoma
Travel tips > North America > United States > Tulsa > River Parks
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
The paths are paved, so it is good for running and bike rides, the whole place is well-kept and clean and the the views are great, especially across the river. If you go in the warmer months, you might even some pretty birds or courageous animals which come out of their dwellings.
W 11th St, Tulsa, OK 74127, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Tulsa
- Wild ForkWe went on our hotel's recommendation to the Wild Fork in Utica Square to eat one night. We didn't have a reservation, but being in the middle of the week, we were lucky and got a table inside. It would have been great if we could [...]D: 5.4mi00
- Polo GrillThe place could be excellent for a date due to its dim lighting, but it is also great for friendly gathering or family outings, though maybe small kids wouldn't really enjoy themselves so much in the Polo Grill. The atmosphere is [...]D: 5.4mi00
- Cain's BallroomOne of the main entertainment joints in Tulsa is Cain's Ballroom, which has grown from a garage into a well-known and favorite among locals entertaining venue which hosts concerts all year. We wanted to have some nightlife fun while [...]D: 8mi00
- DiscoverylandIf you've never seen live action with actual theater assets, like real horses and carriages, than you should definitely book a seat at Discoveryland. And don't forget to go with your family, because the kids are going to love it. [...]D: 16.5mi00
- Gilcrease MuseumHousing one of the most vast collection of Native American artifacts, not to mention the various sculptures, paintings and canvases of the American West, the Gilcrease Museum is must while in Tulsa. The only drawback on the visit is that [...]D: 9.5mi00
Things about Tulsa you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Guiyuang Si is the temple of the Original Tranquility, a very important Buddhist temple in China, located on the Cuiwei street. It was built in...
History & Culture: Guiyuan Si Monastery
This castle has a very long and even more interesting history. It was built by King Alfonso XI in 1328 not fat from the old Moorish fortress having...
History & Culture: Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos
Don't go to the so called 'Rion' beach, it´s just real touristic crap.
Outdoors Activities: Rion beach
If you are interested in history and you like old castles, don't miss the Castle of Eger. It is very well maintained, it has a museum, a torture...
History & Culture: The Castle of Eger
It was a trip to the Entertainment Capital of the World; excitement was at its heights. It was not a bachelor party, neither a hush-hush...
Family & Fun: Reveling at Vegas – Getting Attracted to Distractions
For More Information About Tour & Trekking In Bhutan you may Visit Website.
Outdoors Activities: Trekking In Bhutan
Mexico City, Mexico
Templo Mayor is an Aztec temple built in the 14th century for the worship of the Aztec god of war and that of the water. It was discovered in the...
History & Culture: Templo Mayor
Using the metro is the best and fastest way to get around Moscow, although it might prove to be difficult to understand how things work. Metro...
Public Transportation: Use the Metro
I was amazed every time I wen to Lindey's, because their top-notch service and excellent quality food never seized to amaze me. I really...
Not the largest zoo in US, that is sure, but maybe that is the reason why it so well-managed, clean and the animals are so well taken of. A walk in...
Family & Fun: Fresno Chaffee Zoo