Tulsa Zoo & Living Museum, Oklahoma
Travel tips > North America > United States > Tulsa > Tulsa Zoo & Living Museum
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
During summer the indoor facilities are air-conditioned which is a plus, and there are also some train rides and a carousel for kids. All in all, the place is neat and deserves a visit.
6421 E 36th St N, Tulsa, OK 74115, USA
Kids $4, adults $8
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Tulsa
- Hideaway PizzaLocated on the Cherry Street district, the Hideaway Pizza offers quite delicious dishes to its customers. Most of the toppings are extremely tasty and a whole pizza is enough for you for the whole day. The pizzeria has become so popular [...]D: 6.1mi00
- Polo GrillThe place could be excellent for a date due to its dim lighting, but it is also great for friendly gathering or family outings, though maybe small kids wouldn't really enjoy themselves so much in the Polo Grill. The atmosphere is [...]D: 5.4mi00
- University of Tulsa CampusThough it may be more interesting for students, the University of Tulsa Campus can be just as 'entertaining' or adults as your youngsters as well. There are quite many student dorms, and even a small stadium. Many of the buildings [...]D: 6.8mi00
- River ParksIf you live in Tulsa, than this park becomes you regular get-away from the busy everyday life of the city. But for visitors, the River Park can provide a both relaxing, picnic-like outing or a more active, interesting 'playground' [...]D: 9.4mi00
- Wild ForkWe went on our hotel's recommendation to the Wild Fork in Utica Square to eat one night. We didn't have a reservation, but being in the middle of the week, we were lucky and got a table inside. It would have been great if we could [...]D: 5.4mi00
Things about Tulsa you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Buenos Aires, Argentina
It might be bizarre to recommend a cemetery as a sight, but it's my best place in the whole city. A lot of Argentina's famous and wealthy people...
History & Culture: Recoleta Cemetery
Day 01: Leave Dhaka by domestic flight for Jessore in the morning. On arrival at Jessore Airport our representative will receive and transfer you...
Sightseeing: World largest Mangrove Forest Sundarbans Forest Trips
In the local place of Hof, clos to Baienfurt, there will be a new thater in 2010. At the theater of Hof, many known artists will show their...
General: New theater at a place called Hof
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Pedro Sánchez (On the way to Miches): If you are headed to Miches in the Dominican Republic, take time to stop off in Pedro Sanchez, a rural...
Outdoors Activities: Pedro Sanchez
As you may know, Orleans was the hometown of Joan of Arc, the heroine of France. She changed the outcome of the Hundred Years War in the favour of...
Family & Fun: Joan of Arc Day
If you are around, take yourself at least time for one day, to watch the ancient city weith it´s temple ruins and houses. But you should be there...
History & Culture: Mayan temples
Quezon City, Philippines
La Loma in Quezon City is, they say, the oldest cockpit in the country. It is the place of the typical centuries-old sport on the Philippines, the...
Night Life & Entertainment: The La Loma Cockpit
Mamaia is one of the best points of atraction on the Black Sea Beach on the Romanian teritory. The principal point of atraction in Mamaia is the...
General: Aqua Magic, Mamaia
Craft pride themselves on using only the best of local ingredients in all of their locations, and whether or not this is true, the Atlanta Craft...
Food: Craft restaurant in Atlanta
Fountain Valley, California
Boomers is located right at the heart of Fountain Valley, CA (intersection between Magnolia Street & Warner Street). It provides a lot of fun...
Family & Fun: Boomer! Fountain Valley