Tulsa Zoo & Living Museum, Oklahoma
Travel tips > North America > United States > Tulsa > Tulsa Zoo & Living Museum
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
During summer the indoor facilities are air-conditioned which is a plus, and there are also some train rides and a carousel for kids. All in all, the place is neat and deserves a visit.
6421 E 36th St N, Tulsa, OK 74115, USA
Kids $4, adults $8
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Tulsa
- Spa LuxThere is nothing more relaxing than a day spent in a place which is designed exactly for pleasure and comfort. The Spa Lux in Tulsa can provide everything which you could desire for an afternoon of bliss. I can't describe it any other [...]D: 2.7mi00
- The Sherwin Miller MuseumFor a deeper and better understanding of the Jewish religion, art, history and culture, (if you are interested), than a visit to The Sherwin Miller Museum is the best destination in Tulsa. The building is quite impressive in itself with [...]D: 2.4mi00
- Hideaway PizzaLocated on the Cherry Street district, the Hideaway Pizza offers quite delicious dishes to its customers. Most of the toppings are extremely tasty and a whole pizza is enough for you for the whole day. The pizzeria has become so popular [...]D: 6.1mi00
- University of Tulsa CampusThough it may be more interesting for students, the University of Tulsa Campus can be just as 'entertaining' or adults as your youngsters as well. There are quite many student dorms, and even a small stadium. Many of the buildings [...]D: 6.8mi00
- Kilkenny's Irish PubI think that only if you would go to Ireland, you would find a great pub like the Kilkenny's Irish Pub in Tulsa. When you just look at the place you feel like you're not in the 21st century but were transported back in time. And the [...]D: 6.1mi00
Things about Tulsa you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Travel in Nuuk is rather difficult since there are only 4 taxis and you need some strong political influence to get a cab. The taxis cots a flat...
General: How to travel in Nuuk, a big tip
Nightlife in Bangalore is amazing....it has umpteen number of pubs, lounges, restaurants, motels and hotels....this is the place to be ...:)
Night Life & Entertainment: The Vidhan Soudha
Icelanders love their coffee. In fact, they enjoy it so much that Iceland is ranked fourth in the world for its coffee habit. It's guessed that...
Food: Where to Eat and Drink in Reykjavik ?
Located in a perfect are, close the water taxi station and the train station, Al Ponte Mocenigo Hotel offers comfortable and elegant accommodation....
General: Hotel Al Ponte Mocenigo
This is the main sight to visit in Casablanca, it is the biggest mosque in Morocco and the 5th largest in the world. You can see the mosque from...
Sightseeing: Hassan II Mosque
Brasov is connected with the capital of Hungary, Budapest by two trains, nicknamed 'Harghita' and 'Corona'. The second one, unfortunately has been...
General: Brasov train connection with Budapest
Albuquerque, New Mexico
A combination of a zoo, botanical garden and an aquarium, the Albuquerque Biological Park is a fun place for families with children or a group of...
Family & Fun: Albuquerque Biological Park
Bakersfield has some entertaining venues on its sleeves and the very best of them all is - I think - Trout's Blackboard, which is a dance hall,...
Night Life & Entertainment: Trout's Blackboard
Fountain Valley, California
Boomers is located right at the heart of Fountain Valley, CA (intersection between Magnolia Street & Warner Street). It provides a lot of fun...
Family & Fun: Boomer! Fountain Valley
Arnold's is a very sweet campy tiki bar on Saratoga road across the street from a post office. The bar is small, but there are great things in it...
Night Life & Entertainment: Arnold's in Honolulu