Tulsa Zoo & Living Museum, Oklahoma
Travel tips > North America > United States > Tulsa > Tulsa Zoo & Living Museum
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
During summer the indoor facilities are air-conditioned which is a plus, and there are also some train rides and a carousel for kids. All in all, the place is neat and deserves a visit.
6421 E 36th St N, Tulsa, OK 74115, USA
Kids $4, adults $8
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Tulsa
- Gilcrease MuseumHousing one of the most vast collection of Native American artifacts, not to mention the various sculptures, paintings and canvases of the American West, the Gilcrease Museum is must while in Tulsa. The only drawback on the visit is that [...]D: 9.5mi00
- Tulsa Garden CenterWe've been to the Tulsa Garden Center last year during summer and we can only recommend the place. It is as good that the facility is not open during winter, because you wouldn't see anything of the real beauty of the garden, namely [...]D: 5.6mi00
- Spa LuxThere is nothing more relaxing than a day spent in a place which is designed exactly for pleasure and comfort. The Spa Lux in Tulsa can provide everything which you could desire for an afternoon of bliss. I can't describe it any other [...]D: 2.7mi00
- Hard Rock Hotel & CasinoThe newest Hard Rock Hotel & Casino is in Tulsa. It began as Cherokee bingo hall a couple decades ago and has evolved into a famous hotel and casino. [...]D: 11.3mi10
- The Sherwin Miller MuseumFor a deeper and better understanding of the Jewish religion, art, history and culture, (if you are interested), than a visit to The Sherwin Miller Museum is the best destination in Tulsa. The building is quite impressive in itself with [...]D: 2.4mi00
Things about Tulsa you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Forstau is ideal for families with small kids. There are some great skischools where you can left your kids from 10am till 3pm. They take care for...
Family & Fun: Ski Vacation with Kids
If you like history and when you have aqlready been to ancient pompei, you shoudl also visit the Pompejanum at Aschaffenburg. It´s a modern built...
History & Culture: Pompejanum
9 days Incredible Egypt Package For Only $ 1899 per person in double room Single supplement $ 199 Only 3 departure dates April 17 & May 01,...
Sightseeing: 9 days incredible egypt package $1899
Reading, United Kingdom
Reading is a great place to do your shopping. There are two big malls very close to each other. One of them is The Oracle, which is a huge mall...
Shopping: Shopping Centres
You can get a discount at the entertainment park entrance if you keep your parking ticket :)
General: Save your money
Last year we stayed a night in the Mandarin pension in Sopron. I can recommend this place because I was really satisfied with it. We paid around 20...
General: Mandarin Pension in Sopron
If you are the the modern city of Tarsus, you definitely should visit the ancient city. The oldest parts can be traced back till 4th millenium B.C.
History & Culture: Ancient Tarsus
Oaks might not be the largest amusement park you've ever seen, but it is cozy and welcoming in its own way. It was opened in 1905, so it has a...
Family & Fun: Oaks Amusement Park
Saint Paul, Minnesota
The only place in town which combines three eateries in one is Cafe Latte on rand Avenue. They have a bar area where you can order salads and...
Food: Cafe Latte
San Antonio, Texas
Originally found by four university students in 1960, the Natural Bridge Caverns is now San Antonio's most major attraction. Several tours are...
Sightseeing: Natural Bridge Caverns