Tulsa Zoo & Living Museum, Oklahoma
Travel tips > North America > United States > Tulsa > Tulsa Zoo & Living Museum
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
During summer the indoor facilities are air-conditioned which is a plus, and there are also some train rides and a carousel for kids. All in all, the place is neat and deserves a visit.
6421 E 36th St N, Tulsa, OK 74115, USA
Kids $4, adults $8
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Tulsa
- University of Tulsa CampusThough it may be more interesting for students, the University of Tulsa Campus can be just as 'entertaining' or adults as your youngsters as well. There are quite many student dorms, and even a small stadium. Many of the buildings [...]D: 6.8mi00
- Kilkenny's Irish PubI think that only if you would go to Ireland, you would find a great pub like the Kilkenny's Irish Pub in Tulsa. When you just look at the place you feel like you're not in the 21st century but were transported back in time. And the [...]D: 6.1mi00
- Tulsa Garden CenterWe've been to the Tulsa Garden Center last year during summer and we can only recommend the place. It is as good that the facility is not open during winter, because you wouldn't see anything of the real beauty of the garden, namely [...]D: 5.6mi00
- Tulsa Palace CafeThey have such a welcoming atmosphere and delicious aroma in the whole restaurant that eating there is a must. Tulsa Palace Cafe offers a varied menu with the only Bento specialty in town. They also have private rooms for larger or business [...]D: 6.2mi00
- Polo GrillThe place could be excellent for a date due to its dim lighting, but it is also great for friendly gathering or family outings, though maybe small kids wouldn't really enjoy themselves so much in the Polo Grill. The atmosphere is [...]D: 5.4mi00
Things about Tulsa you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Rheinbrohl travel tips - Germany
Take a look at the new roman museum, located at the edge of Rheinbrohl. It shows history also for children, who are able to touch certain things or...
Sightseeing: Roman museum
Wrixum travel tips - Germany
This is one of the typical windmills found in Northern Germany as well as all over Holland, Denmark and generally all of the Northern German states...
Sightseeing: Wrixum Wind Mill
Paris travel tips - France
For buying souvenirs from Pris I recommend also trying the ambulant shoppers findable all over the capital's streets, even on the famous Champs...
Shopping: Bargains in Paris
Schoinas travel tips - Greece
If you want to visit the wonderful and peaceful island of Schinoussa(Greece)the Blue Star Ferries have two direct lines, one on Sunday and the...
Public Transportation: Travel to Schinoussa
Milano travel tips - Italy
When I arrived in Milano I visited Castello Sforzesco but I didn't had enought time to visit 'Il Domo di Milano' and that's a thing that I regret,...
History & Culture: Castello Sforzesco, Milan
Tokyo travel tips - Japan
The main thing that you can do in the park, apart from walking around, is people-watching. You might be surprised now, but that is what visitors do...
Sightseeing: Yoyogi Park
Stockholm travel tips - Sweden
It is definitely a must if you are in the area. The museum and the city zoo are together, it's a perfect family program as well. The Skansen...
Outdoors Activities: Skansen open-air museum
Port-of-spain travel tips - Trinidad And Tobago
Woodford Square is one of the nicest place to visit it.
General: Woodford Square
Fort Worth travel tips - Texas
Dedicated to preserve a little bit of Texas history, log cabins from various locations around the country were disassembled and reassembled in an...
History & Culture: Log Cabin Village
San Diego travel tips - California
Turf Supper Club in San Diego is a retro jazz bar in the middle of Golden Hill, with cheap and strong cocktails. Musicians are playing the piano as...
Night Life & Entertainment: Turf Supper Club