Tulsa Zoo & Living Museum, Oklahoma
Travel tips > North America > United States > Tulsa > Tulsa Zoo & Living Museum
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
During summer the indoor facilities are air-conditioned which is a plus, and there are also some train rides and a carousel for kids. All in all, the place is neat and deserves a visit.
6421 E 36th St N, Tulsa, OK 74115, USA
Kids $4, adults $8
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Tulsa
- Spa LuxThere is nothing more relaxing than a day spent in a place which is designed exactly for pleasure and comfort. The Spa Lux in Tulsa can provide everything which you could desire for an afternoon of bliss. I can't describe it any other [...]D: 2.7mi00
- Tulsa Garden CenterWe've been to the Tulsa Garden Center last year during summer and we can only recommend the place. It is as good that the facility is not open during winter, because you wouldn't see anything of the real beauty of the garden, namely [...]D: 5.6mi00
- Wild ForkWe went on our hotel's recommendation to the Wild Fork in Utica Square to eat one night. We didn't have a reservation, but being in the middle of the week, we were lucky and got a table inside. It would have been great if we could [...]D: 5.4mi00
- Hideaway PizzaLocated on the Cherry Street district, the Hideaway Pizza offers quite delicious dishes to its customers. Most of the toppings are extremely tasty and a whole pizza is enough for you for the whole day. The pizzeria has become so popular [...]D: 6.1mi00
- DiscoverylandIf you've never seen live action with actual theater assets, like real horses and carriages, than you should definitely book a seat at Discoveryland. And don't forget to go with your family, because the kids are going to love it. [...]D: 16.5mi00
Things about Tulsa you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Forstau is ideal for families with small kids. There are some great skischools where you can left your kids from 10am till 3pm. They take care for...
Family & Fun: Ski Vacation with Kids
A must to see in Valencia is the City of Arts and Sciences (called 'Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias de Valencia' in Spanish), what is a huge...
Sightseeing: City of Arts and Sciences
The city is nice in the center. You can go shopping everywhere, also on the local markets. If you don't know where to go, just go to the tourist...
Shopping: Shopping in city
In Roubaix there is a “must see” sight called La Piscine (The swimming pool). It is in fact a museum (Museum of Art and Industry) opened after...
Sightseeing: La Piscine - A museum on top of a swimming pool
We provide cheap airline flight tickets at best prices.
Outdoors Activities: Cheap air flights
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Located in the historic downtown of Albuquerque, the chic bistro serves delicious Southwest food with amazingly flavorful desserts. The Artichoke...
Food: Artichoke Café
Presque Isle, Maine
Maine is known as the best place for getting lobsters. Buying hard shell lobsters, in contrast to soft shell, gives you more meat for your dollar.
Santa Cruz, California
The Mystery Spot is probably one of the weirdest man-made places you can see anywhere on earth. If you've seen any of those surrealist paintings of...
Sightseeing: The Mystery Spot in Santa Cruz
It's all about getting the lowest price possible for what you need in Sicily,Il. That's why our budget Sicily hotels are inexpensive but jam packed...
Food: Budget Sicily Hotels
Hoedspruit, South Africa
Limpopo, African country must be one amongst the foremost stunning, however under-rated provinces within the country. Hoedspruit, a novel African...
History & Culture: The Hoedspruit Wildlife and Nature Lover's Guide