Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Tulsa, Oklahoma
Travel tips > North America > United States > Tulsa > Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- General travel tip
- City center
How to get there:
take I2-44 to highway 412 and exit 193rd East Avenue. Turn left, go past the street light, you can't miss it.
Recent travel tips for Tulsa
- Wild ForkWe went on our hotel's recommendation to the Wild Fork in Utica Square to eat one night. We didn't have a reservation, but being in the middle of the week, we were lucky and got a table inside. It would have been great if we could [...]D: 5.4mi00
- Polo GrillThe place could be excellent for a date due to its dim lighting, but it is also great for friendly gathering or family outings, though maybe small kids wouldn't really enjoy themselves so much in the Polo Grill. The atmosphere is [...]D: 5.4mi00
- Philbrook Museum of ArtStarting from the mansion the Philbrook Museum of Art is located in, which in itself can be considered as a work or art, the place has quite much to offer. The various collections of paintings from European, American and Japanese artists, [...]D: 5mi00
- University of Tulsa CampusThough it may be more interesting for students, the University of Tulsa Campus can be just as 'entertaining' or adults as your youngsters as well. There are quite many student dorms, and even a small stadium. Many of the buildings [...]D: 6.8mi00
- Tulsa Palace CafeThey have such a welcoming atmosphere and delicious aroma in the whole restaurant that eating there is a must. Tulsa Palace Cafe offers a varied menu with the only Bento specialty in town. They also have private rooms for larger or business [...]D: 6.2mi00
Things about Tulsa you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
It's the most realistic, accurate and also depressing museum I've ever seen about communism and nazism. Th building itself was the headquarter of...
History & Culture: House of Terror
The Kilkenny Castle was built in the 12th century. It is definitely a must see, if you are in the area. It was renovated in the 19th century and...
History & Culture: Kilkenny Castle
I think the Sistine Chapel (called Cappella Sistina in Italian) must have seen when you're travelling to Rome, by taking a tour in the Vatican...
General: Sistine Chapel - Cappella Sistina
The city is too hot. most of the places have good air conditioning but walking 10 minutes outside in summer is a torture.
General: Too hot
The 19 windmills of Kinderdijk are world heritage sites since 1997.This wonderful group of buildings is a reminder of the more than 10,000...
General: The 19 windmills of Kinderdijk
If you are the the modern city of Tarsus, you definitely should visit the ancient city. The oldest parts can be traced back till 4th millenium B.C.
History & Culture: Ancient Tarsus
After we ate at the Snow City Cafe one morning, we went there almost every day for breakfast. The food is so delicious you just have to return the...
Food: Snow City Cafe
Food tours are a developing marvel the nation over and Boston, not to be beaten by any sister city, has its very own decent number. From testing...
Food: Italian Food Tour Of Boston
Washington, District Of Columbia
Definitely the most famous attraction in Washington, the White House has attracted many visitors from all around the world. It is always amazing to...
History & Culture: The White House
Da Nang, Vietnam
If you are keen on to spend a holiday to Vietnam a bit different from usual itineraries that almost everyone follow it then there’s something...
Sightseeing: Motorbike holiday to Vietnam