Cain's Ballroom, Tulsa, Oklahoma
Travel tips > North America > United States > Tulsa > Cain's Ballroom
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
We wanted to have some nightlife fun while visiting Tulsa so when we knew the days we would be visiting the city, we bought tickets to one of the performances that were on those days. I have to tell you, it was a blast. We had so much fun that we still talk about that night!
423 N Main St, Tulsa, OK 74103, USA
Varies on show.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Tulsa
- Hard Rock Hotel & CasinoThe newest Hard Rock Hotel & Casino is in Tulsa. It began as Cherokee bingo hall a couple decades ago and has evolved into a famous hotel and casino. [...]D: 11.3mi10
- River ParksIf you live in Tulsa, than this park becomes you regular get-away from the busy everyday life of the city. But for visitors, the River Park can provide a both relaxing, picnic-like outing or a more active, interesting 'playground' [...]D: 9.4mi00
- Kilkenny's Irish PubI think that only if you would go to Ireland, you would find a great pub like the Kilkenny's Irish Pub in Tulsa. When you just look at the place you feel like you're not in the 21st century but were transported back in time. And the [...]D: 6.1mi00
- Gilcrease MuseumHousing one of the most vast collection of Native American artifacts, not to mention the various sculptures, paintings and canvases of the American West, the Gilcrease Museum is must while in Tulsa. The only drawback on the visit is that [...]D: 9.5mi00
- Tulsa Palace CafeThey have such a welcoming atmosphere and delicious aroma in the whole restaurant that eating there is a must. Tulsa Palace Cafe offers a varied menu with the only Bento specialty in town. They also have private rooms for larger or business [...]D: 6.2mi00
Things about Tulsa you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Royal Palace used to be the residence of the Spanish kings and queens. Now it is only used for official ceremonies and when foreign diplomats...
History & Culture: Royal Palace
Reading, United Kingdom
Reading is a great place to do your shopping. There are two big malls very close to each other. One of them is The Oracle, which is a huge mall...
Shopping: Shopping Centres
Travel in Nuuk is rather difficult since there are only 4 taxis and you need some strong political influence to get a cab. The taxis cots a flat...
General: How to travel in Nuuk, a big tip
Kodaikanal is a popular hill station in the southern state of Tamil Nadu. This hill station is famous for its scenic beauty and Kodai Lake....
Night Life & Entertainment: Kodaikanal tour packages
Shimla, the picturesque city in Himanchal Pradesh is widely adored for snow covered mountains, mesmerising greenery, splendid lakes, and pleasant...
Sightseeing: Top Tourist Places to Visit in Shimla
If you really want to enjoy the thrill of a live show by internationally famous performers, visit Verona- the city of romance; well-known for its...
General: Discovering the Grandeur of Performing in an Arena
Tacking taxis isnt so expensive, so use them to get from A to B.
General: Taxi's are cheap
Located outside Disneyland and adjacent to the magical Hotel Resort, the entertainment, shopping and dining venue, also called Downtown Disney is...
Shopping: Downtown Disney
Las Vegas, Nevada
The Rio Seafood Buffet is truly amazing. It's one of the higher priced buffets in Vegas and was often ranked the #1 buffet in town. There is also a...
Food: Rios's Village Seafood Buffet
Diamond Head is one of the most famous vulcanic craters in the world. It was named by British sailors in the 17th century because of the shining of...
Outdoors Activities: Diamond Head